Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel&Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$107
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$74
$92
$82
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Club Hotel Falcon(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$95
$214
$204
Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
$66
$267
$237
  • Breakfast included
2,719 results
All reviewszen restaurantoasis bartea houseanimation teamcafe bonjourlion kingturkeyguest relationsmain restaurantindoor poolfamily roomwalk in wardrobea la carte restaurantscover chargejacuzzi bathpanorama barice cream
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We travelled here June 18th for ten days as a family of four; 2 adults and 2 children aged 4 & 9.

I have never wrote a review before but as I read lots before I came to this hotel I thought I should write one for people considering this hotel in the future.

When we arrived we promptly checked in and was shown to our room. We had a standard sea view room but this was far from standard! It was huge and absolutely beautiful!
The bathroom was stunning with complimentary dressing gowns and slippers.

The hote is spotless and the staff work so hard! There is an endless supply of food and even the fussiest of people will eat well here. I recommend the chicken on warm rolls at the beach bar.

The entertainment is amazing and the shows are world class! Watch out for Berek the magic man! He's a true gentleman and exceptionally talented!

The pools are everywhere and they never seem busy, you won't ever struggle to find a sunbed.
I recommend booking a sultan for the day, it's pure luxury and worth every penny.

If you are thinking of going here, just book it you won't be disappointed, iv already booked to go back next June :-)

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Nurselian
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We spent 10 days here towards the end of May 2013 and last year we stayed at the Lara Beach Hotel where we were disappointed with the 5* rating as it needs updating but the staff and holiday more than made up for that!

Anyway, our trip to Limak Lara was superb, the hotel is certainly 5* and the food is just as good as Lara Beach but the A La Carte restaurants were far superior. The Sushi Thai restaurant is the best if you like oriental food. We also tried the Italian which was also great value for money, but ended up going back to the Sushi Thai as it was so nice on the last night!

Excellent Hotel, family room was huge on two floors - if there are 5 people going you will not be disappointed in the family room!

Entertainment - I kid you not, this is the best entertainment team I have ever seen anywhere in the world, pirates of the Caribbean, Guiness world record holder shows, pool games that are hilarious during the day, big thanks to the team including Sasha, you will love the entertainment!!!! The best thing is there is no amphitheater so the bar is next to the stage and you relax and enjoy the shows!

They even had children's shows during the day, like a parrot circus show!

The only thing that the hotel did not live up to was the service - when being seated you have to pretty much wave your hands to get a drink every time, such a shame as if the service was as good as Lara Beach, I would have already booked again for next year......

The staff were ok, but as part of the service, other hotels are much better in this area.

I would definitely go back here but as Turkey is such great value for money when you go away with the children, we are going to try another Antalya hotel next year.....my advice is to definitely stay here, it's superb

Room Tip: Family rooms for 5 + people
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was are third time at the limak and it gets better each time we go, pools are great, food and service excellent as always. Great hotel very clean and the views from are room was amazing. Berk, Sasha, Burek, Onur and Llana and all the others in animation were brilliant as always with some good shows in the night and games during the day. They are a credit to the hotel as are the girls in the mini club, Deniz ,Selin, Llana and Katia made the kids feel very special. All the waiters including Oytun and Basri and bar staff work really hard to keep you happy. Ali can choi at the beach snack bar makes a lovely kebab. Emyre head of guest relations and all the girls make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. All in all cannot find one fault with this hotel already looking to book for next year.
Sean

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The hotel itself is completely modern, and has the rooms that border with imagination. Our room was split in two stores, where after you open the balcony doors, you are entering into the water "tunnel" that leads you into the pool. In front of the balcony, you have the set of chairs and table, hidden from the sun. The food was excellent, the staff was kind and all in all, my sincere and honest recommendation for all of you who wants memorable vacation.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was the seccond time we visited Limak Lara, before I have visited many places in Turkey. It was even better than last year, service was improved (for example at dinner time also ice cream and during breakfast we could make our own fresh orange juice, during daytime they came with drinks and fruit by the pools)
Mini club was also great again and the evenig programs were also super. I could really recomend everybody to visit Limak Lara if they want to have a SUPERB time in Turkey!!
I was here with my daughters 2 and 4 years and my husband and we had a real good time in Limak. Many greatings and thanks to alle the nice staff of Limak Lara!!! Hope to see you all next year again in Limak Lara!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family