It was a fabulous vacation at the end of May and Porto Bello has met all my requirements. A definite recommendation to anyone is looking for a relaxed and fully satisfying stay.
The room was comfortable with spectacular view on mountains, pool & sea. Did not use AC as the weather was wonderful at day& night; what could be better for health than to breath the fresh sea air after the polluted metropolis! Some noise from main road did not bother me at all. The water pressure and temperature within taking a shower was good & comfortable. Mini bar with soft drinks is free. The room service menu is not expansive!!!
Well behavioral hotel staff makes an effort to accommodate guest’s need. Quick, easy check in/out.
The facility and property are always clean and well maintained. Food is delicious, excellent quality: soups, meat, Turkish Baklava, always so fresh vegetables. I may advice light alcohol drinks as beer and white wine. Ice cream is served in Pool Snack Bar & Beach Bar as well.
The beach is amazing and the sea is lovely warm. There are ample sun beach loungers.
The SPA is so nice. There are free of charge: Turkish steam, sauna, gym, indoor pool. Gym is well fully equipped. I enjoyed my SPA treatments, including daily massages and I was delighted with the service given. The SPA staff are very polite and massage therapists are so professional, especially will recommend the high-class specialist Gokhan.
This resort is perfect if you would like to stay close to the sea and to see the city. A few minutes walks to the beach and 5-7 min. to the bus station. Buses 6 & 8 will take you to Shopping Center Migros in 15 min, to Down Town Kalechi in 25 min. Alternative way is taxi, located in front of hotel.
I will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porto Bello Hotel is located at the Konyaalti Beach which is one of the longest stretch of beaches in the Mediterranean region,at the skirts of the "Beydaglari" Mountains, and only 8 km. away from the city center, a very popular area of Antalya. The comfortable rooms that are decorated with utmost care have both Sea and Mountain View. There are 8 Senior Suites, 28 Junior Suites, 28 Family rooms, 3 Handicapped rooms and 279 Standard rooms totaling up to 346 rooms. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor. The indoor pool is heated; the outdoor pool is 1500 sqm, and the indoor pool is 100 sqm. The Chaise Lounges, umbrellas and towels are free of charge. In the Children's Club, special programs are provided for children between the ages of 05 - 12. The beach has pebbly characteristics, and is connected to the hotel by a special tube passageway. The beach is 150 m long and 50 m wide. Palm Restaurant (main), A'la Carte Restauranta, Beach Bar, Sailor Bar, Cafe Porto, Vitamin Bar and Disco. Live music, 2 illuminated Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis are available. A unique experience to relax and regerate... The Porto Bello Spa Center welcomes you with variety of relaxing and revitalizing treatments, such as aqua gym, hydrotherapy, balneo, peeling, skin care and local slimming, sauna, massage and Turkish bath... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Hotel Resort And Spa
- Porto Bello Hotel Antalya
- Porto Bello Antalya
- Porto Bello Turkey