Hotel Su(Antalya)
$366
$265
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of $617/night.

$535
$514
$1,056
$1,027
  • Breakfast included
3,003 results
All reviewswhite partyolympic poolsolaris barturkeymain restaurantpirate shipspit roast chickenwater slidesentertainment teamice creambeach restaurantfantastic hotelevening entertainmentwhite nightkids clubbean bagsall ages
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Staying at the Titanic right now and don't know how people can complain. The Hotel is just 20 min from the Antalya airport. Perfect location right by the ocean. It is an all inclusive gigantic resort (556 rooms)shaped like the Titanic and currently booked out. So there are about 2000 people here or more and you would not even know. There r 7 pools and people r spread out pretty evenly. Breakfast starts at 7 am and food is available throughout different restaurants until 3 am in the morning. AMAZING food that is. A gigantic buffet that changes daily. Lots of turkish food and the dessert bar is out of this world!Live music is blasting as I 'm writing and people are dancing all over. The entertainment program changes every night and a kids club entertains your children if you want a couple of hours to yourself. Daily boat tours are offered to the different historical sights for an extra cost . Also all kinds of water sports by the beach for an additional cost .We r staying in a family room which contains of 2 twin beds right by the rooms entrance, a hallway with one bathroom and a seperate bedroom with a balcony with a very nice view overlooking the main building. Walking distance to the pool is 60 seconds and to "reserve" a sunbed by the pool requires getting up between 6.30-7am and putting your towel down. Luckily the man of the family offers his services every morning and goes back to sleep after;)). Getting a sunbed at the beach is less challenging. Weather conditions r challenging right now. Very high humidity and 115 degrees is someting getting used to. But a promising cold front is coming through tomorrow and it is just going to be 100 degrees. All in all I would recommend this hotel to families. The staff goes up and beyond to make everybody happy which is amazing to me with so many people around. By the way. The staff appreciates when they get a little pat on the back. Doesn t everybody? A lot of people seem to forget about that... Hope this helps.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank luau2010
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

What a pleasure it is to hear a great review from an international traveler! Thank you for taking the time to write in your comments on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience with many more visitors from around the world.
While I am pleased to hear that the physical aspects of Titanic Beach Resort Hotel appealed to you, it is your acknowledgement of how our staff accommodated you that is most gratifying to hear. I am thrilled you appreciated our efforts. Compliments such as yours are shared with our entire staff and motivates us to continue providing the highest level of service to all of our valued guests.

Please allow us to welcome you back to our address in the near future. It will be my pleasure to assist you in any way possible.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Returned from our holiday in June and thought I would review the Titanic again. We stayed here last year and had such a fantastic time that we booked 3 days after returning home last year. This hotel i probably up there as one of the best on Lara Beach. I can honestly say that everything was amazing. The staff are very friendly in both the restaurants and bars alike. The room maids and mini bar man were great and our room was cleaned every day. We have a 6 year old who had great fun on the Pirate Ship while we relaxed by the pool. Entertainment was great as were the drinks and branded mixers. We hired the new Kabanas on the beach twice during our stay and the service and experience was fantastic and well worth the 60 Euros! The food was excellent as ever with a huge choice of meats, salads, pastas, breads etc. Never got bored with the fresh salads and fruit. The tent and Grill Bar at the beach were excellent also. Will not be back next year as a Florida holiday is booked but will be back for the third time in 2014. See you soon TITANIC

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank HolidayGirl111

Dear Valued Guest,

What a fantastic review! You mentioned some wonderful things about Titanic Beach Resort Hotel in your review and I'd like to thank you for sharing them. This is indeed a great place and we enjoy being able to serve our guests. It's great to read that you are such a proponent of Titanic Beach Resort Hotel.

We are honored to have been able to serve you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in 2014 for another outstanding holiday !

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have just returned from a week at the Hotel Titanic and it was a great holiday. I travelled with my Parents and 2 children age 1 and 7 yrs. The Hotel was in a great location and had fantastic facilities, this is how it get its 5*. I am a x travel agent so I feel I would like to add a few details for everyone's information.
We got a fantastic room which was a suite on the front of the hotel, this overlooked the whole complex and looked out to sea, amazing!!!
The Hotel has great entertainment at night and brilliant facilities for kids.
There was only 2 down sides to this hotel.
The first been the sun beds, I had to get up every day at 6am to get a bed, this is ridiculas as the foreign guest were up at 5am, it spoilt my holiday, I feel that there should of been a rule, that no one can put towels on beds till 8am, like most of the other hotels I have stay at, and if anyone puts towels on before this time, then the hotel staff remove them, it works well and has done in
many hotels I have stay in, and that is a lot.
The other down side was the hotels main restaurant, this was really busy and very hard to get a table it was a run and grap as soon as the doors opened, people pushing. I am used to been shown to a table. I think it would work better, if the hotel had 2 sittings and allocated rooms to certain tables. The foreign guest (Dutch, Belgium, etc) are very greedy and rude and don't believe in using there manners, you would think it was there last meal ever! I didn't let this spoil my holiday but it really needs looking at, there was a dress code for the dining room, but other nationalities chose to ignore this and come in to there evening meal straight from the pool,(Shorts, swimwear etc) Overall, i would go back, but think i am going to stay at the imperial palace next year.

Room Tip: if you can afford it book a suite 1601 is a fantastic room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela D

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel, and that you were able to share the experience with your family.
While it sounds as though your stay was excellent overall, it's unfortunate that you did not find the dining room to be to your liking, our rooms and outlets are scheduled for upgrades next year. Although we have a dress code sign clearly visible infront of the restaurant entrance it happens sometimes that guests are ignoring the rules. Our staff is approaching guests with inappropriate clothing asking them to kindly change their dress. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. I am sorry of you were disturbed by other guests during your recent stay.

The management of course is aware of the fact that sunbeds are being reserved very early in the morning. I assure you that there are enough sunbeds available for all customers, we do not remove personal belongings or towels of guests who are making the effort of waking up early to have sunbeds at their favourite spots by the pools.

Thanks for staying with us, and we will look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Antalya.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Staff, food, entertainment excellent, can not fault anything. Hotel extremely clean. Will definitely be going back

Room Tip: Rooms on front, no sea view, but quieter than Sea view rooms at back, did not bother us, but if early to bed you can here loud music untill 12 pm and then music indistance untill 3 am
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bayerpaul

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of all of us here at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel, we thank you for taking the time to share your praise for our hotel. We are truly delighted to be held in such high regard and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Just returned from the Titanic there for 10 days with my wife and our friends what a fantastic time we had the hotel the staff food entertainment all top notch hotel spotlessly clean and kept that way all the time temperature while we there no less than 100% highest 140% don't miss the white night party I could go on and on but I would have to write a book to tell you how fantastic it was only problem we had we had to leave and come home will defenetly go back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm happy to read that you had a "fantastic" stay with us. We work hard so that all of our guests will feel this way as they depart the hotel. I hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can have the chance to serve you many more times in the future.