Really good standard, the staff were very helpfull and the facilities good. The food was excellent, with plenty of choice and good quantity. The dining room was well laid out although a bit chaotic with people everywhere. Most people, like us, were all inclusive and this suited us as a family of four adults, plenty of food, all buffet style, go up as many times as you like for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On our last evening we were going to treat ourselves to one of the a'la carte restaraunts, but they were closed on a saturday night? The extra cost for this would have been only 5 Euros pp. So unable to comment on these. Nice big outdoor and indoor pools with a seperate kiddies pool. Free sauna and Turkish bath, and resonably priced Spa treatments with massages. Rooms were nice, cleaned every day, air con and balcony. Evening and daytime entertainment was very good, The only downside of this hotel was the private beach which was reached via a tunnel under a busy dual carriageway and was a pebble beach. The busy road is close to the hotel which does create a bit of traffic noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porto Bello Hotel is located at the Konyaalti Beach which is one of the longest stretch of beaches in the Mediterranean region,at the skirts of the "Beydaglari" Mountains, and only 8 km. away from the city center, a very popular area of Antalya. The comfortable rooms that are decorated with utmost care have both Sea and Mountain View. There are 8 Senior Suites, 28 Junior Suites, 28 Family rooms, 3 Handicapped rooms and 279 Standard rooms totaling up to 346 rooms. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor. The indoor pool is heated; the outdoor pool is 1500 sqm, and the indoor pool is 100 sqm. The Chaise Lounges, umbrellas and towels are free of charge. In the Children's Club, special programs are provided for children between the ages of 05 - 12. The beach has pebbly characteristics, and is connected to the hotel by a special tube passageway. The beach is 150 m long and 50 m wide. Palm Restaurant (main), A'la Carte Restauranta, Beach Bar, Sailor Bar, Cafe Porto, Vitamin Bar and Disco. Live music, 2 illuminated Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis are available. A unique experience to relax and regerate... The Porto Bello Spa Center welcomes you with variety of relaxing and revitalizing treatments, such as aqua gym, hydrotherapy, balneo, peeling, skin care and local slimming, sauna, massage and Turkish bath... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Hotel Resort And Spa
- Porto Bello Hotel Antalya
- Porto Bello Antalya
- Porto Bello Turkey