Hotel Su(Antalya)
$511
$1,055
  • Breakfast included
3,001 results
All reviewswhite partyolympic poolsolaris barturkeymain restaurantpirate shipspit roast chickenwater slidesentertainment teamice creambeach restaurantfantastic hotelevening entertainmentwhite nightkids clubbean bagsall ages
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Returned from our holiday in June and thought I would review the Titanic again. We stayed here last year and had such a fantastic time that we booked 3 days after returning home last year. This hotel i probably up there as one of the best on Lara Beach. I can honestly say that everything was amazing. The staff are very friendly in both the restaurants and bars alike. The room maids and mini bar man were great and our room was cleaned every day. We have a 6 year old who had great fun on the Pirate Ship while we relaxed by the pool. Entertainment was great as were the drinks and branded mixers. We hired the new Kabanas on the beach twice during our stay and the service and experience was fantastic and well worth the 60 Euros! The food was excellent as ever with a huge choice of meats, salads, pastas, breads etc. Never got bored with the fresh salads and fruit. The tent and Grill Bar at the beach were excellent also. Will not be back next year as a Florida holiday is booked but will be back for the third time in 2014. See you soon TITANIC

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank HolidayGirl111
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

What a fantastic review! You mentioned some wonderful things about Titanic Beach Resort Hotel in your review and I'd like to thank you for sharing them. This is indeed a great place and we enjoy being able to serve our guests. It's great to read that you are such a proponent of Titanic Beach Resort Hotel.

We are honored to have been able to serve you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in 2014 for another outstanding holiday !

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have just returned from a week at the Hotel Titanic and it was a great holiday. I travelled with my Parents and 2 children age 1 and 7 yrs. The Hotel was in a great location and had fantastic facilities, this is how it get its 5*. I am a x travel agent so I feel I would like to add a few details for everyone's information.
We got a fantastic room which was a suite on the front of the hotel, this overlooked the whole complex and looked out to sea, amazing!!!
The Hotel has great entertainment at night and brilliant facilities for kids.
There was only 2 down sides to this hotel.
The first been the sun beds, I had to get up every day at 6am to get a bed, this is ridiculas as the foreign guest were up at 5am, it spoilt my holiday, I feel that there should of been a rule, that no one can put towels on beds till 8am, like most of the other hotels I have stay at, and if anyone puts towels on before this time, then the hotel staff remove them, it works well and has done in
many hotels I have stay in, and that is a lot.
The other down side was the hotels main restaurant, this was really busy and very hard to get a table it was a run and grap as soon as the doors opened, people pushing. I am used to been shown to a table. I think it would work better, if the hotel had 2 sittings and allocated rooms to certain tables. The foreign guest (Dutch, Belgium, etc) are very greedy and rude and don't believe in using there manners, you would think it was there last meal ever! I didn't let this spoil my holiday but it really needs looking at, there was a dress code for the dining room, but other nationalities chose to ignore this and come in to there evening meal straight from the pool,(Shorts, swimwear etc) Overall, i would go back, but think i am going to stay at the imperial palace next year.

Room Tip: if you can afford it book a suite 1601 is a fantastic room
1  Thank Angela D

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel, and that you were able to share the experience with your family.
While it sounds as though your stay was excellent overall, it's unfortunate that you did not find the dining room to be to your liking, our rooms and outlets are scheduled for upgrades next year. Although we have a dress code sign clearly visible infront of the restaurant entrance it happens sometimes that guests are ignoring the rules. Our staff is approaching guests with inappropriate clothing asking them to kindly change their dress. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. I am sorry of you were disturbed by other guests during your recent stay.

The management of course is aware of the fact that sunbeds are being reserved very early in the morning. I assure you that there are enough sunbeds available for all customers, we do not remove personal belongings or towels of guests who are making the effort of waking up early to have sunbeds at their favourite spots by the pools.

Thanks for staying with us, and we will look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Antalya.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Staff, food, entertainment excellent, can not fault anything. Hotel extremely clean. Will definitely be going back

Room Tip: Rooms on front, no sea view, but quieter than Sea view rooms at back, did not bother us, but if early to bed you can here loud music untill 12 pm and then music indistance untill 3 am
1  Thank bayerpaul

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of all of us here at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel, we thank you for taking the time to share your praise for our hotel. We are truly delighted to be held in such high regard and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Just returned from the Titanic there for 10 days with my wife and our friends what a fantastic time we had the hotel the staff food entertainment all top notch hotel spotlessly clean and kept that way all the time temperature while we there no less than 100% highest 140% don't miss the white night party I could go on and on but I would have to write a book to tell you how fantastic it was only problem we had we had to leave and come home will defenetly go back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm happy to read that you had a "fantastic" stay with us. We work hard so that all of our guests will feel this way as they depart the hotel. I hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can have the chance to serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Just returned from a week at The Titanic Hotel, Lara Beach. Fantastic hotel. The entertainment the best we've ever seen abroad. Food was outstanding with great service. The hotel itself was beautiful and spotless. Loads for kids to do and Entertainment Team were first class. The lifeguards were a bit whistle happy, infact drove us mad....but better safe than sorry i guess. On the downside the wine was awful and the cocktails even worse. My friend and I were very disappointed that we had to drink beer all week. We had a garden family room, it wad quite nice but not very clean. The housekeeper did come every day, but didn't touch the floors which were dirty, so much so I wore flip-flops in the room. However all in all we had a fab holiday and would return and recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the hotel.
1  Thank Kiredegra

Dear Valued Guest,

Families have a great time staying at our hotel and I'm happy to read that this too was your experience. This is a great place and we enjoy being able to serve our guests. I am delighted to hear your enjoyed the entertainment activities and food variety and have noted your comments regarding the beverage selection and room cleaning. Please know that your comments had been duly noted with the appropriate managers and appropriate actions will be taken to ensure it does not occur again.

We look forward to having you back with us and I hope that we can serve you many more times in the future.