1,258 results
All reviewsbridge barturkeylara beachanimation teampool barrooms are bigmain restaurantother countriesrestocked dailyplenty of sunbedsgreat poolturkish batha la carte restaurantsadults and childrenroom cleaningfabulous hotelfree mini bar
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Location: If you choose this hotel, location does not matter. You've got all you need here. Shopping --> 20 min taxi to a quite nice and new mall!

Hotel and grounds: Large resort. Very clean. Big and noisy pool. Clean beach. One complaint tough, not enough sun beds or towels. People always occupy sun beds with towels early in the morning. You've got to get up early to get one. Notice that the hotel where fully booked when we stayed there. Wifi in the lobby area.

Room: Clean.

Bathroom: Clean with bathtub.

Pool: BIG!!

Dining: Very good food, and great service. A bit slow in bringing the drinks to the table tough... Way to much noise inside. Try to avoid eating when everyone else eats. Amazing breakfast. Get up early and enjoy!!

Spa: Ok. Very good massage. But they tried to "make us come back" bay saying that we had bad backs. Really, we did not all have bad backs....

Tip: Pay a bit extra and try the turkish restaurant. It's totally worth it .

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Marte S
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I had my wedding in Miracle Resort. It was a great experience. Beautiful setting, Friendly staff, good quality food, very delicious cake, ...
They provided us with more than what we expected. They decorated the whole place with beautiful flowers. Their staff were serving my guests for over 10 hours with smiling faces, the environment that they reserved for us was very nice, and large. All in all, I strongly recommend it for the weddings.
There was a hotel room reserved for me and my guests for the day of the wedding. The decoration of that room was beautiful, and they had additionally filled it with lot of fruit and drinks, ...
The day before the wedding we had a meeting with the miracle management team to review the wedding plan. They were very welcoming to any idea, and further they were trying to provide more ideas. All in all, we are very thankful to them for their service.

We haven't been staying in that hotel, however, I believe it will be as good. Just do it :-)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank golnax
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Where do I start? On first impressions the hotel was beautiful, check in was smooth and quick and our room was adequate (apart from the 'aircon' which was useless). Then it goes downhill....

This hotel is not for British guests, 98% of the guests were Eastern European, rude and inconsiderate (apologies for the sweeping statement but maybe there was a guest criteria we were unaware of).
The main restaurant had a good selection of food everyday, was always clean, but extremely busy..ques everywhere.
Drinks, both juices and alcoholic beverages were served warm and flat, in tiny plastic cups.
Sunbeds - set your alarm! - You need to be up at 5.45 every morning to reserve your sunbed with a towl. People were complaining left right and center and about this. Clearly not enough sunbeds for the amount of guests.
Entertainment - probably acceptable if you have young children or a similar mentality as them.
Then we come to the jetty, a nice private area to sunbathe with a seabreeze (again..towls out at 5.45am). Sound nice? It was lovely until one of the metre square planks of wood fell 15ft onto the steel framework beneath..with me not far behind. Luckily I caught my arms as I fell through and managed to pull myself up. Taking all of the skin off 1 shin and seriously bruising my other leg - leaving me unable to walk for the rest of my holiday. After being wheelchaired to the medical room I was cleaned with iodine and sent on my way. My partner went to the pier to take photos but the hotel had just replaced the uneven tile and the jetty was open as normal, only for the same incendent to happen to another guest 3 hours later, with similar injuries.
The hotel management and Thomson did nothing about either case, not even a simple verbal apology.
Needless to say... I won't be returning to the 'Miracle' ....... Delphin Diva Hotel on Lara Beach however, is wonderful!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My daughter and me have been to Turkey 5 times different places and the Miracle is the only hotel I would go back to. Everything was great short trip from the airport holel was as nice as it looked in brochure, hugh room spotless great view was on the 8th floor but lifts were fast. The food was fabulous what a selection.Loads of sunbeds available and on its own beach. Staff were extremely nice especially bar staff and the animation team were a great bunch. There was plenty of entertainment and we enjoyed the open air disco. The Germans and some Russians were barging about as usual but that did not bother us but very few British people but I think it is the same all over Turkey. I would definately give this hotel 5 stars.

Fiona W Glasgow.

Room Tip: Ask for a seaview or part seaview room go for higher room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank fionaward
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have just returned from a week's stay at this hotel. We were a family of 5 whose ages ranged from 7 to 79.
Check In was quick and efficient although no information was given about where we could get a drink or meal. We ended up ordering room service even though we were on AI basis. 2 burgers and fries 12 euros.
We were on 8th floor and didnt have problem with the lifts other than some other residents pushing in front of you when the lift arrived. My mother is 79 and a little unsteady on her feet. She was constantly pushed out of the way or had the lift doors closed on her ! This was the same in the restaurants where she would be barged out of the way or when queing people would just walk in front of her. I found the food in the main buffet restaurant to be much better during lunch than at dinner. Also the Doner House was very good for lunch Didnt try the A la carte restaurants as it was 10 euros each extra. ( This is the only time I have benn asked to pay extra for a la carte, and I have stayed at a lot of AI around the world )
This hotel is definatly catered for the Germans and Eastern Europeans. The animation team would sit in the pool bar smoking and drinking with the Germans having a laugh and joke. I think we were approached once by one of the animation team trying to sell us bingo tickets !
We like to chat to other people dring our holiday but there were very few other Brits at this hotel. We tried talking to other nationalities but more often than not they did not want to know. My 7 year old grandson loved the childrens pool with the slides but even he who is a very sociable little boy struggled to make friends.
It was a bit hit and miss with the waiting staff. Some were down right rude. Some were very friendly. You soon got to know which ones to avoid. Alp at the pool bar is very friendly. The other should take a leaf out of his book.
It says in the hotel literature that reservation of sunbeds is prohibited. Th pool opens at 8 and my husband tried for three mornings running to get 5 sunbeds together at the pool side. No luck. We saw numerous other families with the same beds the whole week we were there. I can only assume there was some greasing of palms !
I would not return to this hotel and cannot really recommend it. The Titanic next door looked much more inviting

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family