Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $37.53
from $969.44
from $35.57
1,262 results
All reviews his wife day trip turkey lunch and dinner next year amazing hosts wonderful food amazing trip meatballs salad grilled fish recommend this trip ancient ruins amazing lunch kas harbour swimming spots fruit
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2014

We again joined Captain Ergun yesterday on a day trip on his beautiful new boat. This was the first trip we had done with him on his new boat. The boat is more comfortable and spacious which leaves one with a more enjoyable experience. The diving, swimming, and snorkelling were fantastic with Ergun taking us to new spots. The lunch prepared by his beautiful wife was superb. The entire day was a relaxed wonderful holiday experience. Thanks again to you both.

Date of experience: September 2014
2  Thank muttas
captainergun, Owner at Boat Trips by Captain Ergun, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2014

Dear Robert,

Thank you for coming out with us and thank you for sharing your experience again.
We love our repeats. We try to offer a new experience to our repeat guests. This year we have changed our boat to a very beautiful traditional gulet to offer a much better service.

I hope to see you next year!

Best Regards
Cpt. Ergun & Merve

Reviewed September 10, 2014

I was luke warm about this trip but we went on the day trip which went at 10.30 and got back around 5.
It was small which is good - we got a top tip from people earlier to try and get a boat with 16 people maximum as it can be tight.

you float off - settle in your area with good towel covered beds - drop anchor and have a swim - them float to the next bay where you have a tremendous lunch - very fresh and plenty of it - then to another bay where you can swim ashore and get caked in mud - I guy jumps off your boat with a bucket then makes the mud on the beech - he covers you in it and when it dries by the time you swim back to the boat it has washed off.

Then there is another stop off on the way home for afternoon tea – a very good day out and breeze was welcoming.
You can go along the harbour in the evening and book these sea trips but they do book up early so make sure you make a booking!

Date of experience: August 2014
captainergun, Owner at Boat Trips by Captain Ergun, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We appreciate you choosing to spend your day on the water with us!

Thank you for choosing Boat Trips by Captain Ergun.

We look forward to many more!

Cheers,

Cpt. Ergun

Reviewed September 9, 2014

Our 3 day trip on Evita with Ergun and his wife Merve and Hussein, their young deckhand was definitely a highlight of our 2 week family holiday to Turkey. Kas to Kekova, a wonderful part of the coast made extra special by their friendliness, professionalism and hospitality.
We felt very relaxed in their company. Merves cooking was delicious and plentiful.
Our sincere thanks for a memorable cruise
Rick, Sheryl, Ashlee, Cassie

Dear Sherly,

Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear we were able to give you and your family the best days of your vacation. That is our ultimate goal.

We appreciate you choosing us. We understand you have plenty of charters to choose from down here.

My wife Merve sends her regards to you and she already started to create new receipes from her small galley.

We look forward to seeing you all down here next year.

Cheers,

Cpt. Ergun

Reviewed August 23, 2014

We have been before on day trips each time we come to Kas, Ergun and Merve are wonderful hosts looking after us from the time we step on board to us leaving. They seem to be on hand and yet allow you that quiet time too.
Food as always is amazing and plenty of it.......we slept under the stars after a great trip by boat to the Smugglers Bar which my teenage girls loved.
They are very accommodating and for a great boat trip its a must if you go to Kas
See you next year x

Dear Chez,

Greetings from Kas. It was a pleasure to have you aboard for an overnight excursion this time.. Thank you so much for sharing two of your valuable vacation days with us. And, a big thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor again. We'd love to take you sailing for another great day when you're back in Kas again.

Kindest regards,

Captain Ergun & Merve

Reviewed August 18, 2014

This was the first time I had been on an overnight gullet boat trip and it certainly surpassed all expectations.

We privately chartered the Evita for 2 nights and 3 days for a total party of 5; myself, my girlfriend, her brother and their parents.

Captain Ergun and his lovely wife Merve were the most accommodating hosts we could possibly have asked for. They were so polite and sweet throughout and at no point did I feel any less than completely at peace, except perhaps when I attempted to water-ski, but that feeling was isolated to my upper thighs and nothing else.

Evita is Captain Ergun's new boat which he has only been using as of this year. She is a beautiful boat and there was nothing about it which drew a negative thought from my mind. Furthermore, it was well equipped with the following: a paddle board, a kayak, water-skis (as mentioned above), and a three-speed Sea-Doo Seascooter; all of which contributed to making the trip incredibly fun and varied.

Whilst snorkeling at various stops on our journey, we saw sea turtles, baby squid, barracudas and a plethora of other fish. I have never seen such a variety of sea life on a single trip! :)

Merve, Ergun's lovely wife, is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and her cooking is to die for. The highlight for me being the aubergines stuffed with mince meat, though everything as prepared with a great deal of care and love. Everything tasted as if it were prepared in a full restaurant kitchen and was of sufficient variety to keep me looking forwards to every single meal.

Ergun and Merve both speak very good English and were great conversationalists as well as hosts. At no point did I ever feel I couldn't just have a chat with them about anything and they also have great senses of humour, which really can be an important thing on a trip like this.

The Evita is comparatively quite expensive to other boats available, but rest assured, you will get what you have paid for. All in all a fantastic trip, which I would recommend to anyone I know. Even though we went private, I imagine sharing the experience with like-minded people up for a good time would have been equally as incredible.

2  Thank DJWong89

Dear Djwong,

Thank you so much for taking the time to sign up to Trip Advisor and write a review. We really appreciate it! We too enjoyed our days with you. It's always a great trip for us when we see our guests having a wonderful time.

Thank you again for sailing with us.

Best,