“I enjoyed my stay here”

Ranked #10 of 230 Hotels in Antalya
Leicester, United Kingdom
“I enjoyed my stay here”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Location: First impressions of this hotel were "oh", I must admit, as the other hotels on the same road seemed much more grand. However, I was pleasantly surprised inside! The area in which this hotel is situated is pretty quiet. It's not far from the airport but it is a bit of a distance from the city so no walking to town there! There are a few shops on the same road as you walk past a few hotels which is good for those looking for a last minute souvenir or Turkish delight.

Food: I liked the food although after a few days it gets a little repetitive but there was a lot of choice and variety to suit everyone's individual taste buds. I went on an all-inclusive basis so yeah I ate my money's worth in food (I was at the cakes and biscuits almost all day!).

Staff: I think all the staff were very friendly although they cannot speak much English so communication can be a big problem if you don't know Turkish or German. This hotel does cater mostly for Germans and the only people from the UK staying at the hotel apart from us were a lovely elderly gentlemen and a couple from Scotland. I would not recommend that anyone goes on excursions with the hotel as it was really pricey and you can find people to take you to various sights for cheaper prices.

Rooms: The rooms were very clean and well lit. My view was not so fantastic as it looked out at the road but I'm sure the sea view rooms must be good.

Pools and Spas: There are two outdoor pools (one with slides but it's shut in winter) and an indoor pool. The hotel also has a sauna and steam room and you can find a sort of hairdresser/massage place too in the hotel but I do not think the price was worth it. One problem I had was with the showers in the pool changing rooms and the cleanliness of these changing rooms. Someone was sick in the sink and didn't even bother to clean up or call a cleaner to sort it out. One of the showers was broken which was frustrating as you have to wait as everyone jumps for the only one.

Overall, I did have a good time here but some aspects of the hotel could be improved.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
9 Thank Asma_10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Looked out of place next to all the amazing looking hotels surrounding it, the staff made us feel uncomfortable by making it difficult to communicate with us! We felt as if we shouldnt be there we were treated so rudely just because we were English it was terrible! The room was clean and the beds were okay but the food was just the same everyday and the bar was poorly stocked for children and the waiters wont leave you alone! One waiter rang up our room looking for my elder sister and wanted her to meet him outside the hotel at night, we reported it to the manager and they might as well have laughed at us, we didnt see him for a few days and they said they had fired him and then he came back! totally unprofessional! never going back again! The staff need to learn manners and they made us feel unwanted because we werent German they either gave us no attention or too much attention. Go by all means but if you have teenage daughters keep an eye on them!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
9 Thank 990Ellie
Reviewed September 18, 2011

The hotel had great amenities, but that's about it! The bedrooms are compact but the beds are not comfortable. The food was average and a little repetitive. It definitely caters for the German Market as the staff could speak German but only 1% could speak English. Definitely wouldn't go back.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank KimHL
Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Hotel is a middle sized family oriented hotel located about 300m from the beach. It caters to people who need peace and quiet on their holiday, but it offers some possibilities to teenagers too ( we have 2 sons 17 and 14 y.o.; e.g. discoteques, watter sports, wi-fi in lobby bar).
Hotel is the last of the chain of the hotels on the beach in Lara and thanks to this location the hotel guestes can get plenty of personal space on the beach. The beach was cleaned every morning. And the same goes for the hotel rooms.
The hotel offers nice courtesies - you can get cold towels during hot day, you get specials snakes and drinks.
The hotel is conected to the beach with nice "green walkway" decorated by flowers. In between the beach and the hotel there are couple swimming pools, one of them with tobogans.
The food was good in a form swedish tables.
The stuff was very nice and courtous. They didn´t husle bakshish.

At the end I would like to express my thanks to Front Office Manager A. Canak for making it possible to change room for our friends without probleme.

For us it was nice holiday.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank ktdd
Ploiesti
Reviewed July 30, 2011

First of all we had to wait for ages to get our rooms and the manager was very rude and didn't speak any english. It is a very small hotel but they have a lot of activities. I have been to a lot of 5 star hotels in Antalya and I have to say that this is not a "true" 5 star hotel. The food is average at best and you don't have many choices. Tables are few and you have to look a lot before you can find a table. The bar is very poorly stocked. they only had vodka, beer and a couple of cocktails. The rooms are small, but clean. The staff is friendly and the animation is great. I have to mention that unlike many other hotels in Lara like Kervansaray, Miracle, Kremlin or Titanic, this one is not full with Russians but with Germans. The pool is very small comparative with other hotels but it is enough. At the beach they have a plastic cover instead of umbrellas which is a positive aspect, but there aren't enough sunbating chairs. All in all it is a decent hotel, not the best in Lara but not the worst either.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank sograd89
Canterbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We have just returned from a week here and loved it all. Food, staff ,service etc all top rate.
There are many shops just down the road towards Antalya within easy walking or just walk on the sea shore and turn right a few hotels down. The hotel shop prices are ok as well.
My partner loved the Spa and the other hotel facilities were all very good.
Well done to the owners and staff...thanks for a great holiday

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 2710ps
Manchester, England
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Went on a family holiday in June 2011. Stayed at the Saturn palace hotel.
Good first impressions, however had a slight issue over the rooms on days 1 which was resolved after a bit of messing about from the hotel end, however really only a minor issue. The hotel itself is well maintained and always clean, the food was varied and always had a choice, which is not always the case in some all inclusives. The animation team were quite good, but really helped entertain the kids, which is a bonus for us, as more time to relax.
The hotel guests are mainly German and dutch which is not an isssue to us, as the staff spoke good english as well.
Our kids loved the kids pool and slides which were well maintained, but other pools were available if you wanted a quiter time.
Thought this was a good hotel in Lara beach and would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family