My overall impression on this hotel was good.
Plus points of hotel:
- responsive helpful staff
- very nice snack restaurant named Mangal, with even better service than main buffet.
- good, acceptable buffet (pastries are perfect, if you are like me and love sweat things, a whole confectionary is waiting you!)
- nice pool with no chloride smell and enough beds
- nice beach with a good bar which was pebble (and was not bad for the reason) again with enough beds
- Bar (lobby) atmosphere was not moody
- The drinks were limited and poorly served
- a wharf was set on the pool for night shows which was distract a seamless area for swimming (in other hotels they have it on the side and is much better IMO)
- the lunch and dinner buffet changed a little day by day thus not surprising
- few staff know English
- a very odd thing: No toothbrush/paste + slippers was present in room by default! I just managed to have them after few days but no where I've seen as it was.
- No towel counter beside pool and seaside, you must travel to the basement to get/change towel.
None of negative points prevents you from enjoying this relatively small-friendly hotel.
Amir Ali Mohebi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porto Bello Hotel is located at the Konyaalti Beach which is one of the longest stretch of beaches in the Mediterranean region,at the skirts of the "Beydaglari" Mountains, and only 8 km. away from the city center, a very popular area of Antalya. The comfortable rooms that are decorated with utmost care have both Sea and Mountain View. There are 8 Senior Suites, 28 Junior Suites, 28 Family rooms, 3 Handicapped rooms and 279 Standard rooms totaling up to 346 rooms. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor. The indoor pool is heated; the outdoor pool is 1500 sqm, and the indoor pool is 100 sqm. The Chaise Lounges, umbrellas and towels are free of charge. In the Children's Club, special programs are provided for children between the ages of 05 - 12. The beach has pebbly characteristics, and is connected to the hotel by a special tube passageway. The beach is 150 m long and 50 m wide. Palm Restaurant (main), A'la Carte Restauranta, Beach Bar, Sailor Bar, Cafe Porto, Vitamin Bar and Disco. Live music, 2 illuminated Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis are available. A unique experience to relax and regerate... The Porto Bello Spa Center welcomes you with variety of relaxing and revitalizing treatments, such as aqua gym, hydrotherapy, balneo, peeling, skin care and local slimming, sauna, massage and Turkish bath... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Hotel Antalya
- Porto Bello Hotel Resort And Spa
- Porto Bello Antalya
- Porto Bello Turkey