I came back from Limak Lara two weeks ago, and had a truly fabulous holiday. I travelled with family, including 4 adults and 4 children aged from 3 to 8. On arrival we were told we were each upgraded to a suite, we didnt realise what this meant but we were obviously happy. When we arrived at our rooms, we were thrilled with what we saw. I was sharing with my Mother, and had my two children with me. The suite was split level, so although we had a room together, we still felt that we had some privacy and our own space. I stayed on the top floor with the children and we had plenty of room, lovely comfortable beds and even a jacuzzi bath which my kids loved! The decor is lovely, Japanese themed, and really luxurious, most definitely the nicest place I've stayed on this type of holiday.
The pool are is beautiful, with lifeguards in attendance, the kids loved the slides and we sat next to the kids club every day - the kids saw a great magic show there, and popped in and out of the club as they pleased. During the day we ate at the Ying Yang bar or the beach cafe and the food was lovely at both. Even though we were there two weeks we didnt get bored of the food. The restaurant offered a huge variety of food on an evening and there was something to suit everyone. The only thing I'd say is that they need to be quicker serving the drinks in the restaurant.
For me, what made the holiday (apart from the surroundings and quality of the rooms, pools etc) was the entertainment team. They were so friendly, talented and professional. We had fab entertainment every night and the two shows that stood out for me were Lion King and Aladdin - they were absolutely fantastic - most of the entertainment team are professional dancers and we'd often spend some of our time watching them rehearse throughout the day. They provided great fun and were highly dedicated to their jobs - they were so genuine and really wanted to please. My daughter was really fond of Berk the magic man - he was great with all of the kids, and he always made time for them...when we left she wanted to say goodbye to him and even though he was offshift one of the team called him and he came down to see her and say goodbye - this was lovely and just demonstrates how friendly they are.
We paid a little more for this holiday than we have others, but it was more than worth it - we didn't spend anything whilst we were there (other than for professional photos) and there was nothing we needed. There is even a cake cafe which is open every day with amazing cakes where you can sit and have a coffee and cake (or cakes) to your hearts content.
Our first week there, we noticed that there were very few English people there, mainly Russian and German, although this didnt bother us. The mini disco was mainly aimed at Germans, and the first few nights I doubted whether my kids would enjoy it and join in - well, by the end of the holiday they loved all of the songs and now we play the CD at home and reminisce about our favourite ever holiday - we will most definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limak Lara is a luxury resort hotel that is located along beautiful sandy Lara beach in Antalya/Turkey. Resort is opened 12 months long and gives All Inclusive service during a year. Resort is family-friendly and offers lots of free facilities & activities for its visitors such as free internet access in the room and in general areas, delicious food at main restaurants, good snacks, A La carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Far-east sushi, tai, Indian with cover charge), free Turkish buffet restaurant, local and import good alcoholic drinks, safe box in the room and reception, free kettle with tea & coffee set up. In Limak Lara all standard rooms have been re-designed in 2015 and great new rooms are welcoming its guest with new good furniture, laminated-floor, comfortable beds, shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, mini bar (daily refreshment), free Wi Fi, free tea & coffee making facilities, balcony, free safe box , Television, fan, sitting corner. At bars, restaurants and all around the hotel well trained staff will give a professional service with pleasure. As the parents spend a very quiet holiday, there are plenty of activities for kids at mini club in day and night time. Every single day, we dance with kids at mini disco time. And lots of surprising activities take a place during a stay. There is an aqua park with 9 water slides and 3 pools that covers 8.000 m2. An Indoor heated pool with a water slide, 3 whirl-pools and baby pool are awaiting for holidaymakers. As we are baby-friendly resort a very well cared baby food corner will be at your baby’s service during meal times with its special chef. A wellness center will let you get out of tiredness of the year with its special packages such as relaxation, rejuvenation, Turkish bath etc. with reasonable prices. A Turkish bath (Hamam), Sauna and Fin bath are opened all a year long. Beach towels, sun beds, sun umbrellas are provided around the pool and on the beach free of charge. For the honeymooners a special package is being offered. One day breakfast in the room, one free A La carte dinner, delicious fruit & good wine, room decoration and free upgrade to Jacuzzi room up to possibility. General information about your stay in Limak Lara; A daily shuttle service (with payment) will let you make your holiday shopping in Antalya city center. Central air condition is being set up according to weather conditions. Great location for a great shopping is available within 100 meter. Friendly family atmosphere is taken a place in every place in resort. Clean sandy beach provides a playground for kids. A very tasty breakfast is available at late breakfast restaurant between 10:00- 11:00 o’clock. Housekeeping gives a daily excellent service for a clean rooms and bathroom. A great childcare for specific ages 4-12 and 13-17 up to season. Limak Hotels offer the best value for money with '' Warm Hospitality & Excellent Service '' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel&Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel And Resort
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel Antalya
- Lara Hotel
- Limak Lara Hotel
- Limak Lara Resort