“Highly recommend” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ikbal

Ikbal
Ranked #25 of 187 Restaurants in Kas
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oslo, Norway
“Highly recommend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

The first time we tried to eat at Ikbal it was fully booked - but during our stay in Kas we managed to have 2 evening meals there.

We really enjoyed the pretty terrace covered in Bougainvillea. It was not too crowded when everyone was seated and the ambiance was good.

The service was good - even when every seat was taken. The charming German-Turkish couple running the place are really attentive. We followed their recommendations for both food and wine and were not disappointed. I can really recommend the baklava !

The only negative thing for us was cats jumping up on our laps whilst eating.

• Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“refused service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I was looking forward to a long indulgent dining experience in one of the better restaraunts in Kas on my last night here. Having heard that Ikbal can get quite busy later in the evening, I arrived early. Only one table was occupied when I arrived, by a single dinner, but the waiter (presumambly the owner) refused to seat me, saying they were fully booked. I assured him I would be a good customer, but he refused to seat me. I can't speak to the food, but do note that other reviewers have also been refused service. I ate elsewhere and when I walked by again after finishing my meal, there were Ikbal's was still mostly empty. Not welcoming to the single traveller!

Visited September 2013
Kas
“Good but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Lovely ambience with attentive service, food good but 105 tl per couple with only one glass each of house wine. If money no issue is worth a visit.

Visited September 2013
Kas, Turkey
“A real treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Although we live locally, we hadn't eaten at this restaurant before and we were lucky to get a table, without a reservation. We were hoping for a special meal and we weren't disappointed. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent.

london
“Fantastic food, nice atmosphere, friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had our best meal so far in Kas. We had most of the "specials" which were very tasty. The staff were friendly and took time to explain the menu. Good quality food and decent size portions. The fish was delicious and I loved the Ikbal special sundae!
We will return next time we are in Kas. It is a good idea to book if it is the high tourist season particularly if you want a table later in the evening

2 Thank sevenswans