I stayed for 9 days at this hotel during my summer holiday, as a part of a tourist package deal in August 2012 and I am very pleased with it. Accommodation is good, perhaps more of a 4 than 5 star hotel, as bathroom is rather mediocre for a 5 star hotel, but it is spotless clean, as well as the rest of the room. However, since you do not spend much time in the room anyway, I believe that it is enough for it to be decently furnished and spotless clean, as it is. Everything in the minibar was free of charge. The view from the room's balcony was excellent-both over the pool and the sea. It is true that staff at the reception desk have rather limited command of the English Language, but it seems that they speak Russian and German well, just like the other staff at the hotel. I have to emphasize an excellent service provided at the hotel restaurant, especially by Mehmet G., and delicious food, with great variety, especially baklava with pistacios.
One of the advantages of this resort is its proximity to the city centre and Antalya's tourist attractions, as a bus stop is within a 5 minute walking distance from the hotel. City busses are all air-conditioned and they can take you to any part of the city you wish to explore for only 0.70 euro, so that one can organize his/her time well during hot summer days. Migros shopping mall is very close and it offers good opportunity for an amazing shopping experience. If you do not like to organize your own time, hotel staff seem to be thinking about that too, as there are plenty of entertainment activities available at the hotel, with dance shows and live music provided in the evening.
Hotel beach is amazing, well maintained and with comfortable sun beds, with dirinks and snacks available right at the beach bar, all included in the all inclusive package, of course. You get clean, still warm, fluffy, beach towels from the hotel spa when you go to the beach, and you just present the card which you get when you check in, for a deposit of 10 euro, which you get back when you check out. Sea in August is warm and extremely clean at this hotel beach, which I was absolutely delighted with. There weren't many families with children, so that it was not noisy or unbearable to be in this hotel. I also had an excellent massage in the hotel spa centre, however I must admit it was a bit pricey-55 euros for 1 hour, compared to the other places I had been to before. All in all, this was a wonderful holiday for me and my friends and all of us would definitely go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porto Bello Hotel is located at the Konyaalti Beach which is one of the longest stretch of beaches in the Mediterranean region,at the skirts of the "Beydaglari" Mountains, and only 8 km. away from the city center, a very popular area of Antalya. The comfortable rooms that are decorated with utmost care have both Sea and Mountain View. There are 8 Senior Suites, 28 Junior Suites, 28 Family rooms, 3 Handicapped rooms and 279 Standard rooms totaling up to 346 rooms. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor. The indoor pool is heated; the outdoor pool is 1500 sqm, and the indoor pool is 100 sqm. The Chaise Lounges, umbrellas and towels are free of charge. In the Children's Club, special programs are provided for children between the ages of 05 - 12. The beach has pebbly characteristics, and is connected to the hotel by a special tube passageway. The beach is 150 m long and 50 m wide. Palm Restaurant (main), A'la Carte Restauranta, Beach Bar, Sailor Bar, Cafe Porto, Vitamin Bar and Disco. Live music, 2 illuminated Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis are available. A unique experience to relax and regerate... The Porto Bello Spa Center welcomes you with variety of relaxing and revitalizing treatments, such as aqua gym, hydrotherapy, balneo, peeling, skin care and local slimming, sauna, massage and Turkish bath... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Hotel Antalya
- Porto Bello Hotel Resort And Spa
- Porto Bello Antalya
- Porto Bello Turkey