“FRIENDLY LOADS TO DO GREAT FOR KIDS” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Titanic Beach Lara Hotel
Ranked #16 of 231 Hotels in Antalya
Swindon, England, United Kingdom
“FRIENDLY LOADS TO DO GREAT FOR KIDS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

we stayed at the titanic hotel for 2 weeks and had the most amazing time the staff are amazing and helpful the pools are the best i have been in and the food was cooked perfect. some reviews on here say that the hotel is unclean which is utter rubbish my wife has ocd about cleanliness and she never complained once (she has done at other hotels). I would also like to add that the kids clubs and mini disco made my kids holidays (they still sing the songs 1 year on) and the kids club staff are friendly and always trying to get kids involved my only complaint really was the bowling cost but did not stop my and kids going 4 times lol

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Andrew H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Just returned from our THIRD holiday to The Titanic Resort, Lara Beach and as usual it lived up to our expectations. Food variety and quality is excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness excellent. The hotel is very well air conditioned. Beautiful location. This year we rented a cabana which was great. The service throughout the resort is very good. Great entertainment each night, something for everyone. Can't wait to go again next year. I can highly recommend.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter. Front of hotel has wonderful views across pools and...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Fiona P
leicester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Hi just returned from a great hotel. The hotel is full but they had more than enough sunbeds , some still empty at 11am even by the poolside, and they have just opened another pool , half Olympic size pool too, the food good , didn't try a al carte ( you can get for free if you fill in a question are at guest relations or so we where informed). The hotel has a 24 hour bar, the bowling alley bar, I went on a couple of occasions to find it not open or no customers in it and has no access except stairs , some one has commented on the wrist bands seems strange you don't wear them at this hotel, all the staff (well be one exception) where great hard working people right from the cleaners the waiters to the bar men and women and also the great entertainers
But sadly I do have 2 grips , firstly people with young children, don't let them sit on the floor in the restaurant , there is plenty of seats but if they get knocked the parents complain
Secondly the DJ his choice of music in the morning of the 29july he played remakes of famous Christmas songs for about 30 minutes, then in the afternoon we where submitted to about 90 minutes of guitar playing.
If you are your kids want an ice cream before bed you can get them from a snack bar that's outside the a la carte restaurant .
Don't buy from the hotel shop they are expensive there are shops 5 minutes walk outside the complex

Room Tip: when you can get in the lifts say hello to people , they may surprise you
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank LeicesterPenfold
TitanicBeachLara, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear LeicesterPenfold,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our property! I'm glad that you have nejoyed your stay with us. Christmas songs in July - well definitely something went wrong with the playlists but our DJ has taken care of it immediately. Thank you for letting us know ! Guest feedback is very valuable to us so once again thank you for choosing the Titanic Beach Lara Hotel.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would love to welcome you back whenever you please!

Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have enjoyed our time at Titanic. The resort has everything you need and the entertainment team is amazing.
The continue play of Titanic movie even in the lobby mag become anoying but this does not lower the level of the resort.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Andreea1981,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Istanbul
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Food 3.5/5 taste not that good
Bees : locals breed bees and you will get stung! Even in the hotel!
Staff friendliness: guards 1/5 rude especially the entrance to hotel!..Customer service some are sarcastic unfortunately. Front desk some are rude. So sad...sarcastic behaviour is so unprofessional!
Beach ..brown water..not deep enough.
Staff like to close up the platform and pool early and come and tell you off !
Towels: Sometimes you have to walk to the indoor pool to get a towel!
Pools : 5/5 if you can get a place!
rooms: 5/5 (but you probably wont get the full sea view!)
I hate the band on the wrist! Rixos dont use that!
Night life: Disco poor.
I give it 3/5 overall!

Room Tip: Youll probably get a side sea view. Good luck!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank James D
Dear James D,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your October 2012 stay at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel.

Depending on what you explained I can' stop wondering if you have stayed at our hotel.
The details you have provided do not match up with our services. We do not have wrist bands or expect guests to wear anything similar to that, there are no bee farms in Lara, besides the clear blue water there is no brown water, the pools and the pier are closing at 8 pm in the evening, depending on the weather conditions especially when it rains or it is cold the towel desk in the SPA Center opens. The Customer Relations staff tries to assist our guests all the time, who carry out their duties in a professional and friendly manner, none of them would show sarcastic behaviour.

Please contact me directly as I would like to discuss matters with you personally.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Broxbourne
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Before I get into the little criticisms of this hotel (and there are a few things that could be improved) I would like to make clear that we had a great time and I would definitely recommend this hotel to families (less so for couples and singles). The pools, water slides and beach are all fantastic. The consistently high quality of the food is also worth a mention - as good as you will get for "mass produced" food. Also the hotel is spotlessly clean, even to the standards of my neurotically obsessed wife.
This was our second visit, returning after a great holiday last year, so we were prepared for the minor irritations and for this reason they didn't seem so bad. Anyway here they are.....

The lifts are not adequate to deal with the number of floors / people in the hotel. Long queues at peak time.
The wi-fi (which is not free) does not perform well.
Staff magically turn from surly to smiley at the sight of a tip. This is not ideal at an all inclusive hotel but this year I built it into the budget.
The entertainment team, who seem to work tirelessly and are generally excellent, do make a lot of noise around the pool area. If you don't join in their games you may find this irritating.
As I mentioned, the food is very good but the choice of places to eat is limited. With the exception of the "a la carte" restaurants, for which you must pay extra, there is one main buffet restaurant and one waitered beach restaurant (this is one fewer than last year)
I was particularly annoyed that the house wine, which is free in the bars, is not available in the a la carte restaurants. I'm not a wine buff and just wanted a glass of plonk to go with my meal and was told I'd have to pay extra and choose from the wine-list. Reacting badly to this, I suggested I could pop out to the bar to get it myself; an idea which did not find favour with the staff.
There are a number of rides (the sort of things you might find outside Tesco) and other slot machines, which at 2 Euros a go are very bad value.
I've rated it excellent for location based on its proximity to both airport and beach. However, if you're looking for culture in the surrounding area, you'd be disappointed.

I think that's about it. There's loads of other stuff a hotel could offer but that would involve throwing money at it and one of the appeals of the hotel is that it's pretty good value for money.
So, if you can put up with the list above, you'll have a lovely holiday. I know we did.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Rob W
Dear Rob W,
Thank you for choosing to allow us to serve you again. We appreciate our repeat guests as we love being able to serve our guests and are happy that you allowed for us do to so. We appreciate your comments and criticism and will be sure to evaluate the challenges that you have mentioned.

We hope that you will return to visit us again as we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Novi Sad, Serbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This year we visit Titanic beach Lara on June 25th till July 6th. Like every summer holiday in Turkey this one was perfect.The look of the hotel is very realistic with 5 decks. Rooms are big and comfortable with terrace and very clean. Wonderful and very big pools, great food ,and perfect theater program. Perfect green oasis and wonderful beach. Two minutes away from hotel is taxi service, one new shopping mall. See you next year with new experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Maja Obili Sara O
Dear Maja Obili Sara O,
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about your recent visit. I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to Titanic Beach Lara Hotel in the near future.