All reviews akra park booked this hotel the busy main road the main hotel clean rooms enjoyed our stay facilities gym supermarket pools housekeeping holiday
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Great hotel, and very friendly staff. Although it is a type of annex to the main Akra Hotel which is literally just across the road, you have access to all the excellent facilities there. This does mean you go to main hotel for breakfast etc.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
GR M, Guest Relations Manager at Akra V, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear our valuable guest Dave,

We would like to express our great honor to have welcomed you in Akra.

Thank you very much for sharing your Akra experience with us.

Your nice comments made us very happy and motivated.

It is always a great pleasure for us to welcome you in Akra. Thank you for every subject you have shared in your beautiful review.

As soon as possible to see you again.

Şirin KARTAL
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed April 11, 2018

What a fantastic place! We cannot brag about this hotel enough. We first went in 2015 and thought it was out of this world. Second time round was more of a last minute thought but out of all the places we have been to, Akra is by far the best. No surprise bills or inconveniences. Hotel was full both times we have stayed and you would never know it because it is so spacious. We never had to bag a sun lounger every morning as there was plenty to go around. Plenty to do around the hotel. Pablito was new to us this time but what a fantastic restaurant and bar within the hotel. The staff are amazing at all times. Attentive and always on the ball. We met Ali (restaurant manager)again for the second time and found him most helpful with suggestions of local tourist attractions too. A quality 5 star place, it was good to see the staff enjoying their job and nothing was an effort or over the top! Such good value for money! We will be back and will certainly be recommending this place to friends and family,

Room Tip: The room was a short walk across a bridge from the main hotel and amenities. We love this as you are away from the busyness of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GR M, Guest Relations Manager at Akra V, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear our valued guests,

Thank you for your excellent review, which we were delighted to read!
We will pass on your compliments to Mr. Ali and our all staff, which is the best motivation we can offer!
We are looking to welcome you again in our hotel.

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed February 21, 2018

We stayed at the Akra V because it was the closest hotel to the Yaşam hospital. We were not disappointed in any way by the standards of the hotel. The only problem was the road noise if you were to open the windows.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GR M, Guest Relations Manager at Akra V, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Dear Mr. Estalla,

Thank you for reviewing your positive feedback regarding the Akra V.

Our team takes passion in delivering services to our guests and we at the Akra V are thrilled to read your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Guest Experiences Manager

Reviewed January 1, 2018

I traveled to Antalya in December 2017 and had booking at Akra V hotel. After reading a lot of positive reviews and high user ratings, I had a lot of expectations from this hotel and I must say my expectations were met undeniably. Akra V hotel is a sister hotel of a 5-star hotel Akra Barut which is across the road on the beach side at Lara beach. Akra V hotel itself is not 5-star but you can enjoy all the facilities (gym, sauna bath, indoor and outdoor pools, restaurant etc.) just across the road on the other side by just booking a room at a considerably less price than the Barut.
The receptionists were really helpful in all aspects and polite as well. The room was exquisitely marvelous and nothing less than a 5-star hotel. It was spacious, very clean with all the amenities provided. The bathroom was also very clean and fancy. Taxis and buses are readily available at the front of the hotel and there are a lot of eating options at walking distance like star bucks, McDonalds, burger king etc. The famous Saturday market of Antalya is also at walking distance from the hotel. Akra Barut beach offers beautiful views especially at the evening and night time. Its 10min drive to city center (old city).
Overall, I had a wonderful stay and Akra V Hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rizshah1
GR M, Guest Relations Manager at Akra V, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear our valued guest,

Thanks so much for posting your review and we're glad that you enjoyed the hotel and our location. As you noted, we are located for easy access to all of Antalya's favorite destinations and our neighborhood, the Lara, has become a destination in its own right! We hope you'll come back and visit us soon.

Best Regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Long & detailed but worth reading!

Akra park hotel 3 star (at the time of my visit) stayed 30 april 2017. our room was on the 5th floor, 1st one after the elevator.

Its taken me so long to write this review but here goes finally! After reading up on TripAdvisor on both akra park & akra barut & how easy it is 4 both to get confused & the experiences of others, i booked akra barut hotel 5 star....or so i thought!

On arrival in antalya despite my documentation clearly stating akra barut 5* i got dumped by the shuttle guy at akra park 3* obviously i was fuming! I arrived on a Sunday afternoon & was met by a very unprofessional receptionist Melyk who spoke 2 me in a rude & aggressive manner she made derogatory remarks when I insisted my booking was at Akra Barut. In fact she argued, raised her voice and spoke to me in such an unprofessional manner, I was left in tears, I have never ever been spoken to in such a way especially as a traveller. When I had asked to speak to a manager who I spoke to on the phone, I requested him to come and speak to me in person, as communication was a little difficult, he told me he would pop down. When I had put the phone down Melyk then told me he wasn't even in work that day nor in the area. (So please don't even bother replying to this review as you blatantly lied to me that day & didn't care about your customers feelings or the reputation of the hotel then)

When i tried 2 point out the obvious melyk refused to listen & then rudely continued 2 talk in Turkish with her colleague & pointing her finger towards me. As our conversation was just going round in circles, Melyk made constant digs at me instead of being sympathetic.

I arrived sunday & i had been trying 2 sort the issue for ova 3 hours i reluctantly took a room at this hotel for 1 night (because of my elderly mother) & we were subsequently moved the next day across the road to akra barut 5* (review to follow separately)

So the room bearing in mind it was for 3 adults we were given a double ! I had specifically booked for 3 adults & my documentation stated i should have an annex it became clear not long after that what we in the uk refer 2 as an annex is not the same abroad. Melyk had made a big thing about annexes were only available on this site & if i was at the wrong hotel it was my own doing? (This girl needs serious customer training & some manners)

The room was far too small for three of us; in fact it was just a double room, it wasnt clean; there was ash; hairs lying around & the bathroom had mould in it. The sliding door for the bathroom didnt close properly last thing I want is 2 see people do their business sat on the loo! Obviously i wasnt very happy; as it had been a long day, i decided 2 try & look 4 the positives - there were none!

Akra Park obviously expect 3 adults to sleep in one double bed ? seriously ?? There is no such thing as an annexe room at this place.

I had 2 ask Melyk three times how would three of us fit in 1 double bed?? She said a roll out bed would get sent up; it was hours before this came. In an already cramped room, we were more squashed & literally had no room 2 move.

Facilities within the room included a tv & the usual tea/coffee etc. There was no balcony.

For guests staying here you can use the facilties at the akra barut which is across a busy road 5 minute walk away. For breakfast we had 2 go here too.

Akra Park is just rooms only, it has a lot to be desired for, a more washed out version of Akra Barut across road. If you have the B&B option or want to use the facilities or have reservations for the restaurant you have to go across the road to Akra Barut. This hotel is rated as 3* but in my opinion the staff are so damn rude; the manager blatantly lied 2 me on the phone & the overall cleanliness was just disgusting.

Melyk did suggest i could stay at akra barut 5* if i paid extra per person per night i think it was in the region if 25-30 euros but this price she stated was significantly higher than what was documented on the board behind her.

I had booked this holiday 4 my elderly mothers birthday; & i was ashamed i had 2 put her in this place even if it was for just 1 night. The confrontational attitude Melyk had towards me & her abrupt behaviour put such a dampner on our holiday from the start & for my mother who never goes abroad she found it disheartening & scarey at how we were treated abroad & how Melyk behaved its put her off travelling now.

* i made every effort & had proven documentation that i was booked in the 5* place but reading past reviews it sounds like the hotels just stick you in the 3* ones. No- one likes 2 argue etc on their first day of their holidays but as this was a birthday suprise it was all ruined by what occurred in this place. Disgusting behaviour towards tourists in this hotel & they try & rip you off.

On the day i left there were other people who were checking out early 2 stay across the road at akra barut 5* too.

I wouldn't ever go back to this place as the way I was treated and left waiting for hours to then eventually get into a room, & extra bed etc was disgusting behaviour, you wouldn't even treat an animal like that. They had no compassion 4 my elderly mother. In other parts of turkey i have visited elderly folk are shown such respect pity this didnt happen here.

For any further information feel free to message me and I would be happy to answer Q's on this place. I have a fair few photos but can only upload so many on here.

To the management; your establishment is appauling, & you had plenty of changes 2 rectify the matter.

Antalya has many nice hotels that are way beta & value for money, stay away from this chain.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Aisha A
GR M, Guest Relations Manager at Akra V, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear Mrs Aisha,

While we are glad that you chose Akra V for your stay, we extremely regretted and concerned having read your review.

On the other hand, I would gladly welcome the opportunity of discussing the different details expressed to better understand how the perception of your stay could be so negative. I remain at your entire disposal and hope that I may have the honour of hearing from you directly.

Here is my contact details: sirin.kartal@akrahotels.com

We do hope we may have an opportunity to make up for your disappointing experience and remain available to extend every assistance in coordinating your future visit to the hotel.

Guest Relations Manager