Patara Prince Hotel & Resort
Hotel Zinbad(Kalkan)(Great Value!)
$40
Kelebek Hotel(Kalkan)(Great Value!)
$34
Happy Hotel Kalkan(Kalkan)(Great Value!)
$65
Kalamar Hotel(Kalkan)(Great Value!)
$47
Kulube Hotel(Kalkan)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsadult poolsea waterbathing platformsshuttle bussea viewsecond weekhire cara wonderful holidaysaklikent gorgebeautiful poolkalkan harbourvisit kalkanthere are so manypatara beachwashing machinepoolsapartment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Thought it would be a delight to get the shuttle boat to this resort from Kalkan,what a mistake,in holiday mode all I saw was FREE shuttle,FREE sunbeds,FREE loungers!!! I didnt see the small writing below which said admission fee (10tl each) this was pointed out after we had spent 78TL on lunch!with a half full pool,filthy toilets obnoxious pool manager type person who I felt like felling.10tl each isn't much to be fair but we just felt deceived really,when I pointed out the advertisement he drew my attention to the small print, I investigated a route of escape to no avail as I had a 5year old with me! I would have happily been ejected to avoid paying but my wife calmed me down and we payed the ransom and got there heap of a vessel back to Kalkan and have told nearly everyone we have come across about the deceptive ways of this firm I also have many contacts in the travel industry who I shall be informing and going of a lot of other reviews on here I'm not alone! Bond film location,owners not worthy of possession.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank mario187069
Reviewed October 6, 2012

went to patara prince beach club do not go there it is a dump!!!! rude and disinterested staff even when my wife asked for lounger cushion cover and then showed him one still did not know what we were asking for in the end i had to go to pool area to get one my self swimming pool toilet filthy!!!! it has champagne looks and pale ale service and interior give it a wide berth. all other beach clubs we used were fantastic.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I booked this as a cheap offer but it turned out to be a big mistake!!! A big tatty mistake with many stairs, too far out of the town. One way taxi costs 15 TLire this is expensive over a 10 day stay.
Beautiful position on the cliffs overlooking Kalkan Bay with fantastic sunsets over the harbour. But better suited to mountain goats with big unpretentious appetites for bulk not flavour.
We shipped out after one night after finding the bathroom door didn’t open fully as it hit the toilet pan half way into the room. One dinner on the terrace and an expensive and shoddy sandwich by the pool served by uninterested staff.
The hotel needs a complete overhaul, paint, staff training and a health warning for anyone without Olympic athletes legs. You cannot hike half a mile down a concrete slope in the heat to get to reception, to eat and then climb down 5 flights of stairs to get to the pool. Not unless you are in serious training for a marathon in a hot country !
Went back to the PIrat where things were much better as usual.

Room Tip: ask to be in white block near reception called the Agora, then you only have the 5 flights of stairs to the pool to contend with !!!
Reviewed September 28, 2012

fantastic location, amazing views,beautiful pools,shame about the management! training was non existent, the staff had no motivation and not a clue what they were doing half the time although two or three of them seemed to be holding things together.thefood was dreadful.the hotel advertized continental breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice and croissants,although there was a juicer in the restaurant ,we only ever saw very sour cranberry juice or water and plain white or brown bread.The choice was monotonous and there was no table service at breakfast at all.the rooms were spacious but badly maintained and a little tatty.the honeycombe blanket instead of a sheet scratched like a ferral cat on sun sensitive skin! the location is 5 star, the rooms 3 ,star the food 2 star. the management need to pull their fingers out, this place has amazing potential.with just a little effort it could be the best in Kalkan.

Room Tip: we paid for an upgrade to a junior suite,the view was fabulous but the sliding door was broken and the shower unit very small.
3  Thank Heathernorris
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was our second year in a row staying in this Villa and it did not disappoint. We are already planning next year. You cannot beat the view - which is stunning at all times of the day, and having the beautiful granite plunge pool was heaven in the September heat. I could happily sit on the patio all day long. The bedroom is comfortable and the shower room clean and functionable but to be quite honest we hardly used the rest of the villa as we were outside most of the time. So to say the kitchen needs updating and the lounge seating (if there were 4 of you) is insufficient is finding fault just for the sake of it. However its not cheap to rent and there are comparable 4 bedroom villas in Kalkan with fantastic facilities and high quality furniture and fittings so its something the owners should bare in mind. We also did not have an iron, ironing board or a hairdryer and had to buy a set of sharp knives to chop salad with as none were provided. Its still our No1 vacation spot though. We booked through Elixir Holidays who were excellent - role on next September!!

Room Tip: We have only stayed in this Villa and I dont think there are many others with their own pools which is what made all the difference to us