“Happy 20th Anniversary !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dolphin Scuba Team

Dolphin Scuba Team
Ranked #5 of 27 Tours in Kalkan
More attraction details
Owner description: We opened our doors in 1993 as the first scuba diving center in Kalkan. Since that time, 22 years and counting, we have always approached our business with a serious focus on safety combined with the fun and joy of scuba diving in a comfortable environment. We are a family-oriented business and have enjoyed seeing our ever-increasing number of divers return to us year after year.Our team of friendly and professional staff do everything they can to make your time with us enjoyable and memorable. As with any small business, members of the team pitch in and perform any task that requires doing, even if it is not specifically their job. This spirit is personified by our owner/captain/instructor who can be seen doing everything from deck swabbing to piloting the boat.Our dive guides and instructors are qualified to the highest internationally-recognized diving standards, trained in first aid and all are English-speaking with a working knowledge of at least one other language. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, we cater to your specific needs.
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Happy 20th Anniversary !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have been fortunate to have shared 10 of the last 20 years knowing Kamil and enjoying the privilege of diving(Steve) and in my case snorkelling.Krista and Kamil are skilled experienced divers who are,in my opinion, the best people to experience your first Try Dive with.They are patient and skilled in their instruction and ensure that you feel safe and enjoy the experience. The dive boat is very well equipped and maintained beautifully. The upper deck is wonderful for those who don't wish to dive but like to accompany their partners as it has plenty room and mattresses for sun lounging. An ideal way to enjoy the sun and experience a refreshing breeze at the same time.A simple yet very tasty meal is provided (amazed at how this achieved in such a small space).We are not surprised that Dolphin Scuba Team is celebrating 20 years in business and we wish them many more successful years.

Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable day on and in the sea!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Whilst in Kalkan my girlfriend and I wanted to do some diving. As we had already heard good things about Dolphin Scuba Team we headed down to the marina in search of their boat.

We found Kamil and his team and explained what we would like to do. I had never dived before so went on a try a dive experience. My girlfriend has dived numerous times before but as she last dived 3 years ago Kamil suggested she do a refresher dive.

I was very impressed with the try a dive experience as it was a lot more involved than I was expecting. The first dive was just Kamil and myself, which was good as he was very attentive which allowed me to relax and enjoy myself. The second dive I was with the rest of the group but closely monitored by Krista, again, a very good time was had.

I would strongly recommend Dolphin Scuba Team, and if I still haven't done my PADI by the time I'm next in Kalkan, I would definitely do it with Dolphin.

Thanks again guys,

Matt & Amy

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly and professional scuba team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

My OH and I both dived with Krista, Kamil and Mike of Dolphin Scuba during our recent trip to Kalkan. My OH completed his PADI OW and as a qualified diver I did some fun dives. Having dived in a number of different places over the years I was very impressed with the Dolphin team, their boat, friendliness and attention to detail.

Kamil and Krista noted that I hadn't dived for a while and so I was asked to complete a (much needed) refresher course and brush up on my knowledge / skills before I was allowed to do a fun dive. Before each dive we were briefed on what would happen and where we were going. They weren't always able to tell us where we would be going the evening before, but as the weather at this time of year can be changeable, this is to be expected and didn't cause any problems at all.

The boat was purpose built for diving and so is fantastic - large enough for plenty of kit, a briefing table, drinks and a sun bathing deck on top when you're resting in between dives. Drinks were always on hand and were very reasonably priced.

When we return to Kalkan we will definitely dive with Dolphin again. Thank you to the Dolphin Team for all of your help and for making our diving with you so much fun. T and E.

Visited September 2013
“Best Dive School in Kalkan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

We visited Kalkan on our wedding trip and took a boat trip with Dolphin Scuba, our party was 5 divers (4 beginners and 1 experienced) and 6 non divers. The team are very professional and if you take a look at the other dive providers in Kalkan its clear that Dolphin are leagues ahead of the others. The boat and equipment is excellent, with great provision for guests who just want to snorkel, swim or just sunbathe on the sun deck. The training provided by Krista and Kamil was excellent, very attentive and with comfort and safety as a top priority. The food on board was superb and freshly cooked by the local crew onboard. We came back for another dive day before our holiday ended as we'd enjoyed it that much. Value for money is excellent. Well worth spending a day with Dolphin, the dive locations are beautiful bays not accessible by road, you get to see the natural beauty of Kalkan and the snorkelling is not to be missed either!

Henfield
“Excellent day with Dolphin Scuba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have been wanting to try a dive for a long time so after reading the reviews decided it was a must do whilst staying in Kalkan. I cannot praise Kamil and his team highly enough, being patient, thorough and clear in their instruction and safety for us all. I enjoyed myself so much that I am planning to do the full course next year with a view to changing career in the future! For the non divers there was a great sundeck to top up the tan and snorkels and flippers to use in the warm waters. Lunch was good and freshly prepared and drinks available for a small cost. A great day had by all thanks you Dolphin Scuba team