“out of this world - speechles”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Myra Duo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

mjeett
london
“out of this world - speechles”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at the Myra Uno in Kalkan. This was our first visit to Turkey and first time staying in a villa. I have to say we were not disappointed. The villa was something out of a glossy magazine. The views and the ambience was breathless.The rooms were all very spacious, modern and beautiful. The infinity pool was truly amazing and I could not fault anything.

Recognition should also go to overseas collection where I did the booking. Nothing was to much for them. Mustafa and Elest were efficient and proffesional and provided great service before and during our stay.

I would recommend this property to everyone and anyone. I personally do not feel that the pictures do any justice to the property - you have to see it to believe it!!

Thank you again Overseas Collection for offering this stunning property and I really cannot wait to revisit again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing