“Fabulous hotel”

Liberty Hotels Lara
Ranked #4 of 228 Hotels in Antalya
“Fabulous hotel”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We are hear for our third visit. The hotel caters for all ages. Our first visit was with our teenage children who really enjoyed it. The second time my husband and i came alone. This third visit is to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we haven't been disappointed.
The food and accomodation are of a high standard, and the staff can not do enough to ensure you have a great time.
I can't recommend this hotel and its staff highly enough and look forward to visiting again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Angela M
LARA-BEACH-HOTEL, Director of Sales at Liberty Hotels Lara, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your review and for your kind feedback on our staff. Our team works hard every day to provide our guests with the most comfortable and enjoyable stay possible so they will be happy to hear their dedication paid off during your visit. We hope to have the opportunity to host you 4th time in the future. Until then, safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (698)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Doncaster
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Just back from 10 days of relaxation and sun, on arrival your first impressions from the outside are not great as the other hotels all around are a lot bigger and look luxurious, but as I got a bargain how could I complain. Inside your met by a very attractive lobby area with glass lifts and marble floors and a champagne toast, lovely reception to start your holiday. The rooms are certainly nothing special but clean and comfortable though I believe the hotel is closing for a refurb later this year. The staff well what can I say apart from fabulous and attentive certainly 5 star treatment, the food well this is the first all inclusive holiday we've been on where I never got fed up with the food on offer plenty of choice throughout the day to keep even fussy eaters happy. In a nut shell this is not a five star hotel but I never paid five star prices so I was more than happy with my holiday and most of the people I spoke to have returned several times. They say you get what you pay for a certainly got more this time.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Rich-N-Bev
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review with us. Being in a friendly enivoment is one of the most important fact if you are on a holiday. This is what we are trying to do here. It's time to build friendship and we are happy to hear that you felt it while staying with us. Hope to see you next time again. Untill then, safe travels.
Edgware
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My two friends and I booked this hotel with First Choice all inclusive. The brochure stated it had the "Wow" factor - more like Ugghhh factor! The main hotel itself wasn't so bad, acceptable, but hardly stunning. The food was good, especially the variety of salads. However, the main courses became repetitive very quickly. Our assignated duplex room was on the 8th floor. When coming out of the lift I was shocked by the state of the carpet, which looked like someone had just laid a sheet on the floor. Upon entering the room, the first thing that struck me was the staircase which was in desperate need of decoration and gave a poor impression of the room. We discovered a little later that there was worse hidden behind a table and flowers. The walls were damp with plaster crazed in places. The room itself was not cleaned as you would expect, and had to put in a complaint. I had run my fingrer on the headboard and it was thick with dust. There was also a small piece of paper on the floor under the staircase which had been there for several days, which indicated they were not doing their job prpoerly. They recleaned the room (under supervision supposedly), only to find that the headboard was still thick with dust. The floor had been swept, but no washed since there were still marks evident. Later that day a bottle of wine, fruit and a letter appeared, which I presumed to be one of apology. Upon uponing it, it was a request for us to advise reception when it would be possible to come in to decorate! Really?!?!?! Also had problem with the plug to bath upstairs which resulted in our having to call maintenance. Upon freeing it, he didn't follow on by calling housekeeping to clean it, but left it in its filthy state. We called housekeeping 3 times, who eventually sent a lady with a small piece of blue tissue (no cleaning fluid). Some time later she re-appeared with the tissue and one of our towels which she obviously had to use to scrub at the bath! Again this was not replaced. Also this room overlooked the goods in area, and the noise in the early morning was horrendous from deliveries. We put in an official complaint to First Choice who indicated that the feedback slips received on the plane showed most people were happy and this it was our opinion that it was not up to standard. Surely the photos (albeit of our room) speak for themselves? Also to the main dining hall, some of the waiters became a bit of a nuisance, by touching us and running away. Obviously thinking they are endearing themselves to get a bigger tip at the end - it was annoying especially if we were in the middle of a conversation They obviously must have agreed somewhere along the line since they sent us a voucher to put towards a future holiday.
Shame as we have stayed in Side, Antalya and it was superb. This hotel could have been so much better"

Room Tip: Not thre 8th floor, and definitely not at the book where the goods in are located!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank RedsEdgware
LARA-BEACH-HOTEL, Manager at Liberty Hotels Lara, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.. We as Liberty Hotels Lara team would like to apologize to you and your friends for your uncomfortable stay with us in winter period. Only we want you to know that all negative points have been fixed.(the part of carpet shown at your photo has been changed , walls and other places were painted)
As It is known, our hotel is open all year around. That s why especially in winter periods we have renovate programs for some parts of our complex. Also We already focused on trainings for all our staff. It will be an honour for me and my team , if we welcome you again in here to change your negative experiences..
Please let us know if you decide to come back.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Sebahattin ASI
Hotel Manager
Dunbar, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed for seven nights in the last week of April... I was a bit apprehensive of what to expect because of some of the negative comments I had read on here, however we had the most wonderful holiday and cannot wait to return!! From the outside the hotel looks tiny and dated compared to its neighbours, however I was so delighted with our stay we couldn't have asked for more!

The staff and fellow guests were so friendly it was like a family atmosphere! Our favourite food was the pizza tent and the sunset snack bar at lunch was delicious! The Thomson rep was great and with a wealth of invaluable information. The pool and beach areas were great everything was so laid back and everyone having a good time! My one year old daughter loved the kids disco in the evenings we couldn't get her off the dance floor lol! I really enjoyed my Turkish bath.. Would recommend to all! There were always so much to do we never got bored at all, my husband enjoyed the air gun and soccer in the afternoons.

Thank you liberty hotel for a fab stay and keep up the good work!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sara A
Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear your family and friends enjoyed their stay with us and found our staff to be accommodating and our services. We greatly appreciate your recommendation as it is the highest compliment our guests can pay us. Safe travels
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Firstly I would like to thank all the hotel staff for making our stay wonderful. There was 8 of us all ages. The hotel was very clean and tidy. Food was lovely with a large selection for all tastes. The staff at meal times could not do enough for you. As this was out of season we were surprised to find everything in full swing. Outdoor pool slides. Entertainment every night. Outdoor BBQ every night with indoor and outdoor entertainment. As we were all inc we made full use of the alcohol which was drinkable.(local brands) the maids were in the room everyday with clean towels n bed linen. The hotel is very child friendly and the kids feel safe. I would highly recommend this hotel to young middle age or older generations. I can't speak highly enough of this hotel. Will definitely be returning in the future. Outside the hotel there is not much to do unless you take local transport to antalaya lovely place must see!!!! I would like to wish all staff good health and hope to see youse soon.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Broony09
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and found our staff to be so accommodating to your needs. We know traveling can be stressful so our team does their best to ease whatever burdens possible. Come back and see us soon! Safe travels
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed it! Cannot wait to return! I have recommended this hotel to friends! There is alot to do for kids but for adults I would say if your looking to not do alot then this would be perfect for you! Hopefully someone will give me the recipe for there Speedy Gonzales cocktail! Which I really enjoyed x

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank brettcook
Thank you so much for sharing your kind review with us. It sounds like you had a wonderful stay overall. We hope to see you again. Until then, safe travels!
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 12, 2013

First time at the Liberty Hotel in Lara Beach. My husband and I went with our 2 children and their partners. All rooms next door to each other as requested. When we arrived we were greeted in the lobby with champagne and flowers and very friendly staff. The hotel was spotless and the bedrooms were also spotless, they were cleaned everyday by very friendly and efficient staff. Breakfast, dinner, tea and snacks were lovely plenty of options and were ever you sat to eat it was always clean with the staff at hand to take your order for drinks. Wine and water always available at the dinner table. Swimming pool areas also very clean with clean towels available every day. Choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to suit everyone. The pasta bar was very nice and the pizza bar was a family favourite, probably the best pizzas we have tasted. The entertainment of a night was really good, with something for everyone and plenty to keep children entertained. Overall it was one of the best holidays we have had as a family and will certainly go back again one day....soon hopefully! Thank you Dol/Ble family

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank ANN D
Thank you for sharing your review. We are so pleased you chose to stay with us while visiting Antalya. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay here, particularly our food & beverage outlets. We hope to see you again upon your next visit to Turkey! Until then, safe travels!