“Fantastic”

Titanic Beach Lara Hotel
Ranked #18 of 235 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed at the the Titanic for 10 days during October. We arrived at about 10pm in the evening to be welcomed and taken to our room quickly. The room was spacious and clean with plenty storage but as we found out throughout the holiday there are so many reasons to be out of your hotel room, this just becomes an added bonus. The housekeeping staff are great, arranging my 7 year olds toys for him and keeping our room spotless, we really were impressed and the restocking of the mini bar (no extra cost) every day was great.
The hotel itself is fairly amazing. There is a wonderful spa and Turkish bath which became one of our daily routines. I booked a massage due to an on-going knot in my neck and the peaceful Mustafa corrected this for me.
Meal times are ran efficiently and the dining rooms are decorated and styled to high standard. The choice of food is endless, with most of food being cooked fresh. Home made breads, vast salads and mouth watering fruits are available. We are a non meeting eating family, my son and husband eat fish and found they were thoroughly catered for and I am a vegetarian and can honestly say I had far more choice than I normally do. The staff are helpful and attentive.
There are many bars to choose from, an amazing patisserie and a snack bar.
During the day there are 5 pools to choose from, the children's pool has a pirate ship and water slides. Wonderful for adults to, it certainly helped me forget my age. The entertainment team work hard and have plenty of activities to offer throughout the day. They are friendly without being over bearing. Being from the UK (Scotland) wasn't a problem, there aren't many other Brits but that doesn't put us up nor down and we certainly weren't ignored by the team, in-fact I feel they made a great effort with my 7 year old and he loved the attention. During the evening there is an amphitheatre which houses shockingly good shows - the two that impressed us very much were the Cirque Cuba and the Magic Show, these were fantastic and had people cheering. I must mention Erkan, he works at the Solaris bar and is a wonderful host, he engages with everyone but is a whizz with children, my little boy is fairly shy but Erkan brought him out of his shell in minutes, I don't think I've ever met a barman so suited to his role and is an absolute credit to your hotel.
Antalya is only a 20 minute cab ride away and is a beautiful city with many historic and current places of interest, the people are friendly and the marina is a great day out. Bartering is even fun and there are some great bargains to be had. We spent 2 days exploring before returning to our sun beds for swimming and fun.
We will be re-booking which is something we have never done before.

Room Tip: If you go shopping most sellers will take Sterling, Euros or Lira. Don't exchange your money is...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Didilou33
Write a ReviewReviews (2,685)

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel as part of a conference. The hotel itself is clean, the rooms are extremely spacious and the beach and facilities from what I saw looked fine. I felt that the hotel was very spread out and had no flow, the mass catering approach really felt unwelcoming and although at first site it seemed there was choice, the lunches and dinners seemed the same every day. Staff were friendly but if you didn't speak Turkish then you did struggle with getting the most basic help (I ask directions from 2 members of staff and both could not help me because of language issues). I have stayed at other hotels in Antalya I would recommend more than this one.

Room Tip: Keep to rooms near the main lift shaft if you want internet connection
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rachel T
Reviewed October 21, 2013

stayed one week at this hotel.As far as the hotel is concerned we have no complaints.Our room was comfortable with a/c,safe,'fridge and ample storage.All the main areas of the hotel were kept immaculate at all times,cleaners were on duty at all times.The restaraunts,snack bars and bars had a range of meals,snacks and beverages that could not be faulted,being all inclusive it was possible to have meals snacks or drinks 20 hours a day.Also room service was on hand 24 hours a day.
My biggest complaint however is about the waiters bar staff and entertainment team.Because the majority of guests were German they only ever spoke to us in German,when it became clear we were not,and did not speak the language we were in the main ignored,especially by the entertainment team.We soon felt isolated and found it difficult to know what was happening and when.Due to this I do not think we would consider returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: rooms at the front have a sea view but are much more expensive.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank richdene
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Our 2nd stay in this hotel! Can't fault it really! They are upgrading it all the time! Nice new restaurant this year. Entertainment team work hard all day. Food is great, loads of choice. No problems getting a sun bed. Beach towels provided. Only downside is that you have to pay for internet which is quite expensive. Definitely will go back and recommend to friends

4  Thank Siona A
Reviewed October 10, 2013

we had a fantastic 10 days In this beautiful hotel. the staff are so polite and friendly and cannot due enough for you. the food is outstanding and drinks too. There is nothing about this hotel that I could criticise, I could not fault any of it!! thank you for a brilliant time , we will be back!!

4  Thank Rosie M
TitanicBeachLara, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Rosie M,

Thanks for the feedback on your stay with us. Every compliment about our services gets passed directly to related departments. It is always motivating to know that our guests recognize the care the staff put into their work! Thanks for having stayed with us, and we hope that you will return one day. If ever I can provide any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Just returned from 2 weeks holiday and I am one of 6 people ages varying from 40 to 86. Looked at reviews before we went and was a little concerned about certain things but there is no need it was a wonderful holiday. Only things I can grumble about is some of the staff are miserable and struggled to say Good morning or even smile.. British guests are not catered for with Television channels and could only find either a cartoon channel or BBC world news. We paid for the Italian a la carte meal and was disappointed as its was no better than the food in the restaurant downstairs (except better cutlery and crockery). We met the lovely Eric (Ekran) on our first day and he looked after us till the day we left and feel he is a asset to The Hotel, his people skills were brilliant and everyone loved him. Other than that the food, rooms, cleanliness etc was first class. Can I also mention what a lovely group the entertainments team are very friendly and fun, enjoyed the Aqua Gym with Anna in the mornings and thanks to Umin who made time to speak to me daily and came to find me to say goodbye.

Room Tip: we all had rooms on 6th floor so views were nice but looking out over the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Janexmouth

Dear Janexmouth,

We are delighted that you had a wonderful experience at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectation and we thank you for taking the time to share your story. We look forward to welcoming you again soon at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We returned to the Titanic 7th September for 2 fabulous weeks holiday - I seem to say the same every time we return but it is honestly the finest hotel we have ever stayed in. We were welcomed on arrival by Bulent and his Reception staff it is like our 2nd Home !!!! Murat and Savas were doing a grand job selling their Cabanas on the beach and Errol and Monika immediately booked us on their boat trip - this is really really good and should not be missed. The fabulous Ertan was there in the Buffet restaurant and anything you want he will do his best to provide it !!! The A La Carte was again our very favourite haunt at night and we were once again looked after royally by Murharrem, Mehmet and Erden. We had a slight problem while we were there but as soon as Hediye (General Manager ) and Demet were made aware of this it was immediately sorted - if you have ANY problems at all do not hesitate to let the Staff know as they will always find a way to sort them out - they are incredible !!

Once again - the Entertainments Manager Aytekin provided first class shows in the Ampitheatre - he was always asking for our comments on the previous night's show to make sure it was professional enough - we were amazed at the quality of the shows - they are terrific and always have been - the standard NEVER drops !! The White Party was amazing and we laughed when he told us the next day he was disappointed as lots of people had been watching the Big Football match instead - It was still fabulous with the fireworks, cake and champagne.

So really, if you want a holiday in a 5 star hotel that is spotless, friendly fabulous staff, excellent food, excellent Management staff and bean bags on the decking to lie on all day - believe me this is the place. We should know - we have just booked for next September for our 8th visit - cannot wait !!!!

1  Thank Wendy R

Dear Wendy,

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay again with us at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, thank you for your wonderful review. News of your review spread quickly amongst the staff because you did such an excellent job at complimenting everyone. Thanks very much!

We look forward to having you back with us and I hope that we can serve you many more times in the future.