All reviews turkish bath turkey next year pool area nothing is too much trouble every member of staff his team would recommend this hotel to anyone small hotel fantastic hotel week holiday taxi ride roof terrace old town kalamar road plenty of sunbeds lovely pool
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019

I went to the hotel's Turkish Bath on the recommendation of a couple of friends - they were so very right in their recommendation. The care and attention was fantastic, very friendly and very caring. I felt very comfortable and at ease. The whole facility is immaculately clean.

I had the full Turkish Bath experience with the seaweed wrap and sea salt scrub and oil massage. It was fantastic and I floated out after a blissful couple of hours.

All the staff were very attentive and caring. They listened to what I wanted and obliged. I felt that the staff took very good care of us. A few of my friends who were also staying at our villa along the road visited and we all loved it here.

I was so impressed that I moved another commitment so that I could return for another massage a couple of days later! This is fantastic place, do visit and enjoy!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2018

Have just returned from a week at this lovely hotel with my sister. It was the penultimate week of the season for them, but everything operating as you would expect. Run efficiently by friendly staff, who couldn't do more for you.
We had a room facing west, which enabled us to soak up the sunset on our balcony at the end of the day. Room was spotless every day and the bathroom was particularly spacious.
The pool area and garden was a lovely, peaceful area to spend the day. As we were late in the season, there were limited sun loungers in full sunshine but, as the hotel was not busy, this was not a problem.
We had breakfast everyday - loved the mushroom omelette! We also had several lunches, too, which were freshly prepared and reasonable prices - the menu included sandwiches, salads, burgers, pasta, pizza, as well as traditional Turkish kebabs and meze.
We had a traditional hammam and massage in the spa in the basement of the hotel, which was amazing! Make sure you book!
Most evenings we wandered down the hill into town, which was still reasonably busy for so late in the year, and had some fabulous meals, although there are also some good places to eat close by the hotel, for example the Cosmopolitan. The walk down into town was a leisurely 20 minute walk. Most evenings we walked back up the hill, although on a couple of evenings we caught a taxi - very easy to get one and was 15 lira plus tip.
We spent one day at Indigo beach club, too, which made a change and was within walking distance.
All in all a perfect week of relaxation before the winter sets in!

Room tip: Great sunset on the balcony from lower numbered rooms on each floor (we were in 203).
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Just stayed here for five days end of October! Can not fault this place. Beautifully well kept, room is more than adequate, the most friendly and hard working staff, we have loved our short stay here! Would definitely stay again.
P & N x

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Stayed at The Elixir Hotel. We had a superb room with sea view. Quiet. Room cleaned daily. Large room for myself & my wife, and plenty of wardrobe space. We stayed B&B, great breakfasts (try omelette). Ali, the owner was very helpful if you wanted to ask questions, and helped us hire a car, at great rates. We enjoyed the walk into the town, which took 15-20 minutes downhill, but coming back took a little longer as there is a climb in the road, but you get used to it. Plenty of facilities at the hotel, with good sized pool, bar etc. All staff were very helpful, and easy to talk to.

Room tip: Recommend inner sea view with balcony Room 602.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful hotel. Ali and his team run a great place. Breakfast was excellent with fruits freshly prepared. Eggs to your liking. The omelettes were fabulous. Rooms are spotless. Some have a sea view. Ours only had a pool view but was very pleasant. There is a roof terrace which we only found out about on our last day. If Ali could do one thing to improve the hotel then I would suggest that he develops this space as it has great views. I would strongly recommend you stay at the Elixir the friendly staff and guests, many of whom come back year in year out, made our stay. When we left everyone came to wave us off. Such a nice gesture. Thanks Ali and staff for making our stay so good.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple