“Definitely a must to visit Kalkan and stay at...”
other travelers have booked this property
Main pool and sun terrace at Asfiya Retreat with plenty of loungers and parasols.
Private pool and terrace at Apartment Leylek Private pool and terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Private pool and terrace at Apartment Leylek
Private pool and terrace
Open plan kitchen and dining area
Open plan kitchen
Open plan lounge with patio doors to the private pool and terrace
Open plan lounge
Open plan lounge
Master bedroom with kingsize bed and balcony with sea views
Ensuite to master bedroom
Second bedroom with twin single beds and balcony
Ensuite to second bedroom
Private pool and terrace
Private outside dining area and BBQ
Private terrace with loungers
Front of Asfiya Retreat showing Apartment Leylek with the private pool and terrace
Main pool and sun terrace at Asfiya Retreat
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hazel1126...
Grays, Essex
“Definitely a must to visit Kalkan and stay at this accommodation”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Well where do I start ! This is our fourth time to Turkey but our first year to Kalkan - and we will definitely be back next year.

I travelled with my husband and two children - my son 15 and daughter 21.

No 4 Asfiya Retreat was perfect. Set on two floors with two bedrooms and en suite bathrooms upstairs, both with balconies and the master bedroom on the ground floor. This was ideal as my husband and I could get up without disturbing our children. Downstairs was the living room, family toilet, kitchen and dining room and the very useful laundry room. On the ground floor was outside dining and upstairs seating on another balcony.

The apartment was far roomier than I had expected and clean. Little extras were pool/beach towels, cool bag for the beach and a really well equipped kitchen including tupperware tubs to take out.

Whilst the pool is not massive it is more than adequate and we never had trouble using four sunbeds.

In relation to location - it was ideally situated being a five minute walk down the Kalamar Road to a well equipped local supermarket, Bread and More Restaurant (with Sky Sports) and an extremely good chemist. A short further walk down the Kalamar Road is a Tesco Kippa extra and a very good fruit and veg shop.

Restaurants are in abundance and excellent food - would recommend Chillies, Kaptan and Bread and More on the Kalamar Road and Marina in the Harbour.

Local shops were ideal and walkable. We did hire a car via Metro Car Rental in Dalaman and was very impressed with their service. Although we had a car we only used this for airport transfers, visit to the Fethikye market and Pratara Beach (20 minutes away)

Kalkan is a truly magical place and well worth another visit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the cleanliness and home feel of the property
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Rutland

A romantic getaway
Dartford kent
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing