“good Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Saw the sign for the Pizzeria on a Monday (they are closed on Mondays) a knew we had to go back and try their Pizza before we left. The Pizza was great, best I've had in Turkey. They have a few odd combinations but they also give you an option to build your own so don't fret if their menu pizza isn't suited to you're palate.

There are newer reviews for il Vicino Pizzeria

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Being big fans of Il Vincino's sister Restraunt Seracar we couldn't resist the opportunity, my husband declared the pizza one of the best he had eaten anywhere in the world. It was so good of Ali to bring out the chef Alessandro Paoletti to meet us.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I ate here since I was staying at the Tuvana Hotel, which is in the same building, and I did not want to walk around searching for food. The tripadvisor reviews were very good but somebody complained that the personnel was not Italian (which I did not like) but I gave it a try anyway. as soon as I entered I was welcomed in Italian by the guy preparing the pizza :) which was very nice :). Roberto (the guy preparing the pizza) is very nice and we had a nice talk. Another Italian family was there and we had a nice dinner with margherita pizza. Overall a nice experience and probably the best Italian pizza you might get in Antalya, definitively a must-do for pizza lovers.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I felt bad having Italian food in a Turkish restaurant after reading the reviews that it was worth trying. The service was excellent, the chef and the waitress had a big smile on their faces and the pizzas were excellent. The restaurant is also very nicely decorated. Definitely worth the detour if you want to vary your menu. And please do make a reservation...

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The pizza was some of the best I've ever had. The mustard parm salad was one of the best salads i've ever had. The location was great. The patio was beautiful, and the inside of the restaurant was nice too. However, our server was pretty bad, he seemed pre-occupied, like he had better things to do.