“If you love lamb...”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent lamb special at Ikbal's. fish dishes were tasty too. A lovely atmosphere and friendly owners.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Place to go at least once on your Kas visit. Very delicious meals. Vecdi, owner of the restaurant, have great experience over 20 years for restaurant business and spoke well English. My partner Vegan and she found always good food from menu and I like fish and always great meal.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We had a very good meal here in August. Mezze and mains were well cooked and very tasty.
Service good if a little slow at times.
Bill was bigger than most we had in Kas.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had two really good meals at Ikbal. The menu is largely Turkish but with some slightly different dishes. There were 4 or 5 specials on both occasions. Service was excellent. We ate delicious lamb, one special and a lamb stew topped with cheese which was really good. The sea bass was very good, fresh and well seasoned. The apple pancakes are a must - I rarely eat desserts but I made an exception here. We read a few reports about cats on trip advisor, which slightly put us off (I'm not a big fan), but it really wasn't an issue. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place was lovely. Atmosphere was very good and summerly although we didnt visited it in a peak season. Food was very good, especially calamari. Mezes are also very tasty and diverse. Service was polite and they paid attention to little details like pouring more water when you are out of it., but they were not "too much". If I go back to Kas, I will definitely go back to this restaurant.