just spent a very enjoyable week at the ZInbad with my husband
- no balcony in our room but some rooms do have them so I would request this next time.
- shower curtain was a little foisty and in need of replacement although it was of little use as water still went everywhere cos shower was a tight fit in a small bathroom.
-no where to hang clothes to dry out. Only one rail in bathroom - some wall space so could hang more rails or even hooks behind the door. room was large with a single bed in addition to the double so room for a clothers airer maybe - an easy fix
Ahmet and all the staff are extremely helpful & friendly
Hotel is lovely - very traditional & clean
Views from terrace across the harbour are beautiful
Breakfast is basic turkish breakfast but very nicely presented and more than adequate
Location is amazing - literally leave the hotel , walk for one minute and you are at the harbour
Maid service everyday
Pros far outweigh the cons and we will definately be back next year if only to try some more of the fabulous restaurants - didn;t eat at the Zinbad but will do next year
Kalkan itself is lovely - very traditional and bustling and the old town is great to wander around or sit and people watch. Loads of lovely restuarants - didn't have one bad meal and ate at somewhere different every night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ZINBAD Boutique Hotel and our warm-hearted personnel have been giving the best sample of Turkish hospitality since 1985. Recently renovated to the highest standard, Zinbad Boutique Hotel has a fresh clean modern feel to it. All 25 rooms are complete with beautiful new furniture, the latest AC units and Bathroom with shower room. The hotel is within walking distance to the center of the bustling old Village, Marina and the beautiful local Beach. After passing the center and going down towards the marina you can reach our hotel following the pretty narrow side streets with buildings reflecting typical Mediterranean architecture and climbing bougainvillea.Our friendly personnel will be waiting to welcome you to make you feel at home and to ensure you a dreamlike, comfortable, stress free stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Zinbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.