“The best holiday we've had in Turkey”
other travelers have booked this property
Manzara Villas
Master bedroom leading out to the rooftop terrace Master bedroom leading out to the rooftop terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Master bedroom leading out to the rooftop terrace
Master bedroom leading out to the rooftop terrace
Private rooftop terrace with sun loungers and day bed area with views of Kalamar Bay
Sofa area on rooftop terrace, the perfect place to watch the sunset
Spacious living area
Spacious living area
Dining table
Large kitchen area
Covered outdoor terrace
Views from the covered outdoor terrace
Spacious twin room
Spacious twin room
Shower room (downstairs)
Marble staircase leading up to the master bedroom
Shower room (upstairs)
Sun loungers by the pool
Shared Swimming Pool
Kalkan Harbour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
mrpetesre...
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“The best holiday we've had in Turkey”
Reviewed September 7, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We booked Island View for a 2 week stay in August and am now writing this review in September - having returned to everyday life with a sad bump. What a wonderful location and property Manzara Villas / Island View is. The views from the villa really are superb. Waking up every morning to see blue sky, and those islands known as Snake and Mouse, either from the top floor bedroom itself or by taking the few short steps to sit outside.... in the warm morning sun.... on the spacious terrace area - really is a great way to start any day....I hope you get the picture!
At ground level there is a lovely pool, which is kept spotlessly clean and which was a real pleasure to dip into to cool off in between arduous periods of intense sunbathing.
The villa itself is beautifully finished - very comfortable and roomy, and has a well equipped kitchen that fully met all our needs during our stay. We were also impressed by the Team behind Manzara Villas. On location, Sharon and Rambo are both very friendly and clearly delight in ensuring you enjoy your stay. At the UK end of things Ben was extremely helpful, totally professional and made the whole booking and planning process very straightforward for us.
Personally I think the actual location of the villa in Kalkan is ideal. Close enough to the centre of Kalkan but far enough out to be able to enjoy peaceful relaxation. Kalkan itself is lovely - with its amazing array of fabulous rooftop restaurant terraces, chic shops and the Cafe Del Mar - home of the best chillout music and iced coffees with baileys!
We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday at Manzara Villas - and I fully anticipate returning again at some future date.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jo H
Sutton Coldfield
“AMAZING ACCOMODATION”
Reviewed August 16, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed in the island view manzara villas for 12 days.
The apartment is well equipped with everything you need very spacious and airy .The views were amazing from the roof top terrace.
There are plenty of places to eat with in walking distance, such as cafe aqua and the brothers.
Kalkan itself is beautiful.There are lots of lovely restaurants.I would recommend eating in a roof top restaurant called sade the food is fantastic. definitely book as it is very popular.
If you fancy a bargain then visit the local Thursday all day market you will be in for a treat.
A big thank you to ben will definitely be going back.

Angela O
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous apartment and location”
Reviewed July 30, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We stayed in the Island view apartment, the beautiful views from the top bedroom. Lovely apartment, quiet location within 15 minutes walk to Kalkan old town.

Definitely would return.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Tozer42
“Fabulous”
Reviewed July 21, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We had the most fabulous holiday. The terrace was perfect, had a sneaky peak at upstairs apartment and had downstairs apartment as courtesy room. All gorgeous.
As far as restaurants go , something for all. Def recommend yelken amazing food and cocktails and all just to the right. We prefer proper home cooked Turkish food so try and find those restaurants as well as the ones in town. We will be back .

Stephanie...
“Manzara villas are a 5 star home from home place to stay for couples and families alike.”
Reviewed June 27, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Let me start by saying Turkey was never top of my holiday list. What a mistake that was, Manzara villas and Kalkan have certainly put all my doubts about Turkey to rest. What gem of a place Kalkan is,and Manzara villas are an absolute gem too !!!
If you are looking for a relaxing carefree week or two then Manzara villas are for you. These villas are extremely well proportioned with high spec furnishings throughout,( they all have a washing machine and a full hob and oven )
I stayed In the Island view apartment which is the top apartment, ideal for families, and it's roof top terrace is an absolute must for mornings or early evening drinks. If like me you love sunsets and ocean views this is a must, it truly is heavenly. The Island view has two bathrooms and two bedrooms, the master bedroom is where the the roof terrace is. This in its self could be a self contained hotel room ensuite large terrace it really is lovely.
I was lucky enough to view the other two apartments at Manzara villas, the terrace and the poolside. "The Terrace" has the most fantastical views from large top wall to wall windows which looked glass less, this gives the apartment a feeling of living outdoors and therefore feels very light and airy, again this apartment has two bedrooms and is very spacious indeed. Did I mention the washing machine and oven .
Lastly but by no means the least the "Poolside" this is ideal for couples,one bedroom with an amazing bathroom and the biggest amazing kitchen I have ever seen in a holiday apartment. The joy of the poolside is just that straight out and into the pool amazing.
Now for the serious bit folks : The pool !!!! This is one of the best kept pools I have been in. It is kept immaculate, with plenty of sun loungers. All of the outside areas are very very well maintained by " Rambo" and his team. I know this because I am a early riser and yes every day they cleaned the pool area watered the plants etc.
which apartment to stay in, well that's easy all of them.
Kalkan it's self is beautiful lots of excellent restaurants a must are salt and peppers and Aubergine. The old town is beautiful lots of jewellery and pottery shops to be found, plus plenty of clothes shops for those fashion conscious of you out there. Historical sites galore turtles at Patara beach. Kalkan in my opinion is ideal for families and couples who want a relaxing carefree break.
Finally if I have one complaint it's that my stay wasn't long enough therefore I will be back Manzara villas see you next year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Colette H
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
“Beautiful villa in a perfect location”
Reviewed June 19, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We stayed here for just over a week in June 2015. It was my first trip to turkey and will not be my last! About an hours drive from the airport and has everything you need. Spotlessly clean and spacious with plenty of storage space for clothes. Nice touch with towels and travel adapters in the rooms too! Nice bathrooms with good powerful showers. Couldn't fault it at all. And the rooftop terrace has amazing views and enables you to get that last bit of sunshine before it sets!
The town of kalkan is lovely, with cobbled streets, plenty of restaurants at decent prices and a great harbour area. It's a little hilly in places which wasn't a problem for us but may be for a few. Shop keepers are friendly and not at all pushy in any way. To be honest I can't wait to go back there. Would highly recommend this place. You will not be disappointed.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
kellyshar...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“What a treat”
Reviewed June 19, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I stayed in the Island view apartment for 9 days this month and I have to say - what a total treat.
I don't normally bother so much with reviews but this was such a nice place and such a lovely holiday i feel compelled to do one. The apartment is a beautiful 2 bedroom duplex and is brilliant for family, friends or even couples. With lovely balcony views, furnishings, beautiful pool and everything you need all included. Not to mention ABSOLUTELY SPOTLESS.

The owners are very conscientious and caring about their property with a really relaxed and approachable nature. The housekeepers are on hand quickly and are really helpful too...

Kalkan was a delightful surprise - it is like St Tropez in Turkey and not at all what I expected. As a female single traveler ( although with friends this time) not once did I feel unsafe or worried, it's so relaxed and easy it makes winding down effortless. The town is utterly beautiful, spotless and the locals are so friendly and helpful... just a wonderful atmosphere here too. The bars and restaurants in the harbor are amazing, the town is completely un-spoilt and as far from loutish as can be. It's an elegant property in an elegant location and if you are up for clubbing and raving - this is not for you got to another place.
Ideal for resting, relaxing, great food, cocktails, sightseeing and generally getting into the Turkish way of life, lovely beaches and the ocean is crystal clear. If you go and you feel a little adventurous, go and walk the Saklikent gorge, that is a great day out ( but take rock shoe or trainers because flip flops won't cut it).

The only one criticism is - I put on 8llbs eating all the lovely food!!!
Not sure I can blame Manzara Villa for that though!!

I had never been to Turkey before so I was a little apprehensive about what I would find, I was thinking it would be like Morocco... being hassled and feeling uneasy.... BUT TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE.
In short - if you want to go to Turkey - start here - this place is ideally located and has it all, if you don't enjoy this holiday you won't enjoy any. Can't recommend it enough... thank you Jackie and Ben - it was a wonderful stay and I will definitely be coming back.

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing