“A great family holiday”

Ranked #14 of 229 Hotels in Antalya
Crawley, England
“A great family holiday”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am a travel agent in the UK and was looking for a 2 week holiday to Turkey for my husband & I and 2 children aged 10 & 13 years. I knew I wanted to go All inclusive in Turkey Lara Beach Area. I looked up all of the hotels around this area and kept coming back to the IC Green Palace. I am so glad I did not listen to a small number of negative reviews as in my opinion this was fantastic. I will start at the beginning on arrival we were met by a very nice, professional receptionist who spoke perfect English who greeted us with a very warm, welcoming smile and a refreshing drink which was very much appreciated. Checkin was very quick all details covered and we headed to our room. I had booked a 2 bed family room via Thomas Cook UK with a lounge area to give us plenty of room. I emailed the hotel a couple of times prior to arrival to make sure they had a copy of my room requests and received an email back confirming my requests had been noted. Unfortunatley our room was 2 separate bedrooms with a connecting door no lounge area. So we headed back to reception to say there must have been a mistake as I had booked the 2 bedroom plus lounge area. The receptionist was a little embarrased as the hotel was full and that was the only rooms they could offer. I spoke to the manager on duty and expressed my hugh disappointment and explained this was not what i had paid for and wanted to be moved. As the hotel was full we had to stay in this room for the first night then we were moved the following morning which is when our holiday started. (This seems to happen alot I gather by previous reviews which is not acceptable as far as I am concerned from a Travel Agents point of view). The next room was perfect, very clean, spacious and maintained throughout our stay the cleaners work very hard. The mini bar was restocked daily and towels changed when required. The hotel grounds and swimming pools are beautiful which created a very relaxing and peaceful surrounding. A tip the main pool does get rather crowed and noisey when the animation team start around 12pm so if not for you get a sunbed round one of the other lovely pools. There is a slide pool is great for the kids open selected times. Pool Bar open all day offering all refreshments with staff that do speak English a special mention to MEHMET who looked after us very well. Evening Entertainment is put on here some nights which is lovely to sit out and watch. The main restaurant was great for meals offering everything you can think of which meant you could always find something to eat and the quality was excellent. Buffet style so you do find you are up and down alot but you get use to it. AL A Carte restaurants I believe let this hotel down as you have to prebook a table and prebook food which i have never experienced before but the choice of menu was very limited so we as a family did not bother but have a look everyones tastes are different. You pay surcharge for some of 10 Euros. There are other places to eat the beach restaurant is open lunchtimes until 4pm with plenty of choice. A little further on towards the beach is the pancake lady who will make any type of Crepe' you want so worth a visit. The IC Green Cafe is excellent plenty of choice and lovely cakes and sandwiches to sample. So you definatley will not starve while holidaying here. The Animation team work hard to get round everyone to join in daily activities which you can join in if you want no pressure and there is an information board by the main pool with the daily activities displayed. The evening entertainment is great this is not the Animation team but outside entertainers who put on very professional and enjoyable entertainment (look out for the African Dance night EXCELLENT). Shops in the hotel are over priced like most places so wait until you venture out to purchase any holiday bits and pieces. The sandy beach is lovely and great to head to in the afternoon with the beach bar to get drinks but does close at 6pm which we found was a shame as it would of been nice to sit and watch the sun go down with an evening drink. Water Sports are on offer and a reasonable price my kids enjoyed these. Public Toilets are cleaned and maintained throughout the hotel and all inside areas kept spotless (not sure when they do this as you very rarely see cleaners in the public area). The indoor bar is very relaxing and open 24 hours with very friendly staff who again speak English and are very good keeping the children happy with Milkshakes and plenty of Whipped Cream. There is an internet room which is open until 11.30pm which kept alot of the children entertained with free WiFi as there is not a lot to do in the evening come 10.30pm and all entertainment has finished but this didnt stop my children making friends and having a good time. There was an amusement arcade which my children didnt use but there if the children wanted it. A trip to the local shops to purchase a few bits is only a short bus ride or taxi ride away. 15 lira each way. The only thing I would mention when you book a holiday you will be advised to take Turkish Lira but EUROS is what they prefer and you do get better offers with the locals. So did I have a good holiday YES. Would I recommend the IC Green Palace YES. Would I go back YES. There are a few minor niggles but not enough to complain about.
If you require anymore information please feel free to message me.

Room Tip: Low floor over looking Adult pool or private villas.
8 Thank deb113
ICGR, Guest Relations Manager at IC Hotels Green Palace, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest (deb113),

Thank you for recommending IC Hotels Green Palace. We are happy that your expectations met with our service quality. Also please make sure all details of your comment had notticed.

It will be our pleasure to serve you again. Please do not hesitate contact us before your arrival.

Elif Dağden SUNAY

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Just returned from a 10 night stay at the IC Green Palace. It was our first time at this hotel having stayed previously at both the Cornelia Deluxe and the Cornelia Diamond in Belek. In comparison I would not rate this hotel a 5* resort, at best it is a 4*. The good - hotel grounds and swimming pools were beautiful, lush greenery and low level. The coffee shop and coffee shop staff are excellent, as were the staff in the Turkish/Sunset restaurant. The food at the Sunset and Jasmine buffet restaurants are very good and varied with lots of choice. The al la carte restaurants are very hit and miss - the fish restaurant was exceptionally poor, the Mexican and Chinese were average, but the Turkish restaurant was very good. The evening entertainment was very enjoyable.

The bad - when we arrived our room wasn't ready even though check-in was an hour previous. The room wasn't what we expected or paid for but the staff were not very interested and we were basically told that as they were full it was tough! Equally the rooms were not very clean - not what you expect from a 5* hotel. When we asked when our holiday rep would be in the resort they not only didn't know, but also didn't want to know!! The hotel advertises a teenage club, but in fact they have no activities or entertainment for anyone in the age range 7-15 including the pool games, which left our 12yr old very disappointed indeed. The bar waiting staff would walk past you at your table knowing you wanted their attention. This seemed to be the general ethos for all bar waiting staff in general unless their supervisor was present when suddenly standards improved. Moreover, the bar staff need a crash course into how to make cocktails because they were absolutely abysmal, and very often fizzy drinks from sprite to sparkling wine would be flat.

The rude - the poolside DJ played inappropriate music for a family resort, with one particular song repeating the 'F' word constantly at 11am. I don't consider myself a prude but when there are children listening and playing in the pool this is highly unacceptable. When I approached the DJ and politely ask that he reconsider his music choice he was very rude and more-or-less told me to go away!!! I reported him immediately to guest relations who were very apologetic and shocked at the music choice and did reassure me that the DJ would be spoke to, however the manager did not see fit to respond to our complaint. This unfortunately was not the only rude member of staff, some of the reception staff were very rude, pool bar staff would be rude to the children if they thought their parents weren't present. And last but not least in the rude category - the Russians!!!! where do I start - they refuse to queue or show any manner of etiquette towards other guests and unfortunately this hotel has a very large contingent of Russians and is very geared towards this in their choice of waiting staff, on-site shops and entertainment staff.

Overall we will not be staying in this hotel again, and will in fact opt for our original choice of Cornelia group should we venture to Turkey again, as they really are 5*.

1 Thank Geoff H
ICGR, Guest Relations Manager at IC Hotels Green Palace, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Geoff H,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to inform us about your comments. We are sorry that your expectations had not met with our service quality. All details of your comments will be checked and the necessary measures will be taken.
We do apologize for the music which was certainly published by the inadvertently. DJ warned immediately right after you informed us during your stay.

Thanks again, we hope you give us another chance to serve you.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Travelled as a family, what a fabulous hotel!. very good price to stay for one week. Food extremely plentiful, loved the barbecue, fresh every night. Wonderful private beach. Very peaceful. A little way out,but bus and taxis outside, do a deal before you go though!. Make sure you book Italian great food, brilliant view and service. Booked a family room for next May, can't wait!. guest relations are brilliant. Loved those girls, very helpful and actually speak English!!!. Do hope my quiet family room will be honoured. This is not a factory of a hotel and staff actually remember you, the hotels down the road are massive and appear rather impersonal!! And you can't find anything. See you in May 2014.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest (keire w),

Thank you for your excellent review. It will be our pleasure to serve you again in May 2014. Please email us before your arrival, we will do our very best for your comfort.

Guest Relations Manager
Chislehurst, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 31, 2013

we visit this hotel on 15th august till 29th august 2013, a family of 2 adults and 3 children we were placed in lower block family room 765 ( 2 beds and lounge with sofa bed) which was on the ground floor next to the adjacent hotels disco which was pumping out bass in the early hours til 3 in the morning. after a couple of sleepless nights we complained to the hotel this was a 5 star hotel and not ibiza. they did show us a room in the quieter side of the hotel which appeared to be smaller than our original room. we advised this was not acceptable. they then offered 2 separate rooms which we turned down due to the children's age and were finally offered a king suite which was huge with upgraded amenities and a view overlooking both villa pools and sea view . the beds were bigger and the decor more sumptuous. after several sleepless nights the room more than made up for the noise. we were also given a complimentary late check out .
the food the was of a high standard always fresh and constantly replenished the show food such as salmon was devoured by the greedy russians who normally got to the restaurants early overloaded their plates with food and left most of it which was a waste. they should bring in a waste food fine system where greedy people were fined for wasting food. there was plenty so if hungry just get more!!
We sampled the italian and mexican restaurant a la carte and the service and food was spot on
the pools and the grounds were immaculate and well kept. the coffee bar was excellent with a variety of teas , coffees cakes and small rolls. the pancake tent was a bit isolated near the beach. the vitamin bar was hidden away in the spa area. and the ice cream bar was tucked away in the far corner of the hotel at pool bar 3.
the children had a great time and met new friends .
the watersport on the beach was overpriced but haggle and the price becomes more reasonable.
the staff as a whole were very attentive and couldn't do more for you. the only real let down with staff was the animation team who had an excellent kids club and entertainment for adults but missed out on entertaining children between 10 and 15.
the hotel was just the right size not being too small and not being too big to be impersonal.
the reason for not giving 5 stars are as follows ;
1/ location of ice cream bar should be more central nearer to kids club and slide pool maybe at pool bar 1.
2/ tiles round pools were very slippery and dangerous and need to be either changed or treated with non slip coating. admittedly this was a source of entertainment with the russian women in their fancy shoes slipping over,,
3/ the staff need to speak more english if more english are to come to this hotel.
4/ the noise issue from the adjacent hotels disco needs to be addressed.
5/ the vitamin bar should be located in one of the pool bars and more information be given as to location
6/ due to lack of english speakers there was a lack of communication also the signs for keep fit and entertainment were poorly located ( should be near main restaurant or in lobby bar)
7/ the alcoholic drinks were imported however if you wanted premium vodka (which was part of all inclusive) such as absolute or smirnoff you had to ask as this was kept below the counter rather freely on display.
would i go back, yes but in a couple of years , would i recommend hotel , yes definitely but would give advise as above. just a bit of fine tuning could make this hotel a magnificent one rather than a very good one one.

Room Tip: ask for room near relaxation or villa pools. ask for room with balcony or terrace as some rooms do...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ICGR, Guest Relations Manager at IC Hotels Green Palace, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Guest (justineas),

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you had good family holiday.It was our pleasure to having you in IC Hotels Green Palace.

We look forward to serve you again, please do not hesitate to contact us in advance.

Carlisle
Reviewed August 31, 2013

It is unfortunate that some people do not seem to have the holiday that they wished for. This is a real shame because people work hard and deserve to have a nice break. As for my wife and I, we had a truly wonderful time at this great hotel and frankly do not recognize some of the previous comments made. We have stayed in the Lara Beach area on five occasions, this being the first time to this hotel. Before booking we always check out Tripadvisor and are really grateful for the reviews that people put on. This review is not rose tinted, however it is an honest appraisal of the time that we spent at the IC Green Palace.

This holiday was in essence our second honeymoon and we went without our children. We informed the hotel that this was a special event for us prior to arriving and requested a quite room facing the sunrise. They never promised anything, however on arrival we were given what we asked for. The room is the same quality as the other hotels we have stayed at in Lara. The balcony was a large type. Some balconies are half size, which could be an issue to some people. The room was more than adequate. It was a twin room, just to be radical we put the two single beds together and it was more than ideal. The rooms are good and we slept well for two weeks. In fairness we never really spent that much time in it.

All the staff that we came across were excellent and worked exceptionally hard. As for catering for Russians I don’t think this is a fair reflection. There is a multitude of nationalities and we British are just one variety in a large mix. Whilst I’m on the subject there were times when I was embarrassed to be British, frankly some of the British behaviour displayed was appalling and we should look closer to home before slinging mud at other people.

Pool areas – these were great, we only ever went to the relax area and this was ideal for us. There is a sign, which states that under 12s are not allowed. However, at times this is not followed, but it never caused an issue for us. As for sun beds there are plenty and you should always find one, it may not be in the area that you want but they are available.

Grounds – lots has already been said about these and I do not want to add any more other than should you wish to exercise walking the resort is a pleasurable experience, especially if you witness the sunrise. The early morning is our favourite time of day and we saw the sunrise every morning. If you do one thing, go to the pier and watch it rise over the mountains. It is a magical time of the day.

Food – lots already said and in fairness some of the comments are a good reflection. The food is the same as we have had in other hotels in Lara. As for the al la Carte I would recommend the Cavalli restaurant. This is situated at the top of the hotel and has panoramic views, which are stunning, especially if you watch the sunset. The food was very good also – my tip would be to enjoy the meal, don’t rush, soak up the surroundings and relax. We never had an excessive wait for food.

Antalya – we visited twice, catching the number LC07 bus on the first occasion and then the 703-A the second time. LC07 is a direct bus and takes about 45 minutes. It does get really busy, however if you get on at the IC Green Palace it should be quiet. The 703-A take a longer route, however it was enjoyable. The price of the journey is 2TL, which is about 50 pence. You can also use these buses if you wanted to pop down to the shopping areas where the other hotels are. Antalya is a lovely place to visit. We waited until about 4 pm to set off, that way avoiding the main heat of the day. The harbour was really pretty and worth a look around. You will get asked if you want to take a boat trip, we never but I think the price is around 10 TL. The main route to the harbour can be quite steep and goes via small streets, which are lined with shops, it’s a bit like a labyrinth. The journey back was good, but beware the bus can get full. All in all it is worth a look.

So what are the main negatives from our perspective – I think that if you wanted to you could find fault in any hotel and complex that you visit. I do think that some people look a little harder than other. I would say the pool areas can be very slippy at times, so please be careful.

Positives:
• The Staff we came across were all excellent, the ones I would like to highlight are Seda from the Reception area, she was wonderful and did everything she could to help. Marika Khetsuriani, Leonie and Bahar from Guest Relations – always helpful, thank you. Salih and Sehar from the Cavalli Restaurant, thank you for making it an enjoyable experience.
• Grounds – excellent.
• Lobby Bar – this is a really nice area to relax in.
• Food – on the whole was good, lots of different choices and all well prepared.
• Relax pool – very enjoyable if you wanted somewhere quiet.
• Location – if you want to see the sunrise and sunset then this is a nice place to do it.
• Beach – nice sand, not shingle like some other hotels.
• Bus – this was really easy to get, air-conditioned but can get very busy.
• Hotel – clean and tidy.
• Internet – first hotel in Lara where you can get free access. You can pay for faster speed but free was fine. I think the speed of the free internet was 1 MB. You do have to put in the following details, Name, Room Number and the Year of Birth. When you check out you can ask for guest access, which will still allow you to access the internet.
• Coffee shop – lots already said about this before but just to reiterate it was wonderful to have nice coffee for a change.

All in all we really enjoyed the holiday and would recommend it. I would urge people to read all reviews placed on Tripadvisor to gain a balanced overview of opinions. Do let the negative ones bias your opinion, read them in context.

Room Tip: E-mail before you go with your requirements.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank nigeju
ICGR, Guest Relations Manager at IC Hotels Green Palace, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear Guest (nigeju),

Thank you for choosing IC Hotels Green Palace for your second honeymoon, We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful relaxing time.
The staff and the management will be motivated with your kind review. Each staff will be informed who you were mentioned specialy.

Thanks again we look forward to serve you soon.

GR Manager
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stayed here 7th - 14th August 2013, family of 5 in the 2 bedroom and 1 lounge accomodation which we booked direct with the hotel, we emailed (Elif) a few days before hand asking for a quiet room over looking the private villa pools if possible and the night before we were due to fly out we recieved an email saying we would be upgraded free of charge to a Lake side villa. we booked the hotel transfer which worked to plan with the driver waiting with a name board for us. We arrived around 10pm their time and was taken to the IC Residents (which is a seperate part of the complex and very plush too) we sat down for a drink while the bags were taken to the room, only to be told 20 minutes later the upgrade was not possible as the previous people had not left, so we were ushered back onto the golf cart and taken to the main hotel, we checked in no problem but its worth noting that their website told us we would have to pay in Euros but infact we had to pay in Lira, - this paniced me a bit as I was being asked for thousands of Lira but I had a rough calculation in my head of 1 lira being 33p. Before going to our room I asked if the upgrade would be possible tomorrow once the other people had left and was told maybe.
The room itself (Rm 3016) was fine (although it did have a bit of a damp smell and the carpet was a bit dirty in places) but it did over looked the quite pools as requested.
The next day at 10am we had a phone call in the room asking if we still wanted the upgarde as it was now available and within the hour we were in a lovely 2 bed spacious villa No. 5021 (the ones in the picture with sunbeds that sit out on islands of decking), These are at the back of the complex and are ground or 1st floor. we were very chuffed. - Thanks you IC Green Palace.

With regards to the facilities I will try to give you an overview:

FOOD
Main buffet is in the Jasmine which always had a decent selection of food - say 100 foot run in total with a pizza/bread oven, waffle maker, chocolate fountain, - things were rotated, one night there was so many additional buffet carts outside and the most amazing ice sculpture you just could not get round them all (although this was in the 1st week when all the Russians were there) the 2nd week things seemed a little more sober and lots of English seemed to arrive

A La cart restraurants - do not bother (sorry) we had all 6 included free of charge in the upgrade, waited over an hour for food in the Italian (although amazing setting and views), we also did the Chinese and Mexican, simular experience, choice of 3 starter, 3 main 3 dessert, long wait and very small portions we didnt bother with the other 3 restaurants, its worth noting that if you are in the main hotel you have to book and choose your food 2 days in advance at a swipe machine.

If like us you arrive late night they have a lovely midnight buffet (every night), but no drinks available you have to nip up a floor to the lobby bar (bit of a pain after a long flight and no one to help)

POINTS WORTH NOTING
* Icecream hut is lovely and situated by the quiet adult pool with wooden sunloungers
* Coffee shop is amazing, and serves cakes and filled rolls but food finishes around 7pm
* Vitamin bar - found it 2 days before going home - bit of a let down its by the Gym and indoor pool - just jugs of juice, its very hot in this area.
* List of kids pool activties/times is displayed on a board by the beach for some reason
* On site shops takes Euro or Lira and does seem to make the prices up, so check out both shops
* Turkish pancake tent is a bit hidden away by the path next to the beach (but is very good)
* Loads of resonable priced watersports on the beach 1 min walk, haggle and you should get 10% off takes Euro or Lira (Euro best deal)
* Bus service outside the hotel - Get off around Ramarda Hotel - Bank, chemist, loads of fake gear. takes Euro, sterling or lira (Euro best deal) and be prepared to haggle
* Nicest pool is the quiet pool (Over 12 years old) look for the wooden sunloungers but don't sit under the trees as the cones fall on you
* Best sunbed spots have usually gone by 8am (keep your pool towels overnight as the towel hut doesn't open till after this for you to exchange your card for a towel)
* If you have children in the main pool (in the middle with goal posts) best to move them when the adult water polo starts, The Russians had a full blown flight in front of my 11 year old - this pool seems generally the most rowdy most days
* Massive health warning DO NOT WEAR FLIP FLOPS around the pool where its wet, I was lucky not to break both wrists on the 1st day and my husband also fell, I think they coat it with some film in the evening to stop it burning your feet in the day, walk on the grey area if you can
* Be prepared to tip the maid (as we did) and you get a great service (she will come back later in the day if you are still in bed)
* Lastly DO NOT BRUSH YOUR TEETH IN THE TAP WATER, sounds stupid I know, but my 1st visit to Turkey and I thought it would be okay - wrong very poorly tummys which we think was caused by this

Any negatives I have mentioned above are really minor, this is a lovely hotel, yes very green and beautiful gardens, very laid back atmosphere, don't expect English 5 star, be polite and they are very very accomodating. All staff (except a very few) worked really hard, and wanted to please you. We probably would return sometime time but probably couldnt afford the accomodation we had this time round although I collected the 15% off loyalty card in reception but next year will probably like to try a different country.

Room Tip: Worth emailing the hotel direct with any requests
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ICGR, Guest Relations Manager at IC Hotels Green Palace, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Guest (wirley1066),

Thank you for choosing IC Hotels Green Palace and for your kind comments. We are happy to hear that about your satisfaction. Your review had notticed with the details to be checked and to improve the service quality.

We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from a two week stay at the IC Green palace, with my wife and daughter (12). To put this review in context, I consider myself a well travelled person taking at least one or two holidays a year for the past 20 yrs. I use trip advisor as a source of information prior to booking however this is the first time I have been compelled to write a review.

Arrived early evening and booked in at reception no welcome drink just a grumpy receptionist, went to room tiny not big enough for two never mind three!! Two single beds not a double as booked and no bed for my daughter, the balcony had one chair because it was so small you could not fit anymore on it and our room looked out onto a shingle roof at the front of hotel. 5 star I don't think!!!!

When we arrived back at reception to a hive of activity with numerous happy staff and welcome drinks for the Russian new arrivals!!! The receptionist said that he would get the maid to make the single arm chair in the corner up as the bed for my daughter. I explained that I was not satisfied that my daughter was expected to sleep on a sofa bed for two weeks and that we had booked a double bed for my wife and I. He said that as it was a religious weekend the hotel was full and we could not be moved however if we had arrived a lunch time we would have had a number of options. I asked him to get in touch with the Thomas cook Rep and immediately his attitude changed he got his shift duty manager, who reiterated what had already been said however after much sucking of teeth gave us a alternative to have a look at. The room had a double bed still nothing for my daughter and a larger balcony. We reluctantly agreed to accept as we were promised a move in two days after the local religious holiday had finished. In addition a Z Up type bed had been provided not ideal but better than original option. Upon speaking to a couple of the other 14 other families also staying at the same time they had all had similar problems. It would appear that the better rooms are for our Russian counterparts!!!

The hotel grounds are excellent however the building and decor require major refurbishment and the pool is quite frankly a serious accident waiting to happen we witnessed on a daily basis numerous slips,trips and falls, due to the tiles.

Food is pretty much in keeping with the remainder of this review not what you would expect of a 5 Star hotel. The first week was considerably better than the second we're the standard dropped to new lows. One person summed it up by saying lots of food but nothing you would want to eat!!!

The biggest criticism I have of this hotel is the quite obvious bias the hotel staff have in favour of the eastern european (russian) customers. This is from my observation because they are so rude and the staff are frankly afraid to upset them and the fear of not receiving a tip!!!! The guest relation are the worst offenders during my holiday an incident happened, a Russian couple while we were away from our beds had thrown our towels in the bushes and when we arrived back were lying on our sun loungers my wife explained that the had taken our beds and the male was rude and waved his hand to shoo her of. I explained that we had been to the beach and that the beds were our he once again was dismissive and rude so I went to the pool bar and asked them to ring guest relations when asked why I explained and the staff said they were really sorry and it was wrong and should not happen, guest relations could not be bothered to come down and suggested I go to reception to discuss it. I explained that the problem was at the pool so why would I go to reception. In the end she came down could not speak Russian so had to send for another colleague and security. She said she could not now physically move them. At which point I gave up as it was once again the bias towards the Russian customers. After I spoke to the bar staff who admitted she had seen the incident and once again apologised and said she could not say anything to guest relation for fear of loosing her job. If the staff in guest relations spent more time doing the job they are employed to do instead of preening themselves the situation may well have been resolved.

As a further point on the standard of guest relations, at this hotel I notice the answers to previous complaints all have a generic response and quite obviously no action taken. I fully intend to follow up this review with a formal complaint to Thomas cook and ask that they review the suitability of this hotel off British customers.

If you have booked and as we did paid a lot of money for 5 Star service may I suggest you ask for a move!!!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
11 Thank Gary M
Dear Gary M,

First of all I would like to inform you that all our English Guests are more then welcome to IC Hotels. All our guests are very valuable for us without considering any nationality.

Thank you for taking your valuable time to inform us about your comments. Your comments are vital for us to improve the service quality. We do apology about your incidents. Please make sure each details of your review will be past to the relevant departments and also to the management. Necessary measures will be taken.

We look forward to serve you again.

Best Regrads,