“Best hotel stay I've had on a 3 week trip around Turkey”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Antalya
Efsali Hotel Kaleici
Ranked #15 of 159 Specialty Lodging in Antalya
Vancouver, Canada
“Best hotel stay I've had on a 3 week trip around Turkey”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was very fortunate to have found this place. It's homey, bright, super clean, with brand new rooms, a comfortable garden/breakfast area and great wifi. It's a family business with parents that I wish would adopt me and Erkal, the son, who attends to every need in a relaxed, friendly fashion. If you need anything like a car rental, or suggestions for good places to eat, he'll know.

It's right in central Kaleici, and close to everything. It's brand new so asking for directions was tricky, considering even the locals don't quite know the name yet.

Breakfast is included, and Erkal goes the extra mile in making sure it's a great experience. It's fun to have breakfast, and sit and chat with Erkal or the other guests.

I'll definitely stay here if I'm back in Antalya (inshallah), but I'll probably need to book in advance, because they're sure to be incredibly busy when word gets out about how great it is. I can see it featured in Lonely Planet if they come knocking.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo