Ok, Had a wonderful time at limak lara having previous visits to Baia Lara and Concorde which was next door, The hotel itself is a little tatty around the edges ie the carpets need replacing and there is some light refurbish work to do on the ceilings etc. but it is very clean and tidy, The bar staff are mostly very very good and much better than any other hotel in Lara Beach that i have stayed in FACT.Plenty of Bars around the hotel and plenty of other seating areas around.Its a massive hotel in massive grounds, beautiful maintained grounds and pool areas. Great sunny Beach bar with snacks such as pancakes and chicken kebabs and toasties. The beach area is awesome again much better than any previous hotels clean and tidy, The entertainment team were extremely good with beach activities and games, very very funny team i wont spoil the fun for anyone who is going but it was funny. Rooms were massive we had to change rooms on the 4th day due to a generator that went off three times at random times during the night so we asked to move and they put us in a even bigger room than we had a huge suite on two levels with 2 bathrooms and a jacuzzi 2 balconies and a kitchen area.and direct access to the swimming pool direct from the balcony. So a little downside but they dealt with it immediately so could not really moan to much. Food was awesome and there was plentiful for everyone, fantastic beach side open plan restaurant that served usual suspects kebabs, chips, salads etc but there was a lovely twist with fresh fish such as sea bass, mackerel,sea bream, food was awesome. The main restaurant was busy and there was always plenty of spaces to sit even when we had a table for 12 for dinner, nothing was too much trouble, the drinks came quickly and the tables were cleared in ultra quick time. Too much food to mention but it was always varied unlike other hotels we have been to, yes there is some food the English would not eat but my thoughts are don't go to Turkey then. Chicken and chips if you want it for the unimaginative people out there. Breakfast was awesome and you were able to sit outside on the turret type things on stilts which was wonderful, there was a outside grill area for dinner and lunch again too much food to name. Fresh fruit,cereals, bread,olives,cakes,fruit juice, yoghurt's, for breakfast, could go on and on. Beach side bar was our favourite with the beach games and activities going on, and cold beer flowing, evening entertainment was not our thing but the Beatles tribute was good, Again the reception staff were very very pleasant and helpful and to be honest everyone i felt was happy including the cleaner especially the man in the evenings he just walked around smiling and saying hello, entertainment team were a credit to the hotel as were all the staff. ok scores on the doors
Restaurant choice 9/10
Decor 7/10 little shabby in places
overall hotel cant really not give it a 9.5/10
Nearly forgot the a la carte restaurants were awesome the Turkish was amazing with great service as was the Thai/sushi. Everything about this hotel was great. definitely recommend this hotel for families and groups. Well done Team Limak. Oh and the weather was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limak Lara is a luxury resort hotel that is located along beautiful sandy Lara beach in Antalya/Turkey. Resort is opened 12 months long and gives All Inclusive service during a year. Resort is family-friendly and offers lots of free facilities & activities for its visitors such as free internet access in the room and in general areas, delicious food at main restaurants, good snacks, A La carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Far-east sushi, tai, Indian with cover charge), free Turkish buffet restaurant, local and import good alcoholic drinks, safe box in the room and reception, free kettle with tea & coffee set up. In Limak Lara all standard rooms have been re-designed in 2015 and great new rooms are welcoming its guest with new good furniture, laminated-floor, comfortable beds, shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, mini bar (daily refreshment), free Wi Fi, free tea & coffee making facilities, balcony, free safe box , Television, fan, sitting corner. At bars, restaurants and all around the hotel well trained staff will give a professional service with pleasure. As the parents spend a very quiet holiday, there are plenty of activities for kids at mini club in day and night time. Every single day, we dance with kids at mini disco time. And lots of surprising activities take a place during a stay. There is an aqua park with 9 water slides and 3 pools that covers 8.000 m2. An Indoor heated pool with a water slide, 3 whirl-pools and baby pool are awaiting for holidaymakers. As we are baby-friendly resort a very well cared baby food corner will be at your baby’s service during meal times with its special chef. A wellness center will let you get out of tiredness of the year with its special packages such as relaxation, rejuvenation, Turkish bath etc. with reasonable prices. A Turkish bath (Hamam), Sauna and Fin bath are opened all a year long. Beach towels, sun beds, sun umbrellas are provided around the pool and on the beach free of charge. For the honeymooners a special package is being offered. One day breakfast in the room, one free A La carte dinner, delicious fruit & good wine, room decoration and free upgrade to Jacuzzi room up to possibility. General information about your stay in Limak Lara; A daily shuttle service (with payment) will let you make your holiday shopping in Antalya city center. Central air condition is being set up according to weather conditions. Great location for a great shopping is available within 100 meter. Friendly family atmosphere is taken a place in every place in resort. Clean sandy beach provides a playground for kids. A very tasty breakfast is available at late breakfast restaurant between 10:00- 11:00 o’clock. Housekeeping gives a daily excellent service for a clean rooms and bathroom. A great childcare for specific ages 4-12 and 13-17 up to season. Limak Hotels offer the best value for money with '' Warm Hospitality & Excellent Service '' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel&Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel And Resort
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel Antalya
- Lara Hotel
- Limak Lara Hotel
- Limak Lara Resort