Stayed for 3 nights at this hotel following a cultural coach tour in Turkey. The first thing that hits you is the size - an enormous complex (1035 rooms?) and built in the style of a Thai pagoda. Don't come here if you want peace and quiet! All the reception rooms/bedrooms have a Siamese theme (why? when you are in Turkey??) - our bedroom (on the 3rd floor and overlooking one of the pool areas) was spacious, clean and well decorated, with a balcony. The bed was a futon style - very low - but large. A/c worked well - the outside temperature was 30 + degrees. Meals were served in an enormous self-service dining area (with some seating outside on the terrace). Despite the very large number of guests, the food buffet was always well stocked and with a good variety. Drinks can be added to your "room bill" and paid for at the end of your visit (reception will accept sterling/euros/T.lira - or a combination of all three!
We didn't use the pools (there were lots of children) but we swam every day in the sea, using the hotel's sunloungers on their private beach - there are lifeguards on duty. If you are not eating lunch at the hotel, there are a number of reasonable restaurants within walking distance; I found one on the beach, next to the boat hire shack - a beer + meat/cheese/salad sandwhich cost 6 euros. There is evening entertainment in the outside theatre. Despite the size of this hotel we were happy with all the facilities provided - but definitely wouldn't go in August!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has been renovated and enlarged in winter 2011-12.Siam Elegance Hotel & Spa is located on the Mediterranean coast, overlooking the sea. The nearest town is 11 km away. The distance between the airport and the hotel is 40km and 50km from Antalya city center. From here you can easily go by public transport (Dolmus) or by taxi (24 hours in front of the hotel) to side seeing places. Right across the hotel there are several shops, bars, restaurants and once a week a market / bazaar.The staff is known for its friendliness, helpfulness and can speak different languages. Once you enter, you will be warmly welcomed by the reception that helps you for your quick check in and the bell boys help you with your baggages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Siam Elegance Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Elegance Hotel Serik
- Siam Elegance Resort And Spa
- Siam Elegance Resort & Spa Antalya Province, Turkey