“Very nice, pleasant place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of WOW Kremlin Palace

WOW Kremlin Palace
Ranked #65 of 230 Hotels in Antalya
Sliema, Malta
“Very nice, pleasant place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

The idea itself to create small versions of almost all famous places of Moscow and to let people live/dine in there - to my mind deserves more than 10 of 10 points!!
The hotel has and provides all the nessesary activities to make your holiday as perfect as possible!
I can keep writing and writing about this place, but the best way for the travellers is to experience the hospitality of this hotel themselves!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank FarfallinkaS
Your_World_of_Wonder, Manager at WOW Kremlin Palace, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience at WOW Kremlin Palace. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectation and we thank you for taking the time to share your story.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

World of Wonder Resorts – Kremlin Palace

If you have any further questions or suggestions for Kremlin Palace or another World of Wonder Resort Hotels please do not hesitate to contact us at seha@wowhotels.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

This hotel was really good with great pool lovely beach area and evening entertainment was great apart from most of it been in Russian but then that just added to the fun :i think we most enjoyed the garden party ;-) The staff were friendly enough and they think everyone from the U.K is from Manchester The bar staff don't know about measuring the alcohol and as there English isn't that good you don't always get what you ask for but then we made a game of it lol The food was lovely i think we had something different every lunch and night time and they seem to do a different fish and meat most nights make sure you go outside to see what is been freshly prepared . The only thing that let this hotel down was the rooms very dated when we arrived the fridge was broke and the safe was locked and there was a hole in the bedding but they did get sorted but the hairdryer in the bathroom was useless All i all we did have a good holiday but don't think we would go back as it is just a bit to far out even the street lights stop before this hotel .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank wpdiane
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review on Tripadvisor. Your opinion is very important for and helps us to continuously improve our hotel in order to make each of our guests having a nice holiday.

It fills us with joy to hear that you had a good holiday with us. We are happy that you enjoyed the entertainment and the garden party. Your hints for the areas where we could make improvements, we have already forwarded to the responsible department managers and you can be sure that each of our team members will take them very seriously.

It would be great if you would maybe change your mind and you would visit us again. Who knows, maybe also your last concerns would resolved.

Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Altought as hotel facilities definetely 5 stars but room quality is 3 stars. I dont know why, but rooms are old, not bad but not 5 stars quality. However, old doesnt mean dirty, room was cleaned every day, and they are very carefull about cleaning. They also fill the mini bar everyday for free, not a big deal but it's a plus.Hotel is good located and have great architecture. You can find wonderful spots to take special photos. Foods are great, absolutely 5 stars hotel's buffet. My suggestion is to be carefull about food location at the restaurant. We couldn't find where all people get these pancakes and scrambled eggs first two days :) But even though you have tons of delicious chooses to eat (especially try the traditional pastries for breakfast, amazing). On the way to sea, you can find fast food reastaurant and "gozleme" tent ( a kind of pita). They serve fresh food all day long according to your order. Also, you can eat at the Italian, Mexican or Turkish cuisine but you have to make a reservation befor e3 p.m., additional cost is 5€ p.p.
Pool was great, also they have pool equipments for disabled people, its a another plus. In the hotel, there was a hammock area which was my favorite place. I spent most of my mornings. Suprisingly, all staff were cheerful and helpfull not only for foreigners, also for local tourists. Most of them speak fluent English and Russian.
The biggest disappointment was Turkish bath, it's so small and not enough to all people. Most of the faucets were broken. Also coiffeur staff (or owner) was rude, but most probably they were owner of the these facilities therefore their priorities about gaining money rather than people.
Except few cons about the hotel, I definetely recommend, enjoy the scene.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Oliviaans
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review of your experiences with World of Wonder. Thanks also that you sharing your impressions with all the people which are still undecided in which Resort their next vacation will be.

We are happy that you had a nice holiday and you were spending an enjoyable time with us. Especially for the way how you have written your report, we want to thank you. You have described in detail your impressions. But please be sure that we have forwarded your hints to the responsible managers and they will take care of it.

It would be a great pleasure for us to welcome your and your family again in WOW Kremlin Palace. Once more thank you very much for sharing your impressions.

Driffield, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I promise to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.On arriving at the hotel with my sister in law who is semi disabled, there was no one to help with the luggage and being 2 ladies in our 60s, we struggled.Reception staff were efficient not friendly but efficient. We had 2 rooms next to each other which were the furthest away from the hotel you could get, with a view of a bush on a side road. Not to worry I told myself.The room was nice and very clean with kettle and tea and coffee.The curtains were hanging down at each end but no big problem.then I noticed that the safe was locked as was next doors.a long walk back to reception .said someone would come next day ,nothing happened.rang reception. They didn't know anything about it.Finally got it fixed.Then found out my room door wouldn't lock been left open all day.reported it which meant we couldn't leave the room ,nobody came.left my sister in-law in my room and went back to reception. They told me to go to guest relations.So we started all over again.To cut a long story short finally got it fixed then 2 days later next door had the same problem .We spent many hours waiting for someone to come which spoiled our holiday somewhat.If you are going to this hotel please check your door is locked every time you leave the room. Suat at guest relations got the jobs done.Nice man. NOW FOOD. I am not a faddy eater but some of the food was disgusting.Every thing was Luke warm,practically the same thing every day. You will find something to eat.We discovered the chef outside doing eggs and omelettes which were great and the bread chef was good.Also outside lunch and evening the chefs were really good.One lady in the main restaurant that stood out for me was Yasmin who looked after us very friendly lady.Other times I cleared the table, got my own cutlery and serviettes. I've never had to do that in any hotel. also cleared the table at the beach bar,only a few people in but every table was dirty and what a limited menu.burgers ok but tuna salad was a bowl of leaves with a tea spoon of tuna on top.bar man never looked at anyone just kept his head down no smile. The Patisserie was lovely with nice coffee and cake. Pasha house was nice good service.The best meal of the holiday has got to be the Mexican with ice cold wine.The Italian unfortunately was not good .we came out hungry. NOW DRINKS.Tonic was sometime flat, wine is warm in a hot glass.The bar outside sometimes ran out of wine and is so warm you wouldn't want it any way and the entertainment was a bit like Butlins 30 years ago but the animation team did work very hard.I also noticed that the men got served before me which peeved me a little.There was a nice young man in the lobby bar don't know his name.he wore glasses. He always said hello and got my drinks.I felt like the invisible man some nights.We had no problems with the Russians ( 70% ) and met people from Iran,Israel, Germany and loads of lovely Scottish families. THE GOOD.Pools lovely,everywhere clean.fresh towels,nice rooms with kettle. THE BAD.Staff need to smile,cleaner needs to report faults in rooms,food needs to be upgraded to cater for every one,more table staff. Cocktail bar was full of drunken men shouting and only 4 cocktails to chose from.I thought it was the last straw when someone took my prescription glasses off my sun bed the day before we went home.Reception did not want to know and in mid speech she walked away.its the first time I've ever been speechless. At the end of the day this is not a 5 star hotel but with a little work,it could be.There are much better hotel on the Lara stretch as I have stayed in them.If you haven't done all inclusive before you might think this is the norm.I can assure you it isn't . A holiday is about relaxing and enjoyment and because I had such good company and met loads of nice people I did enjoy it.Last but not least,we arranged for our cases to be picked up for departure.No one turned up.We gave up in the end and with some difficulty trudged the long walk back to the hotel, my sister in law struggled a lot.I asked the reception why no one came.She replied that there was no one there.No kidding.No apology. Nothing.
I will not be going back to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Lynne M
Dear Lynne,

Thank you for taking your value time for writing a review about your holiday in WOW Kremlin Palace.

We are glad that you spite of some difficulties, for which we apologize, also have experienced much Nice and met many new and nice people from such various Countries.

Your feedback already has been shared with our management team. We constantly are seeking for ways to improve. We will use your comments as a tool for improvements. We assure that each of our team members is motivated to make the necessary changes, which will increase guest satisfaction.

It would be a big pleasure for us if you would give us a second chance. We wish you all the best...

airdrie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Hotel looks good, clean & tidy at all times. Most staff spoke good english, just small language barriers at times. The staff did everything they could to help you. Food excellent, recommend you pay 5 euros each 2.50 for kids to book into the mexican & italian restaurants, pasha restaurant great at lunch for pitta bread with cheese. We had a family deplux room - 2 bathrooms & 2 fridges, fridges restocked every day. My kids loved slides, u can use topkia next door but very busy. Pier great to jump off late afternoon when quieter. Beach towels provided free of charge. Reviews complain about Russians they didn't bother us, we quickly discovered as we are Scottish we are first to say sorry whither its our fault or not. Went speed boat trip £30 adult £15 child for 1hr half but well worth it, amazing - can buy cd of trip when back. Entertainment was good. Entertainers were very nice especially Ceylan & Marina. Look out for Dezil in main resturant we called him Marti Pello & he looked after us well , we tipped him well. Jet skis were good. Canoeing free of charge. Remember to banter with the people. Shops in hotel very expensive. All in all had a fabulous time & hope to return

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank dreamfoil96
Your_World_of_Wonder, Manager at WOW Kremlin Palace, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

thank you so much for taking your time to write down your experiences with WOW Kremlin Palace with the Tripadvisor community.

We are happy to hear that you and your family had a good time at our hotel and that you enjoyed your vacation.

Every compliment about our services gets passed directly to related departments. It is always motivating to know that our guests recognize the care the staff put into their work!

Thanks for having stayed with us, and we hope that you will return one day

WISHAW
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

my review title says it all. this was my 3rd year in a row at this hotel and again it was absolutely fabulous. hate to keep repeating myself but had absolutely no complaints fantastic hotel fantastic staff great restaurant and lots of a la carte places to eat also if you want a change for only 5euro cover charge.
I hired a car again this year and travelled to some amazing places. cant wait to return

LOVE THE KREMLIN PALACE

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank ianmfc
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to welcome you once again in WOW Kremlin Palace. Thank you for your positive feedback and that you was sharing in here on Tripadvisor.
We would like to thank you for choosing World of Wonder Resort Hotels as your destination here in Turkey. That you have already spent the third time a great vacation with us makes us proud. That you want to come back in any case shows us that we are on a good way and we will continue to improve this course in the future.
Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have just come back from a 7 night break at the Kremlin Palace, with our 3 children. After reading the reviews I was very unsure but was pleasantly surprised. Firstly on arriving to the hotel after a 2 hour delay at Gatwick we were greeted with friendly faces and given a full explanation of the hotel and how everything works, the bell boys then took us and our bags to our room. This was a duplex room and was very spacious, the main bed was huge, and we had two singles upstairs and an extra bed next to the main bed. They could do with a little spruce up but still nice rooms. There have been a few comments about the staff but in my opinion the staff are not rude many of them just don't speak English, and i think that other people may just expect them to and when they can't respond they take this as rude. Every time i spoke to a member of staff who did not speak English they always went to get someone who did that could help me. In one instance our youngest had teething pain and we needed teething gel and the hotel arranged for someone to go to a pharmacy and get some at 10pm, so really not horrible people, perhaps its some guests being a bit obnoxious and if they want English natives may i suggest skegness! The dining hall in both hotels is huge, and is very busy. Yes there are alot of Russians who don't think twice about pushing in-front of you but my advice is push back. The food is always vast with food being cooked freshly in front of you. The facilities at the hotel are good, i've not known a hotel to be constantly serving food, and have an animation team always on the go. The kids enjoyed the mini-disco and events and would like to point out there are notices for these in English. At the end of the day a holiday is what you make it and if you go into a place negative it will never be any good. We would definatley visit again. My one complaint, which isn't even about the hotel is Thomas Cook the rep booked us on a trip and booked us on the wrong one, and we later found out that she had done a runner with our money, the rep also gave us the wrong details for our coach home, luckily we double checked and realised the mistake. Then on the flight home we had an 7 hour delay on the flight which was supposed to leave at 5.15pm but did not leave until 12.20am, which with 3 children was a nightmare, over 9 hours in the airport. So to sum up don't believe everything you read go and see for yourself, i'm glad we did (just don't book with Thomas Cook).

Room Tip: Duplex rooms are nice, they are refurbing this winter so rooms will be updated next season.