“First class food”
Review of Manzara Restaurant

Manzara Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 207 Restaurants in Kas
Cuisines: Turkish, International
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Whist staying at the hotel Cachet my wife and I ate at the Manzara restaurant many times and the food was excellent on every occasion.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This restaurant is in Hotel Cachet and serves really exceptional quality food. There is a very varied menu. I love the chef's special chicken dishes and and the presentation is excellent. One can eat out on the terracaces and the sunset views are breathtaking, and the Greek Island of Meis is opposite.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Whilst staying at the Cachet my wife and I ate in the Manzara restaurant where we enjoyed a lovely meal with attentive staff at a surprisingly reasonable price. Would recommend a visit if not staying at the hotel, lovely meal lovely view.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Excellent cuisine so good that my husband and I couldn't go to any other restaurant in the city. We tried once or twice but regret it!

Great staff, wonderful view, exquisite cuisine!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We went to Manzara as staying in villa on peninsula and had read the reviews on this site. The food was actually extremely good, tasty starters and very good mains. However the trouble was that the waiter didn't really leave us alone much and that got annoying and when the kids wanted dessert on pancakes, the waiter told us that the kitchen was too busy to do them and we would have a long wait. (There were 18 diners) . So kids chose alternatives but we were told that those items were off too. Seems kitchen not managed as well as it should be. However don't be put off as what we did eat was very good indeed and although pricier than in town, was much cheaper than another peninsula restaurant.