$190
  • Breakfast included
$329
$289
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $486/night.

$370
$529
2,999 results
All reviewswhite partyolympic poolsolaris barturkeymain restaurantpirate shipspit roast chickenwater slidesentertainment teamice creambeach restaurantfantastic hotelevening entertainmentwhite nightkids clubbean bagsall ages
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

It was a bit pricy for us, but they took such good care of us and the food was plentiful! There were so many pools to enjoy our kids had a blast. I wish we could have stayed longer. We stayed in the suites that were right on the pools. It was so cool to get right in from our balcony.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Stacwith8
Reviewed August 29, 2012

If you ever ask yourself where to go for vacancies,
go to this place!
This is not place where you want to go,
this is the place where you want to live.
Place is like heaven,
food is like for gods.
You will never be alone,
because the friends are everyone.
Your drems will became a true,
what ever you want to do...
About entertanment team what I meen?
Ilona is a dansing queen,
Vika has look of lover,
Julia is charming flower,
Nergize is magnicien for childreen,
how she play whith them you must seen...
Every member of crew is helpfull,
I enjoy in every moment, it was so COOLL...
Stevan

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Stevan B
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and 18 year old son had an amazing holiday at the Titanic and wish we were back there right now. Reading the reviews I have to say a holiday is what you make it. We found the hotel very clean and beautiful, rooms although basic (who cares) were spotless with fresh bed linen and towels and luxurious toiletries each day. Everywhere we looked staff were cleaning something or other. The pools were fantastic, very clean and lots of them, we stayed at the olympic pool each day, it was very peaceful there, at 12.30 the entertainment would have an activity on which was hysterical to watch. My son is 18 and we never saw him, he made friends on day two and spent evenings at the Ocean bar, he had a fabulous time and was sad to leave.

The food was lovely, beautifully presented and lots of variety, fresh and tasty, bread and pizzas being made before your eyes. The waiters were wonderful, we had a fabulous waiter who always watched out for us and reserved a table for us, but sadly on our last day he wasn't there and we had a large tip for him, feel bad about that.

The entertainment was out of this world, belly dancers, burlesque dancers (much to my husband and sons delight) gymnastics, acrobats absolutely outstanding and very professional, couldn't wait for the next night to see what was next, loved it.

The beach was lovely, well kept and like a bath getting into the water.

To sum up this was a perfect holiday, yes I did get up at 8am to reserve my beds for the day but think this is the norm really. Meals were wonderful, we also tried the fresh rolls from the snack bar after 4, perfect with fresh orange juice and doughnuts made before your eyes. The pools and hotel and surrounding areas were impeccably clean and beautiful, a very stunning place. The entertainment is of a very high standard. My one and only niggle is the wifi, you have to pay 3 euros an hour for this, hence we didn't bother, most hotels let you have it in reception for free, but at the end of the day it probably was for the best as I felt I had a real break from reality.

Definitely recommend this resort it's perfect.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the front of hotel, views were of the garden which was nice and I think alot quieter than looking over the resort
1  Thank Sallie C
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Thanks Titanic staff,everything was fantastic ,starting from food ,clean room,nerves for small children.My boys( 2 boys and husband) was amazed with slides ship in the pool,and kids disco.Lot of kisses for you,see you next summer .Love you ,family Vukojicic from Serbia.

2  Thank Lidija V
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have just arrived back after a 2 week holiday to the Titanic with our 2 children and family friends with children. What a fantastic hotel!!!! I would definately recommend this hotel, it is geared up to accommodate all ages, with something to do for everyone. We stayed in a family room overlooking the main pool area,perfect location, seperate from the main building, overlooking the main pool area. It was extremely spacious and very clean, the maids and staff work really hard keeping everything immaculate and spotlessly clean. The entertainment team were fantastic,they work so hard keeping the children and adults entertained all day. Our children spent most of their days up and down the watersides and playing the pool games!!!! Should you require a poolside sunbed, we did have to get up at the crack of dawn, although there was plenty to go round if you were not to fussed about where you sat. There was a wide selection of food available and even though my son is a bit of a fussy eater he was always able to find something he liked. We would normally find him in the pancake tent at lunchtimes, trying to fit in as many pancakes as he could in one sitting!!! The shows in the evening were amazing and very entertaining for all ages. We spent a few evenings dancing the night away in the Oceans night club, with the cool sea breeze blowing on us ...perfect!!! My only little gripe would be that we found the floor rather slippery around the pool area and would recommend that maybe some of the blue matting that was around the slide pool would be a good idea around the edge of the other pools.
I would recommend this hotel to family and friends and would 100% return. We had a fantastic holiday and would like to say to all the staff and the entertainment team a big thank you for making our holiday such a good one!!!

Room Tip: Family rooms consist of two bedrooms with a double bed in one and two singles in the other, but you only have one front door. Perfect for a family of four, although there was still a pull out bed for a fifth person or room for a cot.
8  Thank Claire M