Just returned from wonderful trip to the Porto Bello, the hotel is located on the outskirts of the town with a few corner shops located nearby. It is beautifully clean and well maintained and the staff are all very friendly and welcoming. They do not speak much English but I dont speak Turkish but they always managed to understand any requests made. The food is excellent with plenty of choice and always fresh, dinner was busy but always managed to find table. Mini bar in room restocked everyday and various locations for food and drink available throughout the day. The room was always kept clean and tidy. The pool area was a problem as never sun loungers available unless you get up at 6 o'clock in the morning to put out your towel, the beach however, which was accessed by an underground walkway, always had beds available and was more peaceful than the pool. It is a pebble beach so would recommend you take footwear to use in the sea as going barefoot is painful. Entertainment in the evening was ok. It nothing to write home about. Had problem at checkout but manager was very quick to resolve the issue to our satisfaction. Would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a nice quiet place to enjoy the sun. Took couple of trips to Antalya town which were really good, used local bus to go into town and taxi to come back. Bus 2tl, taxi 25 tl. If going back to Turkey would definetly consider this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porto Bello Hotel is located at the Konyaalti Beach which is one of the longest stretch of beaches in the Mediterranean region,at the skirts of the "Beydaglari" Mountains, and only 8 km. away from the city center, a very popular area of Antalya. The comfortable rooms that are decorated with utmost care have both Sea and Mountain View. There are 8 Senior Suites, 28 Junior Suites, 28 Family rooms, 3 Handicapped rooms and 279 Standard rooms totaling up to 346 rooms. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor. The indoor pool is heated; the outdoor pool is 1500 sqm, and the indoor pool is 100 sqm. The Chaise Lounges, umbrellas and towels are free of charge. In the Children's Club, special programs are provided for children between the ages of 05 - 12. The beach has pebbly characteristics, and is connected to the hotel by a special tube passageway. The beach is 150 m long and 50 m wide. Palm Restaurant (main), A'la Carte Restauranta, Beach Bar, Sailor Bar, Cafe Porto, Vitamin Bar and Disco. Live music, 2 illuminated Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis are available. A unique experience to relax and regerate... The Porto Bello Spa Center welcomes you with variety of relaxing and revitalizing treatments, such as aqua gym, hydrotherapy, balneo, peeling, skin care and local slimming, sauna, massage and Turkish bath... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Hotel Antalya
- Porto Bello Hotel Resort And Spa
- Porto Bello Antalya
- Porto Bello Turkey