“What make this restuarant a winner”
Review of Kaya Restaurant

Kaya Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 211 Restaurants in Kalkan
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We have been visiting this restaurant since it first opened in Kalkan, which is more than a few years ago. and it is consistently in our top 5. The reason being is the combination of great food, great value and the genuine warm welcome. The owners have always maintaining high standards and quality, which cannot be said for all restaurant. I also have to that in my opinion they serve the best Jumbo prawns in Kalkan, if you haven't ever been there that I would recommend you put it on your list to visit

We look forward to visiting them again on our next visit in June

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was warned by my Local Kalkan lawyer and friend that Kaya was not a good place to eat but I insisted upon trying it for myself. The food was badly presented on cold plates, offensively sparse, the waiting service was lacking on all fronts and ignorant. To top off a disastrous choice, we were interrupted by beggars who seemed to be positively welcomed to cruise the tables at liberty. I give generously in the streets, bars and market place but to have ones main meal and conversation interrupted surely, BEGGARS belief at the end of the day. We finished our evening at Foto Pizza where we enjoyed a coffee and concluded our evenings conversation undisturbed thank goodness.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Lovely place, staff very friendly and attentive. Food was excellent and the fish of the day highly recommended. They also organise day trips to their farm in the country where much of their food is sourced.

1  Thank janetwright14
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

This is our fourth time in Kalkan and cannot believe we have missed this one. Food excellent, well presented and good value. Very friendly and attentive service. Enjoyed Kadir the magician... Wow. He is good. Will be back on our next visit

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had lunch here which was very reasonably priced and delicious, I had the Duck Salad and my husband said his Calamari was the best he had ever had. The house wine was well priced and Efes lager always goes down with any meal! The restaurant is lovely, spacious and clean.
We booked for their Family Farm BBQ day out for a few days later........For £20 a head we had the best day out at their family farm up in the mountains, we were taken their with a party of 20 people with their mini bus, however they took a car too as minibus full, my husband and I were the lucky ones to be in the car. We were all taken to an area in the mountains where we were told about the history of the little rows of storage buildings (for crops), then we carried on to the farm way up in the mountains....Three course BBQ... the first course filled you up it was so nice, we watched the chef cooking it, (drink was offered on an honesty tab which you paid at the end of the day), we were invited to swim in the family swimming pool, extremely cold but welcome once you got in as the sun was so hot. Two more courses of BBQ and a wander around the farm, not forgetting the entertainment of airgun shooting for everybody.... shooting at bottles of water! Good fun!
A big bag of fresh fruit was given to each of us when we returned at the end of the day that had been picked by the boys at the farm, grapes, apples, pomegranates and satsuma type fruits for free.
We will definitely go again next year, this restaurant deserves to succeed in every way.