All reviews large pool sitting at the bar definitely stay here again suite room an absolute joy lovely hotel i highly recommend this hotel small hotel cleaning lady large villa couldn't do enough lovely town family run hotel return next year rooms are spotlessly clean within easy walking distance steep climb
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2019

What a joy it was to find this lovely little family run hotel. The staff were an absolute joy and when I left I felt like I was leaving friends behind. Would definitely recommend and will almost certainly go back. As a single woman travelling to the area for a wedding I was quite comfortable sitting at the bar on my own and I felt most welcome.

Reviewed November 25, 2018

Me and my wife had a fantastic time at hotel Asiyan in September, we were welcomed off the transfer on arrival and treated to a cool glass of juice and settled into our room quickly without hassle. The hotel was kept clean and tidy by the most efficient cleaning lady in the world, I'd go down for breakfast in the morning and 20 minutes later she'd been into the room and made it spotless again, plus on the second day she brought us a dessert up to our room which was lovely.
The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable and with free air con which in 36 degree heat was essential for a cool down.
Continental breakfast in the morning was lovely and filling just what was needed before a day of sightseeing.
The pool and bar area again were lovely with very reasonable prices (to be fair we were shocked everyday how much value for money you got), if you're lucky you might catch a glimpse of their lovely tortoise.
From start to finish we were treated like part of the family and quite frankly could be said for all of Kalkan, there is no where else I'd want to stay for future visits.

Ian & Becky

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Stayed here for a week at the beginning of October. Great location and very,very friendly staff made our stay memorable. Lovely pool and bar area, which is south facing so you get the sun all day. Rooms were well maintained and beds miraculously made by the time you came back from breakfast. Lunch was available at the hotel if you wished and the prices were excellent. Overall I highly recommend this hotel and Kalkan is a lovely town with some great restaurants and designer shopping. Make sure you book a boat trip-at the harbour, it's much cheaper down there than going through an agent in the town.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2018

We are well travelled to Kalkan but this was our first stay at the Asiyan.
The hotel itself is of a traditional Turkish style with a lovely outside garden/pool area. The rooms are spotlessly clean and have everything you need during your stay.
The staff are the most helpful and friendly people you could meet and made our stay a joy.
Can't wait to return.

Room tip: Opt for the larger rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel, small but immaculate and the staff are so friendly. I've stayed there twice and would definitely go back again. The pool area is lovely and breezy with a nice pool bar. This is a very chilled place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks so much to all the staff, we had a great stay in your lovely hotel. Naoise x

Date of stay: July 2018