“A great Place For Lunch”
Review of Salt and Pepper

Salt and Pepper
Ranked #36 of 210 Restaurants in Kalkan
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eat at Kalkan Salt and Pepper restaurant and we guarantee you a warm welcome, friendly service and fresh, organic ingredients from our own family farm. The setting is perfect. You’re in the heart of the Old Town, overlooking Kalkan’s pretty harbour with spectacular views of the bay and surrounding mountains. Salt and Pepper restaurant open all day.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The Salt and Pepper is a lovely looking restaurant close to the harbour. We had an excellent lunch here which was very reasonably priced as well. I had a beautifully presented and very tasty salad with lamb and my wife chose an omelette which turned out to be superb, light fluffy and delicious. We had fully intended to go back as everything about it seemed just so, but we got overcome by the sheer number of other options before us. I would have loved dinner here and we will come again in May to see what else they offer.

1  Thank paul s

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Brilliant restaurant both daytime & night time. Staff very attentive to your choices, service excellent.

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

We visit kalkan twice a year for many years and each year salt and pepper goes from strength to strength. We love the atmosphere here and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. Nothing is too much trouble. Now to the important bit.. The food. Mahmut the chef can present food which looks stunning on the plate, a real work of art, and the taste is amazing. Try his sea bass with saffron sauce.. Yummy! I had it three times during my stay. It is deffinately up there with the best in kalkan and can hold its head high among the top dogs like kalamaki and geronda. Well done guys.

Terri and Ian

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is at the top of the steps above the waterfront. One of the more exclusive restaurants in Kalkan. Both the service and the food were a credit to Kalkan, apart from the hills all throughout the town I have not found anything I dislike about this place. They had both traditional and european style food. They even went out of their way to get me the drink I asked for from another restaurant as they had run out. That's service for you. Will be going back again. It was probably mid range for price but the food was stunning.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

There were 8 of us, had a really good drink there one night and decided to eat there the next night - Ibrihim the waiter was great fun and remembered all our names - He makes the place. The dog is gorgeous too!