“making a holiday magical”
Review of Kaya Restaurant

Kaya Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 199 Restaurants in Kalkan
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“making a holiday magical”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I first met kadir ( the magician) by accident when my wife saw the sign outside the restaurant, and tried to direct me away from it , as a professional magician myself, my wife always tries to escort me away form it when were together. im so glad i ignored her,, we ate there several times , enjoyed his work, loved the food, loved the service. have kept in contact with him and was even invited to his wedding ! really looking forward to going back there and eating with him and jamming the magic !

• Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
southport
“What make this restuarant a winner”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We have been visiting this restaurant since it first opened in Kalkan, which is more than a few years ago. and it is consistently in our top 5. The reason being is the combination of great food, great value and the genuine warm welcome. The owners have always maintaining high standards and quality, which cannot be said for all restaurant. I also have to that in my opinion they serve the best Jumbo prawns in Kalkan, if you haven't ever been there that I would recommend you put it on your list to visit

We look forward to visiting them again on our next visit in June

• Visited December 2013
Dalaman
“Very Down Market Establishment”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was warned by my Local Kalkan lawyer and friend that Kaya was not a good place to eat but I insisted upon trying it for myself. The food was badly presented on cold plates, offensively sparse, the waiting service was lacking on all fronts and ignorant. To top off a disastrous choice, we were interrupted by beggars who seemed to be positively welcomed to cruise the tables at liberty. I give generously in the streets, bars and market place but to have ones main meal and conversation interrupted surely, BEGGARS belief at the end of the day. We finished our evening at Foto Pizza where we enjoyed a coffee and concluded our evenings conversation undisturbed thank goodness.

Oakham, United Kingdom
“Excellent reasonably priced restaurant”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Lovely place, staff very friendly and attentive. Food was excellent and the fish of the day highly recommended. They also organise day trips to their farm in the country where much of their food is sourced.

1 Thank janetwright14
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“How have we walked past this place?”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

This is our fourth time in Kalkan and cannot believe we have missed this one. Food excellent, well presented and good value. Very friendly and attentive service. Enjoyed Kadir the magician... Wow. He is good. Will be back on our next visit