Hotel Su(Antalya)
$531
$506
Travelocity
1,224 results
All reviewsbridge barturkeylara beachanimation teampool barrooms are bigmain restaurantother countriesplenty of sunbedsgreat poolturkish batha la carte restaurantsadults and childrenroom cleaningfabulous hotelfree mini bartennis courts
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Where do I start? On first impressions the hotel was beautiful, check in was smooth and quick and our room was adequate (apart from the 'aircon' which was useless). Then it goes downhill....

This hotel is not for British guests, 98% of the guests were Eastern European, rude and inconsiderate (apologies for the sweeping statement but maybe there was a guest criteria we were unaware of).
The main restaurant had a good selection of food everyday, was always clean, but extremely busy..ques everywhere.
Drinks, both juices and alcoholic beverages were served warm and flat, in tiny plastic cups.
Sunbeds - set your alarm! - You need to be up at 5.45 every morning to reserve your sunbed with a towl. People were complaining left right and center and about this. Clearly not enough sunbeds for the amount of guests.
Entertainment - probably acceptable if you have young children or a similar mentality as them.
Then we come to the jetty, a nice private area to sunbathe with a seabreeze (again..towls out at 5.45am). Sound nice? It was lovely until one of the metre square planks of wood fell 15ft onto the steel framework beneath..with me not far behind. Luckily I caught my arms as I fell through and managed to pull myself up. Taking all of the skin off 1 shin and seriously bruising my other leg - leaving me unable to walk for the rest of my holiday. After being wheelchaired to the medical room I was cleaned with iodine and sent on my way. My partner went to the pier to take photos but the hotel had just replaced the uneven tile and the jetty was open as normal, only for the same incendent to happen to another guest 3 hours later, with similar injuries.
The hotel management and Thomson did nothing about either case, not even a simple verbal apology.
Needless to say... I won't be returning to the 'Miracle' ....... Delphin Diva Hotel on Lara Beach however, is wonderful!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My daughter and me have been to Turkey 5 times different places and the Miracle is the only hotel I would go back to. Everything was great short trip from the airport holel was as nice as it looked in brochure, hugh room spotless great view was on the 8th floor but lifts were fast. The food was fabulous what a selection.Loads of sunbeds available and on its own beach. Staff were extremely nice especially bar staff and the animation team were a great bunch. There was plenty of entertainment and we enjoyed the open air disco. The Germans and some Russians were barging about as usual but that did not bother us but very few British people but I think it is the same all over Turkey. I would definately give this hotel 5 stars.

Fiona W Glasgow.

Room Tip: Ask for a seaview or part seaview room go for higher room.
7  Thank fionaward
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have just returned from a week's stay at this hotel. We were a family of 5 whose ages ranged from 7 to 79.
Check In was quick and efficient although no information was given about where we could get a drink or meal. We ended up ordering room service even though we were on AI basis. 2 burgers and fries 12 euros.
We were on 8th floor and didnt have problem with the lifts other than some other residents pushing in front of you when the lift arrived. My mother is 79 and a little unsteady on her feet. She was constantly pushed out of the way or had the lift doors closed on her ! This was the same in the restaurants where she would be barged out of the way or when queing people would just walk in front of her. I found the food in the main buffet restaurant to be much better during lunch than at dinner. Also the Doner House was very good for lunch Didnt try the A la carte restaurants as it was 10 euros each extra. ( This is the only time I have benn asked to pay extra for a la carte, and I have stayed at a lot of AI around the world )
This hotel is definatly catered for the Germans and Eastern Europeans. The animation team would sit in the pool bar smoking and drinking with the Germans having a laugh and joke. I think we were approached once by one of the animation team trying to sell us bingo tickets !
We like to chat to other people dring our holiday but there were very few other Brits at this hotel. We tried talking to other nationalities but more often than not they did not want to know. My 7 year old grandson loved the childrens pool with the slides but even he who is a very sociable little boy struggled to make friends.
It was a bit hit and miss with the waiting staff. Some were down right rude. Some were very friendly. You soon got to know which ones to avoid. Alp at the pool bar is very friendly. The other should take a leaf out of his book.
It says in the hotel literature that reservation of sunbeds is prohibited. Th pool opens at 8 and my husband tried for three mornings running to get 5 sunbeds together at the pool side. No luck. We saw numerous other families with the same beds the whole week we were there. I can only assume there was some greasing of palms !
I would not return to this hotel and cannot really recommend it. The Titanic next door looked much more inviting

3  Thank sunnywalesSouthWales
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Stayed at the miracle for 10 days. Hotel was very accommodating for young children. Waitors very accomadting nothing was a problem. Food was excellent plenty for everyone. Beach was nice and quite. Shops near by for shopping.Thinking of going again next year.

• Stayed: June 2012
5  Thank Ulles
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stayed for one week in early June and had a fantastic time. Everything about the hotel is quality, from the sun beds thru to the rooms, restaurants, tennis courts, bars etc, etc.
We spent most days on the Jetty with great big beanbag type couches that were so comfortable.
Only ate in the buffet as there was a €10 per head charge to eat in the a la carte restaurants and with 3 kids I think this would have been a waste of money. This is the only all-inclusive resort I have been to that has this extra service charge, but it's also the only one in Turkey I have been to.
Having said that the buffet was really good, with a great variety of choice and always plenty of fresh fruit, salads, breads, everything.
The bars were never busy and getting drinks was easy either at the bar or by waiter service which was always fast and friendly.
We did a lot of the water sports, parasailing, jet ski etc and these were easy to book and worth haggling the price as it did vary daily.
We also had a Turkish bath and foam massage which I would highly recommend at €30.
there are plenty of local shops that sell all the brand name clothing and watches, although 1 of our party did venture into Antalya old town which cost a lot to get to and was not any better than the nearby shops.
Overall I really couldnt fault the hotel, staff, food, drinks, rooms or anything and I would certainly recommend and return to this hotel.

Room Tip: If you are English with young children, be prepared to be very busy entertaining them as this resort is predominantly Dutch and German and during our week we did not come across another English family the entire stay.
12  Thank kaiserman