Coming home after one week in august at Limak Lara. Booked the hotel by e-mailing them directly. We stayed in a standard seaview room.
The bad things: The hotel is very big and a lot of guests were at the hotel. You have to queue to the food. Its hard to find a nice table and if you shall get anything to drink from the waiter you need patience. There are many birds in the restaurant area. There is often food from guest how has left that are not cleared away. And the birds love it, but it is really dirty. The food are rather average and it feels like it much the same food every day. In our resarvation it was told that we should have ultra all inclusive. But if you order alcohol, no premium brands was included. You have to pay a lot extra for them. Additional cost for three of their specialty restaurants. I dont know why they call it ultra all inclusive when you have to pay extra for these things! Maybe they have a super ultra all inclusive were these things are included? Generally the service from the staff are bad and you dont feel welcome. If you want a sunbed near the pool or at the brige by the sea, you have to put towels at 06.30 or otherwise they are taken. The animation team was really bad. No action to make people join.
The good things: Good location near the sea. The teahouse are nice. Some of the shows are good. The room was nice.
Summary: Low service and certainly not a five star hotel! If you want a snugly resort this is not it, it is more like a industry! It was expensive and if we could choose again we never visited Limak Lara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limak Lara is a luxury resort hotel that is located along beautiful sandy Lara beach in Antalya/Turkey. Resort is opened 12 months long and gives All Inclusive service during a year. Resort is family-friendly and offers lots of free facilities & activities for its visitors such as free internet access in the room and in general areas, delicious food at main restaurants, good snacks, A La carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Far-east sushi, tai, Indian with cover charge), free Turkish buffet restaurant, local and import good alcoholic drinks, safe box in the room and reception, free kettle with tea & coffee set up. In Limak Lara all standard rooms have been re-designed in 2015 and great new rooms are welcoming its guest with new good furniture, laminated-floor, comfortable beds, shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, mini bar (daily refreshment), free Wi Fi, free tea & coffee making facilities, balcony, free safe box , Television, fan, sitting corner. At bars, restaurants and all around the hotel well trained staff will give a professional service with pleasure. As the parents spend a very quiet holiday, there are plenty of activities for kids at mini club in day and night time. Every single day, we dance with kids at mini disco time. And lots of surprising activities take a place during a stay. There is an aqua park with 9 water slides and 3 pools that covers 8.000 m2. An Indoor heated pool with a water slide, 3 whirl-pools and baby pool are awaiting for holidaymakers. As we are baby-friendly resort a very well cared baby food corner will be at your baby’s service during meal times with its special chef. A wellness center will let you get out of tiredness of the year with its special packages such as relaxation, rejuvenation, Turkish bath etc. with reasonable prices. A Turkish bath (Hamam), Sauna and Fin bath are opened all a year long. Beach towels, sun beds, sun umbrellas are provided around the pool and on the beach free of charge. For the honeymooners a special package is being offered. One day breakfast in the room, one free A La carte dinner, delicious fruit & good wine, room decoration and free upgrade to Jacuzzi room up to possibility. General information about your stay in Limak Lara; A daily shuttle service (with payment) will let you make your holiday shopping in Antalya city center. Central air condition is being set up according to weather conditions. Great location for a great shopping is available within 100 meter. Friendly family atmosphere is taken a place in every place in resort. Clean sandy beach provides a playground for kids. A very tasty breakfast is available at late breakfast restaurant between 10:00- 11:00 o’clock. Housekeeping gives a daily excellent service for a clean rooms and bathroom. A great childcare for specific ages 4-12 and 13-17 up to season. Limak Hotels offer the best value for money with '' Warm Hospitality & Excellent Service '' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel&Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel And Resort
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel Antalya
- Lara Hotel
- Limak Lara Hotel
- Limak Lara Resort