“the best restaurant in kalkan”
Review of Agora Restaurant - CLOSED

Agora Restaurant
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Had dinner here twice during our 7 day stay, recommend this restaurant highly as the food is outstanding,waiters are very helpful and very friendly and extremely good value for money.
would definitely come back thank you so much Bora for making it so special x

Reviewed October 27, 2012

As many others have said before me, there are so many good restaurants in Kalkan, that it is often difficult to choose between them. Like most of the rooftop restaurants we tried, Agora had great service, great food and a great view, but I think it just pipped the others as our favourite. The staff were particularly good. Thoroughly recommended.

1  Thank JakeBanchory
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Dined here twice during our most recent stay in Kalkan, Bora and the Team have got everything just right, even if I did get shouted at for nor being able to eat everything on my plate! Top place to eat! Good Luck for next season to the Agora x

1  Thank KalkanCarol
Reviewed October 26, 2012

One problem with Kalkan restaurants, is that they are all excellent. They all offer great food and great service and trying to differentiate at the end of ten nights of eating out is a headache but a pleasant one. A bit like Alex Ferguson's team selection problems. Who do you leave out. Personally, I 'm looking forward to going back to have another try!

1  Thank joethegas
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We dined here 3 times during our stay in Kalkan. What made us come back? Well the overall experience was so very good. The meals are served on the terrace like many other places there, but somehow the way things were laid out and the deportment of the staff spoke silently of a professionalism not seen in many other establishments. From the meet and greet at the door downstairs to the service at table the management and staff exuded warmth and friendliness. Happy to chat with you (in very good English) or to discretely disappear if you wished to be private it felt like a smooth and elegant operation. The food was very good and I had variously, white tuna, leep fish, sea bream and mixed grill as main courses. Beware! Starters and main courses are quite generous and my wife was on one occasion at least quite unable to get through all hers. The wine we chose was the Majestik in both the red and white. My wife drinks red and was quite satisfied with hers. I drank the white (sauvignon blanc) which was crisp and grapefruity and accompanied the fish beautifully. I understand that further improvements are to be made to the place including the opening of another, upper, terrace in time for next year. As far as prices go the Agora is a little on the expensive side but the level of service fairly reflects this. We shall go back.

2  Thank paul s