“The best place to chill at the end of the night.”

Authentic Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 211 Restaurants in Kalkan
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We love Muzaffer and gang as they always make you so welcome and nothing is too much trouble. We went for my daughters 17th and had a fabulous meal on terrace followed by a beautiful chocolate cake and fireworks - they are just so friendly and helpful, give this place a try for meal or to end your evening its the best place in town to relax and unwind!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went to Authentic for our first night in Kalkan and it was a wonderful choice,
. Attentive service and a lovely atmosphere. my husband and son had the Clay pot kebab and the delivery of these were lovely and they could smash the tops off themselves something not all restaurants did. A lovely relaxed bar area downstairs too

Reviewed August 2, 2013

my hubby and I loved this place. Food, staff, service was great. There was an obnoxious and quite rude English guy in, who just 'lorded' over the waiter, scoffing and just being rude and frankly we were embarrassed. The staff remained smiling and bent over for this bloke. I would have booted him out! He loudly said it wasn't best meal he had had. My hubby loudly said he was having the best meal ever! Tourists like this fella give us Brits a bad name. Try Authentic, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Myself and my freind were in Kalkan july 2013 and were invited into Authentic house as we walked past, Great place friendly staff Muzaffer the manager is a great guy friendly and funny also will do anything to make your visit all it can be! Drink priced very reasonable. What made a night in Authentic really good was that it delivered an authentic Turkish experience sitting on cushions on floor with good music and a water pipe is a must! Muzaffer suggested that one night we have a meal on the terrace and I must say i am so glad we did! The meal was the best we had in Kalkan along with a stunning view of the bay as you ate. I had the authentic steak dish and highly recommend you try it, it was delicious my friend had Trout he said it was amazing and yet again very reasonably priced. Authentic was our favourite place to be and were in every night we are booking to return to Kalkan in sept and once wedump suitcases its straight back to Authentic!

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed July 24, 2013

A great place to hang out on the cushions and sip water melon juice. Their wifi is excellent too so whilst you take your refreshments, you can catch up with the rest of the world. Food is ok, but the service is excellent and the staff very friendly.

Check them out!