“Nice hotel”

Liberty Hotels Lara
Ranked #4 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We stayed at the liberty hotel Lara beach for one week. The best thing we found about the hotel was the staff. All the staff very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was good with plenty of variety. Hard to choose sometimes, as the choice was great.
We travelled to Antalya several times using the local bus LC07, visited the museum which we found interesting. The old town is well worth a visit.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lynette P
LIBERTY-HOTELS-LARA, Manager at Liberty Hotels Lara, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Lynette,

We truly appreciate the time you took to write a review about our hotel and are delighted to learn that your stay with us was an enjoyable one.

In particular, we have noted how pleased you are with the service you received as well as with the friendly and helpful staff and plenty of food. We thank you again for your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 7 nights from 26th November 2013 till 3rd December 2013, really enjoyed our stay. Staff are very friendly, hotel is clean, food is plentiful and delicious.

Few small niggles-had to pay for safe deposit box which was disappointing as all other all inclusive hotels I have stayed at provided safes free of charge. Also, their was no iron available for use upon request and using the pressing service was the only option, which again is disappointing for an all inclusive holiday.

Overall, a great hotel though ; - )

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. It pleases us greatly to learn that we met your expectations in terms of friendly staff, delicious food and cleanliness of the hotel. We will take note of your suggestions to continue offering good service to our guests.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was our second visit to this hotel,whilst writting my review i must say that there is a refit being done on this hotel in Jan-Feb this year.The overall apearance of the hotel is very clean as expected,pool side cleaned regularly,staff the most freindliest staff you could wish to meet.My partener is disabled,the staff bent over backward to assist her in every way,one member even went as far as assisting her to put her dinner on her plate,thus leaving her free to walk with out any discomfort.I would reccomend this hotel too anyone.The pools were closed when we were there,the beach and area surrounding it were clean.Only one tip i would reccomend,ask for a room either on second floor or higher,if that not possible then a room at the front of the hotel,our room was above the bar area,this somewhat diod spoil the evenings due to bar open till 12.00,there was a lot of noise,but then people were there to enjoy themselves as we were and did.Once again highly reccomended.

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor above the bar area are to be avoided if you want early or quiet evening,this is...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank martin f

Dear Martin,

Thank you for having chosen our hotel for second visit and for your highly recommendation. Guest satisfaction is our primary concern and we are delighted to learn that the cleanliness of the hotel and the service provided by our staff met with your expectations. We have also taken notice of your kind comments regarding the staff and that they contributed towards an enjoyable stay. Once more thank you for sharing your kind comments and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

The staff at Liberty Hotel are second to none. Their willingness to assist in any way possible helps to make your holiday all it should be, everything is done with a smile. Special mention must go to the lovely Guest Relations girl Parna Bahrebar, Parna you are such a lovely person to know and it was a real pleasure to make your acquaintance. Your like a breath of fresh air and so helpful you were a big part of why we enjoyed our holiday. Hey! how about a loyalty card for regular guests? The food is varied and appetising, well done the kitchen staff. The al carte restaurants Italian and Turkish are a wow, you really must experience this as it is 1 free visit per week of your stay. We enjoyed the Al carte so much we paid the 4euro each to visit another night. The Italian won by a smidgeon but only just. Perhaps the entertainment could have been better but it was end of season and this is a regular thing with most hotels. We did find however that the coffees never quite seemed to be hot hot, why I don,t know. Hotel location a little out of town so be aware of this, we booked 1 trip out to Antalya town for the day with Thomson rep Farah, never again!! we were taken to a jewellery complex where we were to stay for 1hr. O.M.G high pressure sales like you,v never had. Absolutely terrible, tried to sell me a £5000 necklace. I will be complaining to Thomsons. All in all a very clean, relaxing hotel which is to be refurbished Jan/Feb. so yes we,l be back. Parna Thank you for everything, your parents should be proud of you and so should your Manager. xx Kathy and Bob Gray. room 7136.

Room Tip: We had 7th floor room, lifts were never a problem. Be aware that noise from the lounge does filter u...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
LIBERTY-HOTELS-LARA, Manager at Liberty Hotels Lara, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear Kathy and Bob Gray,

We thank you for taking the time to share this very nice comment on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.
We are truly glad that our hotel has met your expectations. You were happy with the staff, the food and the a la carte restaurants as well.
Moreover, you have enjoyed the friendliness and helpfulness of our staffs. Your compliments will be shared to all staffs to encourage them to continue their hard working to bring up more guest satisfaction. (Your special mention of Parna we will share with her)

All of your suggestions in improving our hotel have been noted and have been communicated to the relevant departments.
We appreciate your loyalty and hope you´ll give us the pleasure of hosting you again on your next visit.
You can follow us from ''Facebook.com/libertyhotelslara & twitter.com/laraliberty ''

Our kindest regards

Reviewed November 27, 2013

On arriving were impressed with the layout and looked forward to our holiday. The staff were friendly and we were given a meal on arrival even though the restaurant had closed which was really welcomed.
The shows at the Liberty were quite good and many acts were brought in. There is also an internal entertainment team.
Our room was fine at first but facing the back of the kitchens where food was being delivered and prepared but we coped with this
One day when reading on the balcony, my partner called me to say that he had seen a sheep being wrestled to the floor & killed. When the hotel staff saw him on the balcony, another sheep was taken around the back out of view which we assume was also killed. The carcusses were then butchered & the waste (skin & wool etc.) thrown onto a sheet of polythene on the ground, again in full view of our room. He was really upset by it. He could not touch meat for the rest of the holiday and hardly ate at all.
We complained to the rep and hotel but were told that it was a tradition for Bayram day (15th October, my birthday and the reason for the holiday) and that sheep were being killed all over Turkey. We said that yes we were guests in the country and respected that they had traditions, but surely this should not have taken place in front of guests.
A few days before we were to leave we were to have a problem with our shower where water from the room above was pouring in through our shower when it was being used. We contacted reception and someone was sent but it had to be seen to 3 times. We were due to meet friends one evening but had to wait for the people above to finish showering or we would have been covered in their dirty water.
On the last day I began to feel really ill. I had sickness and diarrhoea with chronic pain in my stomach. We had to check out at 12 but were not leaving until 6 so I sat in the lobby as I had to keep running to the toilet. The manager came to see me as he had read my complaints on the feedback sheet, and to be fair when he saw how ill I was he gave me a courtesy room so I could lay down. Thank you for that. I took immodium to get me to the airport as after 7 hours I was still ill but when I got the airport the Thomson rep said that she thought I should go to the airport doctor where I would have an infusion and make my flight more comfortable but on seeing the doctor he refused to let me fly and I was taken to the hospital.
I was on drips for two days and as we had lost our flight back to Cardiff we had to fly to Gatwick, get a bus to Cardiff and then taxi home. It was the worst & longest journey of my life! The doctor at the hospital said that it was something I had ingested although could not test it for certain because of the immodium. The only place that we had eaten or drunk was at the hotel.
At Lara Beach there is nowhere really to go unless you want to go on trips, get on the overcrowded local buses or pay the very high taxi prices (hotel staff pay a quarter of what guests are charged). Apart from a strip of of very impressive looking hotels and a couple of shops there is not a lot there.
We would probably never visit the Liberty Lara hotel again or the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank walesmarilyn
LIBERTY-HOTELS-LARA, Manager at Liberty Hotels Lara, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Merhaba,

Thank you for choosing Liberty Hotels LARA.

Hope to celebrtae your next birthday also at Liberty Lara.

Kind Regards

Your Hotel Liberty LARA

Reviewed November 26, 2013

best 15 days in my life was in the Liberty Hotel me and my friend.
Best services.
The rooms were very clean.
All thanks to Dmitry. Alex. Oscar. All work at the hotel.
Next year I am the first resident at the hotel

Room Tip: The most beautiful room overlooking the sea ^_^
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank majeedo
LIBERTY-HOTELS-LARA, Manager at Liberty Hotels Lara, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Majeedo,

Thank you very much for your amazing review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. It is great to see you would recommend us and would love to come back.
We are very honored that you called us ‘’The best hotel in the world’’! All the staff, also Alex, Oscar and Dmitry say hello to you!
Thank you once again for the taking the time to write this review. We really do appreciate it and looking forward to seeing you again soon.
You can follow us from '' Facebook.com/libertyhotelslara & twitter.com/laraliberty ''

With all good wishes,

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We visited Lara beach for the very first time this September and all I can say is, it was fantastic. The hotel was a little tired in places but this didn't spoil our experience at all. The best part was definitely by far the staff. They were the most friendliest I have ever experienced. I needed to be moved rooms to a lower floor and the staff from management through to porters and cleaners couldn't have done enough to facilitate this transfer. The food was lovely and more than plentiful, never a chance to go hungry! The beach was nipping clean and the variety of entertainment suited all ages. We flew with Thomson holidays and again we couldn't find fault with the transfer or the holiday reps we met. They were very friendly and extremely helpful. The only piece of advice we could give would be for those visitors who are wobbly with heights as the hotel is virtually all glass, with glass lifts and glass balustrade on all 8 floors. This made for the only anxiety on this fantastic holiday and wouldn't prevent us from returning, just request a 1st floor room!

Room Tip: 1st and 2nd floor rooms only sleep 2. If you don't like heights request a low floor as lifts and...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Allison,

We thank you for taking the time to share this very nice comment on Trip Advisor following your stay on this september.
We are happy to read that you appreciated the lovely and plentiful food and the most friendliest staff as well! It is really important for us to know that our clients will keep good memories of their stay.
Also the staff try their best to make every guest experiences the most amazing & enjoyable ones as well as the hotel.
It would be delighted to welcome you back to the hotel in 1st floor in the future!

Yours Sincerely,