$191
  • Breakfast included
$317
$307
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $531/night.

$370
$534
$512
Hotels.com
2,998 results
All reviewswhite partyolympic poolsolaris barturkeymain restaurantpirate shipspit roast chickenwater slidesentertainment teamice creambeach restaurantfantastic hotelevening entertainmentwhite nightkids clubbean bagsall ages
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Titanic Resort with my two kids aged at 13 and 7 on July 2012. Here is my detailed review about the hotel:

I arranged our vacation with ETS Tour (Turkish tour operator) using their early reservation system on April 2012. We paid 210 Turkish Lira per person per night. My son’s stay was free. I checked the other tour operators and they charge around 300 TL at the time of our staying. I recommend using ETS Early reservation especially for local tourists.

After our flight we hired taxi from Airport to the Hotel. The cost was 32 TL. Tour operators charge 40 TL for one way transfers per person and it is not worth it. From the airport to hotel by taxi it’s around 15 minutes and it’s very safe.

When we arrived at the hotel, I skipped our tour operator and went to the reception desk by myself. This way I got one of the best rooms in the hotel. (The hotel building is like a Boat shape from outside but inside it’s like a triangle. Rooms ending with xx01 and xx02 are their best rooms, with suites. Standart rooms from xx04-xx30 are good rooms (such as 1612) with gorgeous sea view. Rooms ending with xx32-xx41 are close to elevators and rooms from xx56 to xx70 are without sea view and looking at the hotels entrance.)

We ate our breakfast and dinner at the main restaurant. The food was OK but it was so crowded like a factory cafeteria. The hotel has 3 Ala Cart restaurants (Turkish, Italian and Fish) and they charge 10 Euro per person. If you don’t like self-service and open buffet style these paid restaurants will be a good and quiet choice for you. We ate our lunches at the Snack Restaurants they had many variety of food such as Burgers, Pizza, Turkish Doner, Pide, Steaks, Fries, and Deserts.

Some of the barmaids at the bars (especially the bar near the amphitheatre were so annoying and unfriendly. There were hiding some of the drinks (such as ice crush, and ice-coffee and some other alcoholic beverages) and serving them to guests who were tipping them. In the all-inclusive setting I have never seen this but after I complained they changed their attitude.

We have been all the pools, water slides and the beach. All pools were good but very crowded, we enjoyed at the seaside other than pool areas. At the beach there is better service (watermelon and melon service), and there are Maldives Style Water Bungalows for extra cost if you need privacy and waiter service. Water slides were not opened all the time, I advised you to follow the activities timetable. We didn’t go to hotels Mini Club but we heard that it’s nice and all families were happy for their kids going there.

The hotel’s animation team and the night shows were just average and not very impressive, however the stuff were very kind and friendly.

Shops in the hotel were too expensive, if you need to buy something such as leather and clothing, try to negotiate with the shop owners. You will see how the prices go down.

There was no free internet at the hotel; they asked 3 euros per hour and 15 euros per 3 nights. We got 3 nights internet and shared this with others. Their password works at every computer (the receptionists was saying the opposite and try to sell internet to every guest)

Over all we enjoyed our holiday at Titanic Resort Hotel. I recommend this hotel for everyone especially families with children for an average holiday. (You don’t need to purchase any tours in the hotel, they are really overpriced, you could rent a car or hire a taxi for optional sightseeing.)

3  Thank Galip_Nur
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear Galip_Nur,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to bring to my attention the friendliness and service quality at the bar close to the amphie theater. I have shared your feedback with my Food & Beverage Manager he will be taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. We appreciate all forms of guest feedback, and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back next quarter to Titanic Beach & Resort Hotel.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Went in the beginning of July to this hotel for a week and we wished we booked up for 2 weeks! I went with my sister, her partner and 2 children and we all had a great time.

The hotel itself is very clean and you can see the staff take a lot of pride making sure it is clean and tidy.

The rooms were really good- in fact we had one of the beach villa little places and it was pure luxuary. The service we had was like we were famous or something honestly.

The food is amazing too- be warned there is so much nice food you'd need to silm right down before you came as you will want to indulge every day! Plus there is restaurants on the beach (private beach and jetty area is amazing!!!).

The drinks in the bars are good quality and I was having lovely cocktails all the time. In fact even in the buffet style dinner area the staff ensure you have drinks and that your table is very clean. People say the Russians and Germans push in the food queues- thing is everyone does and if you are from London you will be used to this especially in bus queues- plus the food never runs out and always fresh food added so you dont miss out and I found everyone polite.

The entertainment was fab too- I would pay money to go see the shows that was put on. They were indeed for all ages.

The best thing is that you dont have to pay more once you have paid for the all inclusive. The staff are lovely too and are not at all waiting on tips.

If you are taking kids they may want there hair braided etc which can be expensive but you can banter with them. I would probs bring my own lilo's etc next time as they are expensive to be honest in hotel so is suncream so make sure you bring that yourselves.

All in all this holiday was amazing and I would like to come back next year with my family and also a group of friends.

Weather was amazing too!

Thank you Titanic for such an amazing time.

Dear Vicky O,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of your recent stay at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel. We are so pleased that you were able to experience our hotel and enjoy the high service and quality levels which we pride ourselves on.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to Titanic Beach Resort Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Just returned from a two week stay at the Titanic with my parents, husband and two kids aged 3 and 6, and can honestly say it was the best fortnights holiday we've had! The hotel is spotlessly clean, fantastic entertainment, especially the four seasons party, which my 6 year old loved, and kids pool was amazing. The two rooms we had were basic, but had everything you needed and sometimes it was hard to find a table in the restaurant at breakfast and dinner, but if you left it later it was no problem. The staff work round the clock to make sure you have a great time and were very helpful when my father had to go to hospital after cutting his head during a football match! I cannot fault this hotel and will definitely return next year, in fact my 6yr old son has chosen to return here over Florida!

3  Thank Ashleigh D

Dear Ashleigh D,

Thank you for booking with us and posting your review regarding your stay. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. I hope your father is doing well after the unexpected accident during the football activity. I am also delighted to read that your son has chosen to return to Titanic over Florida ! It's wonderful to hear when a guest writes that they look forward to returning to Titanic Beach Resort Hotel on their next visit to our city.

We hope that you will take the opportunity to visit us again and enjoy the many services we have to offer.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Just returned from a ten night stay the Titanic, I travelled with my husband, parents and two children 2 & 4.
We had a wonderfull holiday, room was pleasant and big enough and it was cleaned to a high standard everyday. The whole hotel is spotless, the wellness spa has seen better days in places but we only popped in for a shower on our last night.
Food was great, some odd things at times but plenty of choice.
We had a joint birthday celebration while we were there and they decorated the rooms and we had free champagne!
The beach cabanas were wonderfull and were well worth the extra money we fit 2 visits in during our stay.
I would recommend this hotel, we stayed at the royal wings last year and both hotels are well worth a visit.
The only down sides as mentioned by others is the towels on sun beds issue, we ended up going down the beach and walking up to use the pools as getting up before 7 on your holidays is silly even with young children.
The lifts are like a duel to the death at busy times.
The restaurant does get v busy and loud and can be a bit like a canteen and some visitors might fight you for a bowl of soup!
Entertainment from what I saw was good, carnival dancers were great.
I also feel there was a bit to much stuff for the kids that you had to pay extra for.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rachel S

Dear Rachel S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel during your visit to Turkey. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for sharing your experience with future travelers. We hope that you will have an opportunity to travel to Antalya again and visit us where we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed at the titanic 6th to 17th July room 1806 view MAGIC this Hotel is pristine the cleanliness of the Hotel is outstanding. The Main Restraunt is selfservice but the ARRAY of food is outstanding the Chefs are standing behind the counters putting Fresh food out none stop to the 2000 guests that were staying there, the selection of food is amazing Bread,Pastries Turkish.Italian Mexican, seafood, Sea bass, salmon,sea bream, mackerel,prawns, octopus squid. Salad bar and fresh fruit mouth watering. Meat dishes to many to mention last but not least the desert selection was the best i have ever had in a Holiday Hotel. They had fresh fruit juices on for breakfast and lunch Apple Orange Pineapple,Fresh coffee and i counted ten different flavours of tea. the Resort is brilliant 6 outdoor pools 1 indoor.Good entertainment day and night. The staff are Fantastic apart from a couple of bad mannered ones on the Bars, in 57c of heat i think i would be a bit grumpy as well. just one small complaint please improve the selection of Alcoholic drinks IE international beers wines and spirits, I would not mined paying a little extra. will definitely be back again TITANIC THANKS FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY

Room Tip: High floors for the sea view
4  Thank kruger12
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our property. We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your experience, and we are so pleased that you had a great holiday. At Titanic Beach Resort Hotel, we pride ourselves on our personalized service, and we are so glad that you were able to experience this first hand. We will take your comments regarding the selection of alcoholic beverages in considertion for future development.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!