“A harbour restaurant that surprises in quality for the reasonable price”
Review of Ilyada Resaturant - CLOSED

Ilyada Resaturant
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I dined here initially because we felt a little bit sorry for the chap trying to get us through the door. We are so glad we did. Its provides excellent food at a reasonable price, something that can't be boasted of many restaurants that are on the harbour. Give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

There are so many restaurants to choose in Kalkan but as we walked up the street we stopped to look and decided to give it a try. It has a great location with views over the harbour. They were offering a set meal including mezes for 29tl each. I choose fish casserole and my husband had lamb cooked over a little hot burner at the table. Both were excellent. We drank beer and water. The service was excellent and the food really tasty and well presented. Staff were very friendly. Would definitely go there again.

1  Thank jude9999_10
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have a lovely meal here on our first night in Kalkan and everyone was so lovely we found ourselves going back for drinks or coffee everynight after that. Great food as well and very reasonable

1  Thank armada2
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I went to ilyada on my first morning in Kalkan for breakfast, I had egg on toast (10lira) and my OH had a full English (19l) and we each had a fresh orange (around 8l each), the breakfast was nice, they used fresh produce and the locations and views excellent, but it was quite expensive.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Visited here by chance, prime location and expected price. Quality of food failed. Staff friendly but food a huge let down. top tip, eat further up the hill at half the price and better quality