Hotel Su(Antalya)
$535
$508
Cancelon
1,225 results
All reviewsbridge barturkeylara beachanimation teampool barrooms are bigmain restaurantother countriesplenty of sunbedsgreat poolturkish batha la carte restaurantsadults and childrenroom cleaningfabulous hotelfree mini bartennis courts
Reviewed June 9, 2012

it was nice holyday and stayed 10 days,pool area are suberb and big,staff excellent,food much more ok.

Room Tip: my rooms was ok
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank jydanul
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Recently returned from a holiday with my Son, daughter-in-law and 2 grandsons aged 12 and 14. We all had a great time. The hotel, grounds, pool and facilities are supurb. The majority of the staff were very good, although very little English is spoken. Try and get on to the sunbathing jetty. Large matteresses and bean bags made this the most comfortable sunbathing I hve ever done. The beach entertainment ie parascending, boat trips, speed boats etc were excellent if a bit expensive. I visited Antalya town. Larger that I expected but interesting. Try and find the bazaar. Very cheap especially if you like haggling. On the whole the food was good, but I would have liked more meat which wasn't cooked in everything imaginable. Very few English people in the hotel but probably not a bad thing - no lager louts and football shirts!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank mostEssex
Reviewed June 4, 2012

me and my boyfriend have just came back from miracle resort hotel saturday the 2nd of june! it was lovely! food was brillaint and I would hihgly reccomend the Mexican restaurant, it was a shame we didnt go there in the beginning of the week as we did say we would of rebooked it was that good!

the whole resort is very clean and the staff are friendly! there isnt many english people there on holiday but as we wanted to get away the two of us this didnt seem to be a problem!

the rooms are nice, with a very big double bed! which was very comfortable! the entertainment is very typical resort entertainment but fun and lighthearted!

I would reccomend this to anyone and would even think about going back myself!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank sian p
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Stayed here for 2 weeks 15 May. Hotel, pool area and grounds are superb, facilities and staff excellent. Food in my opinion was OK, always found something to eat but 2 weeks of either chicken, turkey or beef stir fry was a bit boring. Beach is coarse sand and it does dip quite steeply, saw a few people struggling to get out of the sea, some on hands and knees, the sea can be quite rough and is really cold. Found it a great shame that the outdoor pool, which is quite large and looks brilliant, was hardly used due to it always being freezing. There would be hundreds of people around the pool area on sunbeds, but you could count at any one time on 2 hands the amount of people actually in the pool and taking advantage of this excellent facility. The indoor pool is also an excellent facility that is not used at all, never saw anyone in there, perhaps because, no joke, the temperature of the water was 2 degrees C. Cant comment about the entertainment as did'nt watch any, quite happy sitting in the bar area, but boy could you hear it!! I'm sure this hotel and neighbouring hotels have a competition to see who can have the loudest entertainment as it is all held outside and does not finish till midnight. We were the only couple dropped off at this hotel from the coach and out of the hundreds of people there,English people were very much in the minority.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Barry F
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This is a great resort with a lot of animation. I stayed in this resort with my sons, their wives and my grandchildren. This is an all-inclusive resort. So eat and drink as much as you want. The food is perfect. The drinks and coctails abundant. My two grandchildren of 8 years old had their first diving lesson. You can play beachvolley, swim, dance(there is a disco) etc etc.
The rooms are very large with a safe, flatscreen tv etc.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is great. Enough variety for everyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family