3,070 results
All reviewswhite partyolympic poolsolaris barturkeymain restaurantpirate shipspit roast chickenwater slidesentertainment teamice creambeach restaurantfantastic hotelevening entertainmentwhite nightkids clubbean bagsall ages
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We have just returned from 2 weeks at the Titanic. I did email before we arrived to ask if we could have 2 sea view rooms connecting or next to each other (as we had 3 teenagers with us). I also explained I had mobility problems. We arrived, got connecting rooms & sea view as requested but I didn't request a walk in shower as I have problems getting in & out of the bath which had the shower over. After a couple of days struggling, I went to guest relations to see if there were any rooms with walk in showers. Demit & Annetta from GR were absolutley wonderful. They didn't have any rooms available with walk in showers & next to each other but asked if we could manage for another few days & they would sort something out for us. Demit arranged for a suite on the second floor right at the front of the hotel with 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and a huge lounge area & great views from the balconies. Thanks Demit you made our holiday so perfect, we even had a table reserved for us in the Dining Room as I didn't have to walk very far. Adem our waiter was very helpful. The food was good, lots to choose from, steak, lamb, fish pasta, anyone would find something they liked. The fruit was fantastic & the desserts were very nice (tried to stay away from them though). The hotel is spotless, the gardens were lovely. We stayed by the large pool where all the pool games take place. The kids loved the games & the animation team were great fun, special thanks to Sergyan for all the fun they had. Even the lady Nihal who comes round the pool to see if anyone wants to book into the Spa was so lovely & would always have a little chat. Can't really say about the drinks, as we like wine so I stuck to sparking wine which was fine. We have stayed at a lot of the hotels along Lara & they have little differences. Bulent on reception was great and provided a late check out room with a walk in shower. What did stand out to me was the way the staff Reception, Guest Relations, Waiters in dining area & bars were friendly, helpful & wanted to make our holiday special without going over the top and the Titanic certainly did just that. Thank you all for a great holiday, look forward to returning soon.

Room Tip: email the hotel before departure to request the sort of room you would require
5  Thank qualityhols
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear Qualityhols,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of Titanic Beach Resort Hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We are honored to have been able to serve you and are happy that you feel the way you do about our hotel and the service of our associates. We sincerely appreciate your comments concerning the excellent customer service and we understand the importance this plays in ensuring your experience exceeds your expectations.

Thank you for your time, and for recognizing our mission to provide the best service and pampering experience to each of our guests. I will share your kind words with my Guest Relations Manager Demet and her assistant Anetta, Adem from the main restaurant, Serkan from the entertainment team, Nihal from the SPA Center and Bulent from the Front Office team, we are so grateful for your support!

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Titanic Beach Resort Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I stayed at the Titanic Resort with my family on July 2012. One thing that really makes the Titanic a good hotel is that the distance between the airport and the hotel is very short and takes around 10-15 minutes. The outside of the hotel looks very nice and the inside resembles a boat. Our room was average like any other hotel but the view from our balcony was spectacular! There was also a minibar in the room but in wasn’t restocked throughout our stay. The beds met our needs but they could be a little more comfortable. The TV channels were ok because we speak/understand 3 languages but for other non-Turkish/German/Russian speaking guests, I think that the hotel needs more English TV channels. The washroom was good but I thought that the shower could be a little bigger.

The staff in general was very friendly except for some grumpy bartenders. We went to the main bar (under the amphitheater) and asked for 2 slushies and the bartender refused to give them. A couple seconds ago, we saw a foreign lady ask and successfully get around 10 slushies, but in the end she gave a generous tip to the guy. When we asked again, the man said they ran out and the second time we asked the man said they’re not ready and the third and last time we asked we told him that we’re going to complain to his manager and we got our drinks. The food was ok, nothing too fancy and it got a little repetitive and kind of boring. The salads were pretty good because there were a lot of different dressings, there were also lots of different choices for bread but other than that the food was pretty similar. The atmosphere of the main restaurant was like a factory, there were people everywhere, pushing each other to get food and there were giant lines. Sometimes the servers didn’t pay much attention to us because they were so busy and we had to wait around 10-15 minutes to get 3 glasses of water! Also sometimes food from lunch was reused at dinner and soup from lunch and dinner was reused at breakfast.

Getting sun beds throughout the day is very hard so we had to get up at around 7 am to reserve three sun beds. Finding sun beds at the beach/sea wasn’t a problem because the hotel as more than enough. One of our biggest problems were the elevators. In my opinion, if you could manage to squeeze yourself in an elevator with 10 people, you’re very lucky. There weren’t enough elevators for all of the hotel’s guests which was a big pain because sometimes we had to wait between 5-10 minutes to catch a 30 second elevator ride! Also, one elevator was always out of service and there were too many kids (alone in the elevator without their parents) pressing all of the floors buttons and delaying everything. Also the hotel shops were really expensive and in my opinion overpriced. If you really want to buy souvenirs, my advice for you is to walk 10 minutes to the shopping mall near the hotel and save more than 50% on souvenirs.

The pools and slides were very nice and because one pool was very big, everyone was evenly spread out throughout the pool. The lines for the slides weren’t very long and I only waited around 10 seconds until my turn. The family pool games were also very fun and we got to participate in one that got all of us very wet! The sea wasn’t very crowded in the morning and it was pretty clean but at around 5-6 pm there was more people and it was dirty around the shallow areas. The shows in the amphitheater were ok; we saw the Titanic Musical and the hotel’s entertainment team is average.

Room Tip: Good rooms are with room numbers ending with 03- 35 because they have a nice sea view!
1  Thank Lora Y
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We have just returned from a 10 day stay here. The hotel was kept lovely and clean no faults there. I had to set my alarm for 6am every morning so i could go and reserve a bed as i figured out on the first day going down to the pool around 9am there was not 1 bed free.!!! i wanted a chilled holiday and i had to get up earlier than i do in the uk for work to reserve beds.... The food was the same nearly every night . The breakfast is not really catered for the english ive never eaten so many pancakes in my life. It is like a one for all at dinner time worse than a school dinner hall.
The lifts are very annoying people just bundle in when you have been waiting for at least a couple of minutes, which result in us waiting another few minutes.

The entertainment was fantastic for all ages !!!
The weather was so HOT and the air con was a blessing in the rooms.
We would 100% come back to lara beach but may be a different hotel.

Room Tip: A low floor as lifts are packed
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank kyliehEssexengland
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for booking with us and posting your review regarding your stay. Your comments have been shared with our management team and our staff to continue striving toward service excellence. We make every effort to ensure that our quality of food and selection exceeds the expectations of our guests and I am sorry to hear that did not find what you were looking for.

We hope that you will return to visit us again as we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We have just returned from a couple of weeks at the titanic. Although this is listed as a 5 star , I would say its a 4 star. When we first arrived there had been a mix up with our rooms but the hotel upgraded as to a lovely junior suite so that was fantastic! Great for the kids with lots of things to do. Great entertainment. Although this is all inclusive..things open up at different times throughout the day. The downside I would say is that there needs to be a proper cocktail list. I had one piña colada which was awful. My friend and I were struggling to find a drink we liked so landed drinking shandies! You have pay for the wifi which is not that cheap and does not always work. I landed getting 3 free wifi days as I went to reception to complain. My son had a nasty accident coming down one of the slides. He landed being rushed to hospital but was eventually allowed back into play after a few days with a swimming cap on. It's very slippy around the pool with the slides. We would defiantly go back though as it was a great place.

Room Tip: We were on the 4 th floor with a sea view which was fab. If you would want a quieter room for the evenings don't choose a sea view. Room 1402b is fantastic.
1  Thank Nicky F

Dear Nicky F,
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel, including the room and all the amenities we have to offer. I am, however, disappointed to hear that you struggled in finding drinks due to the missing cocktail menu. Please be aware that your comments have been duly noted and shared with our Food & Beverage Manager. We are grateful for all the feedback provided and we value your views as the greatest tool to consistently improve our service standards and meet guest expectations.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to in the near future.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Titanic Resort with my two kids aged at 13 and 7 on July 2012. Here is my detailed review about the hotel:

I arranged our vacation with ETS Tour (Turkish tour operator) using their early reservation system on April 2012. We paid 210 Turkish Lira per person per night. My son’s stay was free. I checked the other tour operators and they charge around 300 TL at the time of our staying. I recommend using ETS Early reservation especially for local tourists.

After our flight we hired taxi from Airport to the Hotel. The cost was 32 TL. Tour operators charge 40 TL for one way transfers per person and it is not worth it. From the airport to hotel by taxi it’s around 15 minutes and it’s very safe.

When we arrived at the hotel, I skipped our tour operator and went to the reception desk by myself. This way I got one of the best rooms in the hotel. (The hotel building is like a Boat shape from outside but inside it’s like a triangle. Rooms ending with xx01 and xx02 are their best rooms, with suites. Standart rooms from xx04-xx30 are good rooms (such as 1612) with gorgeous sea view. Rooms ending with xx32-xx41 are close to elevators and rooms from xx56 to xx70 are without sea view and looking at the hotels entrance.)

We ate our breakfast and dinner at the main restaurant. The food was OK but it was so crowded like a factory cafeteria. The hotel has 3 Ala Cart restaurants (Turkish, Italian and Fish) and they charge 10 Euro per person. If you don’t like self-service and open buffet style these paid restaurants will be a good and quiet choice for you. We ate our lunches at the Snack Restaurants they had many variety of food such as Burgers, Pizza, Turkish Doner, Pide, Steaks, Fries, and Deserts.

Some of the barmaids at the bars (especially the bar near the amphitheatre were so annoying and unfriendly. There were hiding some of the drinks (such as ice crush, and ice-coffee and some other alcoholic beverages) and serving them to guests who were tipping them. In the all-inclusive setting I have never seen this but after I complained they changed their attitude.

We have been all the pools, water slides and the beach. All pools were good but very crowded, we enjoyed at the seaside other than pool areas. At the beach there is better service (watermelon and melon service), and there are Maldives Style Water Bungalows for extra cost if you need privacy and waiter service. Water slides were not opened all the time, I advised you to follow the activities timetable. We didn’t go to hotels Mini Club but we heard that it’s nice and all families were happy for their kids going there.

The hotel’s animation team and the night shows were just average and not very impressive, however the stuff were very kind and friendly.

Shops in the hotel were too expensive, if you need to buy something such as leather and clothing, try to negotiate with the shop owners. You will see how the prices go down.

There was no free internet at the hotel; they asked 3 euros per hour and 15 euros per 3 nights. We got 3 nights internet and shared this with others. Their password works at every computer (the receptionists was saying the opposite and try to sell internet to every guest)

Over all we enjoyed our holiday at Titanic Resort Hotel. I recommend this hotel for everyone especially families with children for an average holiday. (You don’t need to purchase any tours in the hotel, they are really overpriced, you could rent a car or hire a taxi for optional sightseeing.)

3  Thank Galip_Nur

Dear Galip_Nur,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to bring to my attention the friendliness and service quality at the bar close to the amphie theater. I have shared your feedback with my Food & Beverage Manager he will be taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. We appreciate all forms of guest feedback, and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back next quarter to Titanic Beach & Resort Hotel.