“This place is what dreams are made of.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 49 reviews

Reviews from our community

melg134
Chester, United Kingdom
“This place is what dreams are made of.”
Reviewed September 19, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

First class in every way, Owner was fantastic arranging everything including transfers. Can’t wait to go back to this first class property.
Mel

Date of stay: June 2018
Sep 22, 2018
Thank you for your lovely review Mel - Glad you enjoyed your holiday and had everything you needed staying at Manzarali Apartment. I look forward to welcoming you back
heath2411...
Selby, United Kingdom
“Paradise”
Reviewed September 19, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Great apartment - stunnibg views - great location!

Couldnt ask for more. Already booked for next year!

Date of stay: August 2018
Sep 22, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review - I am happy that you enjoyed your holiday staying at Manzarali Apartment and I look forward to welcoming you back next year.
Stephen...
Lindford
“Beautiful apartment with a stunning view”
Reviewed September 17, 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

This was our sixth holiday in Kalkan and the first in Manzarali. It lived up to all our expectations with the stunning 180 degree view of Kalkan bay. It is wonderful to sit on the balcony watching the boats go out from the picturesque harbour and return in the evening, there can't be many sea views that can equal this.
The apartment has everything you could possibly want and if you were minded you could self cater for the whole holiday it even has a gas BBQ on the balcony. But why would you want to do that when there is a plethora of fabulous restaurants to choose from all serving delicious food but if I had to pick one outstanding meal I would say the fillet steak in plum sauce at the Mussakka is hard to beat. The music is good there too.
Just below the apartment is a pool with many sun loungers it has had a makeover this year to include walk in steps which is a great improvement.
The apartment has air con in every room and the cleaners visit every day. There is an on site manager (Sekin) who will sort out any problems that may arise and Mavis (the owner) is so helpful in providing advice and information during your stay.
The side balcony has a gazebo which provides shade during the day if you want to sit and read with a cup of tea and a biscuit.
There is something magical about Kalkan that makes you keep coming back and we have already booked this apartment again for next year. That's how good it is.

Date of stay: September 2018
Sep 30, 2018
Thank you for your lovely and informative review. I am happy that you had such a wonderful holiday and I thank you for rebooking Manzarali Apartment again for next year. I look forward to welcoming you back ...
OurAmazin...
Chester, United Kingdom
“Outstanding Apartment & Holiday!”
Reviewed September 11, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying here in July and it really was a superb holiday. The apartment is exactly as described and was a perfect base for exploring Kalkan. It has all the facilities you need and was exceptionally clean and comfortable. At night we slept with all the windows open as the area is quiet and very relaxing. It's a short walk into town but very close to the local Palm Beach Club. The owner Mavis was very helpful during our stay with recommendations and also assistance at the airport for our transfer. Initially the plan was to relax and switch off, but the area is buzzing with things to do and so I was able to complete a PADI Scuba diving course and my wife enjoyed para-sailing in the bay. Each day we returned home to a pool-swim and then an amazing sunset on the balcony. The town is wonderful and the locals are so friendly. They were really happy when we spoke some basic Turkish. We would definitely love to go back. For now, we are enjoying the photos on the apartment's wonderful website.

Date of stay: July 2018
Sep 11, 2018
Thank you for your lovely informative review - it is very much appreciated. I am happy that you enjoyed your holiday so much and I look forward to welcoming you back soon Mavis
Discover4...
“Manzarali ”
Reviewed June 25, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Emotional to be leaving dreamy Kalkan with its breathtaking vistas to be had from dawn TIL dusk from the privacy of this charming apartment’s balcony.Our every need catered for from the moment our flight touched do
Greeted by such warmth and hospitallity along with excellent service from the management team to the cheap local taxi’s so no car necessary.
Restaurants offer the “best views in the world “ .Whilst at sea the gullets await ! Captain Ramazan on Eysul the very best ! ⚓️

Date of stay: June 2018
Jun 25, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review for Manzarali Apartment in Kalkan. I am happy you had such a wonderful holiday and thank you for rebooking for your next holiday - I look forward to welcoming you back.
Denton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 21, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Date of stay: September 2017
Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for your lovely review - I am glad you love Manzarali Apartment in Kalkan as much as I do. I look forward to welcoming you back for your seventh visit Mavis x
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Date of stay: September 2017
Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for your lovely review on your holiday staying at Manzarali Apartment. I am happy that you are happy and had a lovely holiday with everything you needed. The view from Manzarali balcony is my favourite in the world. I look forward to welcoming back soon Mavis
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.