“Good times!”
Review of Dolphin Scuba Team

Dolphin Scuba Team
Ranked #5 of 27 Tours in Kalkan
More attraction details
Owner description: We opened our doors in 1993 as the first scuba diving center in Kalkan. Since that time, 22 years and counting, we have always approached our business with a serious focus on safety combined with the fun and joy of scuba diving in a comfortable environment. We are a family-oriented business and have enjoyed seeing our ever-increasing number of divers return to us year after year.Our team of friendly and professional staff do everything they can to make your time with us enjoyable and memorable. As with any small business, members of the team pitch in and perform any task that requires doing, even if it is not specifically their job. This spirit is personified by our owner/captain/instructor who can be seen doing everything from deck swabbing to piloting the boat.Our dive guides and instructors are qualified to the highest internationally-recognized diving standards, trained in first aid and all are English-speaking with a working knowledge of at least one other language. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, we cater to your specific needs.
Winchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good times!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I've dived with some fairly casual outfits over the years - however, you won't find that with Kamil and the team. They are absolutely focused on being professional and ensuring you get the best from your dive. I hadn't dived for some time, but was quickly put at ease by the team's positive and assuring manner.

The kit and the boat is really well looked after, (sun deck and mattresses on top), you'll have a great meal onboard and all the crew just great to be with.

Couple the above with some of the best diving in the Med, and all is good.

Thanks to Kamil, Christa, Teak, Mike and the team for a great couple of days out.

• Turkish first
Weymouth, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely day out for divers and non-divers alike”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Took my 15 year old daughter who had just qualified in the UK two days prior to the start of our holiday on 25th August. She had two great dives whilst I sunbathed, swam and snorkelled. Price was very reasonable for both of us. Lovely deck for sunbathing if, like me you are not up to diving! Other seasoned divers on the boat with us that day said that the 'Try Dive' was superb and far better than many offered in other countries. Maybe next year I will give it a go! All staff on the boat were welcoming and friendly. Highly recommended.

2 Thank Linda662013
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“If you want to try Scuba - try it with the Dolphin team in Kalkan”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have wanted to try Scuba for some time and finally got around to booking my first try dive. The trip included experienced divers to 1st timers, and some people just along for the ride and a bit of snorkling and lunch. Krita, Kamil and the team made us all feel welcome and well looked after. The tuition was great and confidence quickly grew. The dive was over too quickly even though we had a good 30-35mins. If I had booked earlier in the holiday I would have booked a PADI course. The other experienced divers and guests on the boat also had a great time and also full of praise. If your in Kalkan area and want to try scuba diving, or are an experienced diver, book with the Dolphin team - I am sure you wont be disappointed

Visited July 2013
Godalming, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent diving experience. Loved it.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Had really great first dive with kamil. Very safe. Really good value day included 2 dives and lunch. Relaxing boat with very friendly crew. My 2 boys loved it and would definitely return. Many thanks dolphin and Kamil our instructor.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great days diving”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Went to Kalkan as an experienced diver with my girlfriend who doesn't dive but I wanted to do a days diving whilst she could enjoy the boat and snorkelling. Kamil was a very friendly gentleman and the whole day was an enjoyable experience throughout. The food prepared on board was very good and I enjoyed the dive sites. I hadn't dived for 2 years but was paired up with a dive master Melissa although she doesn't work there all the time and helps out whilst she is there on holidays. She was experienced and a good dive master and I felt very at ease. I would definitely recommend Doplhin Scuba if you are in Kalkan as an experienced diver or if you are looking to try it for the first time.