“Great holiday”
Review of WOW Kremlin Palace

WOW Kremlin Palace
Ranked #62 of 231 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We are a family of 4 with kids aged 4 and 6. We stayed here for 11 nights in mid October and loved it. The duplex rooms were perfect for us. The facilities were great. The kids loved the chutes at the kiddies pool. We also loved the beach. The food choice was vast with an amazing choice of puddings! Everything we needed was in the complex and we only ventured out on a trip once. A truely relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Janie S
Your_World_of_Wonder, Manager at WOW Kremlin Palace, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Mrs. Janie,

Thank you for your kind words and that you spent the time to share them with the Tripadvisor community.

It is our pleasure to see that you and your whole family felt at home with us and you were able to enjoy your holiday to the fullest.

It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you and your family again in WOW Kremlin Palace.

We wish each of you all the best and sending you sunny greetings.

World of Wonder Resorts – Kremlin Palace

If you have any further questions or suggestions for Kremlin Palace or another World of Wonder Resort Hotels please do not hesitate to contact me at seha@wowhotels.com.

There are newer reviews for WOW Kremlin Palace

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Usually I don't waste time writing negative reviews, but this is to prevent others not to waste time spending it in this hotel:) It is old hotel, with no renovation - buildings are bad fake copies of Moscow landmarks. Staff - careless, food-junk, rooms - dirty, limited mini bar and amenities, weak internet. no service at pool...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Narekjan

Dear Guest,

The opinion of our guests is always necessarily for us. Unfortunately, your report is written in a very emotional way and that is why there are not really constructive parts in it, which could be useful to us, in our permanent efforts of improve our hotel each single day still a little bit more. You have written that nearly everything in our hotel is very bad but you have not really explained the reason why you have this opinion. This is really unfortunate, because the opinion of our guests is very important to us and helps us in our daily effort to be still a bit better than the day before. Of course it would have been more helpful, for both you and us, if you had already spoken to us about it during your stay.

Nevertheless, we wish you all the best and hope your following holiday hotels are able to meet your personal taste a little better.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights.the good points was the live music , very beautiful buildings and its areas,the lamps and design of the hotel is excellent,many indoor an outdoors activities ,good aqua park.the awful points was it's staff,and weak receiption ,weak front office,in all of the 2 days you can see a glass of beer infront of our rooms and nobody wasn't there to collect it,the variety of foods was not bad but you can see very stale and old food in its buffet.I heard very bad things about this hotel,but I think is not as bad as tellings ,this hotel absoloutly need a new manager to become abetter one.otherwise I wouldent offer it to other travellers,and will not come back again although I loved and enjoyed its live music.

Room Tip: all rooms are in another building and is far from the lobby with no A/C
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank helya2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time in order to write a review about your holiday. Your feedback is very important for us in order to continuously improve our hotel and to cause our guests an incredible holiday.

It is good to hear that you had a good time and that you like the design and possibilities of our resort.

The points that you was not one hundred percent satisfied, we have forwarded to the managers of the relevant departments. Please know that all of our team members are committed to making the necessary changes that will enhance the guest experience and increase guest satisfaction.

It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you and your friends again at Kremlin Palace.

World of Wonder Resorts – Kremlin Palace

If you have any further questions or suggestions for Kremlin Palace or another World of Wonder Resort Hotels please do not hesitate to contact us at seha@wowhotels.com.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The idea itself to create small versions of almost all famous places of Moscow and to let people live/dine in there - to my mind deserves more than 10 of 10 points!!
The hotel has and provides all the nessesary activities to make your holiday as perfect as possible!
I can keep writing and writing about this place, but the best way for the travellers is to experience the hospitality of this hotel themselves!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank FarfallinkaS

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience at WOW Kremlin Palace. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectation and we thank you for taking the time to share your story.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This hotel was really good with great pool lovely beach area and evening entertainment was great apart from most of it been in Russian but then that just added to the fun :i think we most enjoyed the garden party ;-) The staff were friendly enough and they think everyone from the U.K is from Manchester The bar staff don't know about measuring the alcohol and as there English isn't that good you don't always get what you ask for but then we made a game of it lol The food was lovely i think we had something different every lunch and night time and they seem to do a different fish and meat most nights make sure you go outside to see what is been freshly prepared . The only thing that let this hotel down was the rooms very dated when we arrived the fridge was broke and the safe was locked and there was a hole in the bedding but they did get sorted but the hairdryer in the bathroom was useless All i all we did have a good holiday but don't think we would go back as it is just a bit to far out even the street lights stop before this hotel .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank wpdiane

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review on Tripadvisor. Your opinion is very important for and helps us to continuously improve our hotel in order to make each of our guests having a nice holiday.

It fills us with joy to hear that you had a good holiday with us. We are happy that you enjoyed the entertainment and the garden party. Your hints for the areas where we could make improvements, we have already forwarded to the responsible department managers and you can be sure that each of our team members will take them very seriously.

It would be great if you would maybe change your mind and you would visit us again. Who knows, maybe also your last concerns would resolved.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Altought as hotel facilities definetely 5 stars but room quality is 3 stars. I dont know why, but rooms are old, not bad but not 5 stars quality. However, old doesnt mean dirty, room was cleaned every day, and they are very carefull about cleaning. They also fill the mini bar everyday for free, not a big deal but it's a plus.Hotel is good located and have great architecture. You can find wonderful spots to take special photos. Foods are great, absolutely 5 stars hotel's buffet. My suggestion is to be carefull about food location at the restaurant. We couldn't find where all people get these pancakes and scrambled eggs first two days :) But even though you have tons of delicious chooses to eat (especially try the traditional pastries for breakfast, amazing). On the way to sea, you can find fast food reastaurant and "gozleme" tent ( a kind of pita). They serve fresh food all day long according to your order. Also, you can eat at the Italian, Mexican or Turkish cuisine but you have to make a reservation befor e3 p.m., additional cost is 5€ p.p.
Pool was great, also they have pool equipments for disabled people, its a another plus. In the hotel, there was a hammock area which was my favorite place. I spent most of my mornings. Suprisingly, all staff were cheerful and helpfull not only for foreigners, also for local tourists. Most of them speak fluent English and Russian.
The biggest disappointment was Turkish bath, it's so small and not enough to all people. Most of the faucets were broken. Also coiffeur staff (or owner) was rude, but most probably they were owner of the these facilities therefore their priorities about gaining money rather than people.
Except few cons about the hotel, I definetely recommend, enjoy the scene.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Oliviaans

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review of your experiences with World of Wonder. Thanks also that you sharing your impressions with all the people which are still undecided in which Resort their next vacation will be.

We are happy that you had a nice holiday and you were spending an enjoyable time with us. Especially for the way how you have written your report, we want to thank you. You have described in detail your impressions. But please be sure that we have forwarded your hints to the responsible managers and they will take care of it.

It would be a great pleasure for us to welcome your and your family again in WOW Kremlin Palace. Once more thank you very much for sharing your impressions.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I promise to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.On arriving at the hotel with my sister in law who is semi disabled, there was no one to help with the luggage and being 2 ladies in our 60s, we struggled.Reception staff were efficient not friendly but efficient. We had 2 rooms next to each other which were the furthest away from the hotel you could get, with a view of a bush on a side road. Not to worry I told myself.The room was nice and very clean with kettle and tea and coffee.The curtains were hanging down at each end but no big problem.then I noticed that the safe was locked as was next doors.a long walk back to reception .said someone would come next day ,nothing happened.rang reception. They didn't know anything about it.Finally got it fixed.Then found out my room door wouldn't lock been left open all day.reported it which meant we couldn't leave the room ,nobody came.left my sister in-law in my room and went back to reception. They told me to go to guest relations.So we started all over again.To cut a long story short finally got it fixed then 2 days later next door had the same problem .We spent many hours waiting for someone to come which spoiled our holiday somewhat.If you are going to this hotel please check your door is locked every time you leave the room. Suat at guest relations got the jobs done.Nice man. NOW FOOD. I am not a faddy eater but some of the food was disgusting.Every thing was Luke warm,practically the same thing every day. You will find something to eat.We discovered the chef outside doing eggs and omelettes which were great and the bread chef was good.Also outside lunch and evening the chefs were really good.One lady in the main restaurant that stood out for me was Yasmin who looked after us very friendly lady.Other times I cleared the table, got my own cutlery and serviettes. I've never had to do that in any hotel. also cleared the table at the beach bar,only a few people in but every table was dirty and what a limited menu.burgers ok but tuna salad was a bowl of leaves with a tea spoon of tuna on top.bar man never looked at anyone just kept his head down no smile. The Patisserie was lovely with nice coffee and cake. Pasha house was nice good service.The best meal of the holiday has got to be the Mexican with ice cold wine.The Italian unfortunately was not good .we came out hungry. NOW DRINKS.Tonic was sometime flat, wine is warm in a hot glass.The bar outside sometimes ran out of wine and is so warm you wouldn't want it any way and the entertainment was a bit like Butlins 30 years ago but the animation team did work very hard.I also noticed that the men got served before me which peeved me a little.There was a nice young man in the lobby bar don't know his name.he wore glasses. He always said hello and got my drinks.I felt like the invisible man some nights.We had no problems with the Russians ( 70% ) and met people from Iran,Israel, Germany and loads of lovely Scottish families. THE GOOD.Pools lovely,everywhere clean.fresh towels,nice rooms with kettle. THE BAD.Staff need to smile,cleaner needs to report faults in rooms,food needs to be upgraded to cater for every one,more table staff. Cocktail bar was full of drunken men shouting and only 4 cocktails to chose from.I thought it was the last straw when someone took my prescription glasses off my sun bed the day before we went home.Reception did not want to know and in mid speech she walked away.its the first time I've ever been speechless. At the end of the day this is not a 5 star hotel but with a little work,it could be.There are much better hotel on the Lara stretch as I have stayed in them.If you haven't done all inclusive before you might think this is the norm.I can assure you it isn't . A holiday is about relaxing and enjoyment and because I had such good company and met loads of nice people I did enjoy it.Last but not least,we arranged for our cases to be picked up for departure.No one turned up.We gave up in the end and with some difficulty trudged the long walk back to the hotel, my sister in law struggled a lot.I asked the reception why no one came.She replied that there was no one there.No kidding.No apology. Nothing.
I will not be going back to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lynne M

Dear Lynne,

Thank you for taking your value time for writing a review about your holiday in WOW Kremlin Palace.

We are glad that you spite of some difficulties, for which we apologize, also have experienced much Nice and met many new and nice people from such various Countries.

Your feedback already has been shared with our management team. We constantly are seeking for ways to improve. We will use your comments as a tool for improvements. We assure that each of our team members is motivated to make the necessary changes, which will increase guest satisfaction.

It would be a big pleasure for us if you would give us a second chance. We wish you all the best...