“Beautiful villa”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Pine Tree Villa

BBQ and shaded dining area Welcome to your holiday home!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
BBQ and shaded dining area
Welcome to your holiday home!
Alfresco dining.
Balcony and daybed off the master bedroom with stunning sea views.
Another light and airy bedroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

charismoo...
Leyland, United Kingdom
“Beautiful villa”
Reviewed June 16, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Our third visit to this beautiful spacious villa with a gorgeous view of the sea. Furnished inside and out to a very high standard, spotlessly clean and feels like home. Lovely to sun bathe under the olive tree and then to cool off in the salt water pool. We love kalkan with its fabulous restaurants, quaint cobbled streets and the friendliest of people. I would highly reccommend this villa.

Jun 17, 2018
Hi Charis,

Thank you very much for your review. We are so glad you've had a great holiday again, You're always welcome. Regards , Howard and Helen.
Rick P
Worthing, West Sussex
“Great Villa”
Reviewed May 27, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This was our third stay and again didn't disappoint!, Modern top of the range fittings and furniture. Wifi, large TV, a big plus in the newly fitted kitchen a water dispenser, saves all the heaving carrying of regular water supplies, a very efficient speedy delivery service to re stock water supplies. Spectacular views, lovely pool, sunloungers, dining area and shaded lounge area for resting in the shade or relaxing in the evening. Would definitely recommend and will be back again!!

May 28, 2018
Hi Rick & Dawn,
Thank you so much for your kind review, it means a lot to Helen and myself. You are always very welcome. Regards, Howard.
heathermC...
Barmouth
“amazing”
Reviewed October 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We have just returned from Pine Tree Villa after a 2 week holiday. Well where do I start apart from we found a piece of heaven on earth. The villa is perfect, the pool is perfect the area is perfect, the people are perfect. We have been to many other places in Turkey but Kalkan is by far the best. Howard and Helen were most helpful, organised our transfer door to door, suggested places to eat, things to do. Howard even sorted out our immigration papers and helped me sort out our flights. Daisy his agent met us at the property to show us around and gave us her phone number in case we needed anything. The sea views are beautiful and it was a struggle to leave the villa at the end of our stay. Things were so good we have already booked to return next year. I would happily recommend this villa.

Your age range 50-64
heatherma...
barmouth
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We got back from Pine Tree Villa yesterday after the most amazing 2 weeks. I have been to many places in Turkey but think I have found a bit of Heaven on earth. The villa is fabulous, very clean and comfortable. Short walk to local shops and bars/restaurants. Due to us being very lazy and tired after a day around the lovely pool we got a taxi into the main town in the evening (on the evenings we could actually drag ourselves away from the villa) There's a phone number supplied for a local taxi man, very reliable and cheap. But there are plenty of taxis so you can take your pick. The cost of living in Kalkan is very cheap. We enjoyed it so much we have already booked to go back for another 2 weeks next year as we still have so much left to see and discover. Howard is a gem and sorted out our private transfer and recommended places to eat. The lady who meets you at the villa to show you around is lovely, English speaking and on call for any issues which may arise. If your looking for a bit of Heaven try Pine tree Villa, you wont be disappointed.

Your age range 50-64
Tarryn M
Barmouth, United Kingdom
“Perfect!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I am currently staying in Pine Tree Villa and have been here for 6 days. I have over a week left here and it's just not enough! I have been coming to Turkey ever since I can remember and always stay in Kusadasi. I havent been for a fair few years due to having a baby and work. We liked the look of this villa on the internet and thought we would try a new place. I am so glad we did. Everything is perfect here. The villa is super modern, spacious and spotlessly clean. Everything you could possibly need during a stay here is provided plus more! The lighting around the villa is so well thought out. Spot on! We have just booked some day trips through the company Howard and Helen use and they have been fantastic. Howard, Helen, Daisy, her husband and family and everyone connected to this villa can't do enough for you. The views are breathtaking and the pool is amazing. Cant put into words how much I LOVE it here and will absolutely be booking again!

I'd also like to thank you personally as you have reignited my love for Turkey and motivated me to continue with learning Turkish.

Sep 24, 2017
Hi Tarryn

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased you are having a great time. We'd love to welcome you back. Enjoy the rest of your stay. Howard & Helen
stephenho...
Livingston, United Kingdom
“A home from home”
Reviewed September 11, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Since I wrote my last review in 2016 I have been back to Pine Tree Villa a further three times and it has delivered on every occasion, I always come home from Pine Tree feeling thoroughly rested and relaxed.
Pine Tree villa is located in a quiet tree lined street, five minute walk from the nearest bars and restaurants and twenty minutes walk to Kalkan old town.
Over the last year Helen and Howard have refurbished and upgraded the kitchen, bathrooms and pool, adding to the overall ambience and comfort of the villa. The villa on each occasion has been spotlessly clean and welcoming, providing our party will all the space and comfort needed during our stays.
There are a number of reasons why I keep returning to Pine Tree, the professional service provided by Helen & Howard when booking, the brilliant work of Daisy and the villa management team during my stays, the wonderful quiet setting, the cleanliness of the villa, the warm Turkish people, their culture and food, a cold Efes beer and of course the view over Kalamar Bay, there really is nothing to beat watching the sun set over the bay from the villa balcony with a cold drink in your hand while listening to the call to prayer in the distance.
I cannot wait to return to Pine Tree and Kalkan , it is definitely my home from home.
I will be contacting Helen & Howard shortly to look at booking for 2018.

Sep 12, 2017
Hi Stephen. Thank you again for your kind words. It is so very pleasing to Helen and myself that you enjoy the house,the surroundings and the wonderful people of Kalkan. You are always very welcome.

Best wishes,

Howard and Helen
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous sea view villa”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A wonderful villa with stunning views, lots of space and comfort to really relax. A fantastic holiday spent by the pool or at the nearby beach club; great restaurants within walking distance and Kalkan a short cab ride away. Very teenage friendly with wifi, Sky, a BBQ and lots of separate hanging out space. We will visit again.

Aug 17, 2017
Hi Gina.
Thank you so much for your review. It really means a lot and we would love to welcome you again in the future.
Howard & Helen.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing